Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Chidinma Debunks Rumour Of Having An Affair With Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Debunks Rumour Of Having An Affair With Flavour (667 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Collaborates With Flavour And Masterkraft In "Lion Heart" Movie / Kemi Olunloyo Wants To Have Sex With Flavour This Hot Afternoon (Photo) / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Debunks Rumour Of Having An Affair With Flavour by superken(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Chidinma has denied being in a relationship with any one at the moment.According to Vanguard, in a chat recently,when asked about her relationship status,she replied

“ Why I am still single? Maybe, because I’m yet to see the man who is made for me or the person is yet to find me. So I am single and happy. The fact is I had few friends and some wanted to take the relationship seriously, but it never worked out. Though, I have a lot of male friends around me, but there has never been anything serious. Several stars have been crushing on me, in fact, I thought I would have been crushed by now. But to be honest, am dating none of them.For Adams, if I start telling you about him, we won’t leave here. He’s my good friend. We both insult each other every time. When the story came out, I was not surprised because we both are very close.For Flavour, music brought us together and nothing more and if he had asked me out the answer would have been a capital ‘NO’.

Read more of she said about Flavour here:http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/08/chidinma-debunks-rumour-of-having.html
Re: Chidinma Debunks Rumour Of Having An Affair With Flavour by SUGARBEE(f): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hmm miss kedike.. Don't lie to us abeg. .

Sha now I can have flavor for my self
Re: Chidinma Debunks Rumour Of Having An Affair With Flavour by IamforGod: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Wise girl!!!

She's not deceived like those 2 beauties without brain! Anna banana and her patner in baby manufacturing company.
Re: Chidinma Debunks Rumour Of Having An Affair With Flavour by SandraDiOku(f): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
thatz wise ms kdk u nt bby mama material
Re: Chidinma Debunks Rumour Of Having An Affair With Flavour by gumaveddy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
Who cares to hell wit her and flavour i dnt ever know them.
Re: Chidinma Debunks Rumour Of Having An Affair With Flavour by pretydiva(f): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nobody gives a hoot

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Shares Coupled Up Pic With Ex Freda Edewor / Burna Boy Dives Into Cheering Crowd At Star Trek Finale(pics) / “I Lost All My Memory – Julius Agwu Talks About His Brain Surgery On Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.