Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh (33696 Views)

Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by londonrivals: 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh has revealed that Mikel Obi snubbed all attempts to reach him before the compilation of the list of foreign based players for the Afcon qualifier against Tanzania.

Oliseh told journalists that he invited the Chelsea duo of Mikel and Victor Moses for an appointment but only the latter honored the call.

” I went to make contact, but I never got a reply or call back whereas Victor Moses came, we traveled to London and he (Mikel) was the only player that did not come for the appointment.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/mikel-snubbed-our-appointment-oliseh.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by TimothyNkenu: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dedicated to INTROVERT and LADYF.

Back to OP: good riddance.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by EmagNig(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
that boy is a fool, how much he get sef...he get money reach Patience Jonathan?

so close to FTC......YUCKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYY

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

16 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by berrygoodgirl: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mikel told me that he just doesn't have anything to offer and so he chose to ignore the appointments. He said he doesn't want to embarass himself further. That's what he told me two nights ago.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
That's up to Mikel, he knows more..

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
undecided

THE ONLY CHANCE TO SHOW CASE HIS ROTTEN FOOTBALL ABILITY IS BY PLAYING IN THE NATIONAL TEAM. INSTEAD, THE COCONUT BRAINED CHIMPANZEE CALLED MIKEL CHOSE TO REMAIN ON CHELSEA BENCH COLLECTING FREE SALARY AND LAVISHING IT ON HIS RUSSIAN OBSESSION. MIKEL'S CAREER IS DEAD AND BURIED angry

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
EmagNig:
that boy is a fool
what is d meaning of a fool??

12 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by sukkot: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
word through the grapevine is that he is applying to play for russia

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by DTOBS(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
k
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by kristisking(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
So without Mikel no Super Eagles?I keep asking what is so special about Mikel that these coaches can't do without.This is somebody that doesn't feature regularly for his club.He is a bench warmer for crying out loud! It is high time these forget about Mikel and look for his replacement

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
londonrivals:
Super Eagles Coach Sunday Oliseh has revealed that Mikel Obi snubbed all attempts to reach him before the compilation of the list of foreign based players for the Afcon qualifier against Tanzania.

Oliseh told journalists that he invited the Chelsea duo of Mikel and Victor Moses for an appointment but only the latter honored the call.

” I went to make contact, but I never got a reply or call back whereas Victor Moses came, we traveled to London and he (Mikel) was the only player that did not come for the appointment.”

He prefers his bench at chelsea

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Sunnycliff(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mikel your days in National colors are numbered and will soon be over. Ask Osaze how he felt not been a player of the 2013 Afcon Team!!

6 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by dejt4u(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Issokay.. His loyalty is wit Stephen Keshi

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mikel wey dem wan sell give arab clubs

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
This boy as lost everything. Look at the way Chelsea killed his potential.

Now his Russian Babe is killing his common sense. No be your fault, I just hope this government will return our golden age where players like you will be licking ass before they think of thinking of considering you in the consideration list lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

He is even a fufu
EmagNig:
that boy is a fool

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by igbsam(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Proud idiot....leave am. E go soon clear for him eyes when him go come fight to coach naija in the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Swanky092: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
MR. OLISEH DONT START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH, MIKEL IS TOO BIG FOR ALL THIS S**T

16 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Godwinfrank1: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ftc

He don start again
sukkot:
word through the grapevine is that he is applying to play for russia

If that was the case.....FIFA rules state that once you have played for the senior team of one country.....you cannot change nationality to play for another country.

(Used to happen in the past.....but not anymore).
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Kzinne: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
mikel is a British citizen so he doesn't need that shiiit anymore

12 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by EmagNig(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
what is d meaning of a fool??
I DONT KNOW SELF
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by MrRhymes101(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
THEN BENCH HIM FOR SOME HOME BASED PLAYER MAKE IM EYE CLEAR
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by richyfunky(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pride comes b4 a fall, D coach shud do wats best for him & d team, Mikel won't be missed
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Let dis b d last time u will insult my bro.
EmagNig:
that boy is a fool

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by samueld0(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Don't wory coach he just did the right thing

1 Like

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yes, I support what he did.
Nigeria government have little or no concience.
El-rufai should go represent him.
Okwaraji is dead but our government is doing nothing to help the family he left behind.

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by DahtzFestjayz: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Who needs him? Please invite Yakubu, Obafemi, Osaze and another notable Foreign based players who needs to feel the National colours. Chelsea BenchWarmer them even customize his name on the bench sef.

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by jidebaba69(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
londonrivals:

We don't need people like him.
He should continue warming the bench at Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok...great

I am sure his future as a footballer is not even sure...
His Team Chelsea is on the 16th position since the new season began grin
We need high flyers not low flyers shocked
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by sammyT6631: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
He may just have ended his National Career
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by ProfEinstein: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Liga Trophy / UEFA Champions League 2020/2021 Round Of 16 Draw / Jay Jay Okocha And Usain Bolt Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.