Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Here Is One Reason Why Power Supply Has Been So Good In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here Is One Reason Why Power Supply Has Been So Good In Lagos (447 Views)

If You Didn't Use This, It Means Nigeria Power Supply Has Been Faithful To You. / One Reason To Always Remain Grateful To God. / Crazy Bills Everywhere Despite No Regular Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is One Reason Why Power Supply Has Been So Good In Lagos by chiddy56(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
The management of the country’s largest Power Generating Company, Egbin Power Plant has confirmed that the Improved gas supply to power stations has helped to substantially increase the power generation.
The Chief Executive Officer, Egbin Power Plc., Mr. Dallas Peavey mentioned that the impressive electricity supply being experienced by consumers, especially in Lagos State and other surrounding states, is due to increased gas supply and huge investment in new and upgrade of power infrastructure by the owners of the company, Sahara Power Group and the Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO).
Peavey said Egbin generates and supplies over 1,100 megawatts (Mw) of electricity to the national grid and hopes to reach plant’s installed capacity of 1,320Mw or a little below it.
He assured that if gas supply is sustained, the output from the power plant would not only be sustained, but well exceeded.
Source: The Nation

[img]http://i2.wp.com/nairametrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/bed-jumping.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=660%2C437[/img]

http://nairametrics.com/here-is-one-reason-why-power-supply-has-been-so-good-in-lagos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Here Is One Reason Why Power Supply Has Been So Good In Lagos by Generalkorex(m): 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
I hope it last longer.
Re: Here Is One Reason Why Power Supply Has Been So Good In Lagos by chiddy56(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
me too
Generalkorex:
I hope it last longer.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Change Driving License Capturing Center / OBJ Visit Ooni King Makers / Windows 10 Speed-up Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.