Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. (866 Views)

Questions For Catfish Business Gurus / I Don't Know What Decision To Take / Please Agricultural Gurus Help Identify These Vegetable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. by jamislaw(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2015
I live in kaduna i have a plot of land and with the sum of 200k. Am realy interested in poultry farming please i need an advise from you gurus. Thanks in advance.
Re: Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. by world1(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
jamislaw:
I live in kaduna i have a plot of land and with the sum of 200k. Am realy interested in poultry farming please i need an advise from you gurus. Thanks in advance.
Your capital can't do layers so think of broilers are Value addition.
Re: Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. by jamislaw(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pls i need ur advice.....gurus on this section.
Re: Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. by jamislaw(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Like how many broiler can i raise with the capital at hand.
world1:

Your capital can't do layers so think of broilers are Value addition.
Re: Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. by world1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
jamislaw:
Like how many broiler can i raise with the capital at hand.
Asking investment questions like this is not the best.
Just try to take a day to read everything about poultry here on nairalandforum it will help you alot.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. by BusinessHub1: 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
world1:

Asking investment questions like this is not the best.
Just try to take a day to read everything about poultry here on nairalandforum it will help you alot.
God bless you.

Sorry to say but you are not helping OP
Take a look at Properties Section you'll see how gurus like HLbroker and co take their time to detail everything they are asked.
If you know answers to Op's questions why not be of help?
Reading everything from Day1 to date isn't necessary and also his/her problem may not be solve after lengthy reading..no offence!
Re: Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. by world1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
BusinessHub1:

Take a look at Properties Section you'll see how gurus like HLbroker and co take their time to detail everything they are asked.
Reading everything from Day1 to date isn't necessary and also his/her problem may not be solve after lengthy reading..no offence!

Am sorry.
Re: Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. by BusinessHub1: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
world1:

Am sorry.
We are cool bro! grin
Re: Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. by ajokbem: 2:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
You'll need a pen in which u can raise ur birds. And also feeders and drinkers. I'll advice d@ u start with 50 broilers. Make a low construction pen with the use of wood for tapolin/ thatch if iys is available for now. Buy 10 feeding trays and 10 fountain drinkers. Buy storage plastics for water.
U can watsapp me on dis no, 08138633994 for step by step guide b4 u start
Re: Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. by jamislaw(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Thanks alot i will get in touch with you.
ajokbem:
You'll need a pen in which u can raise ur birds. And also feeders and drinkers. I'll advice d@ u start with 50 broilers. Make a low construction pen with the use of wood for tapolin/ thatch if iys is available for now. Buy 10 feeding trays and 10 fountain drinkers. Buy storage plastics for water.
U can watsapp me on dis no, 08138633994 for step by step guide b4 u start
Re: Gurus Help Me Make Right Decision. by jamislaw(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Thanks bro.
BusinessHub1:

(1) (Reply)

Irish Potatoes,cabbage,carrots In Large Quantities / List Of Agro-allied STORE In Nigeria / Ginger For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.