Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh (33689 Views)

Nigeria Snubbed As FIFA Releases List Of Referees For 2018 World Cup / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by moredollar(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE ONLY CHANCE TO SHOW CASE HIS ROTTEN FOOTBALL ABILITY IS BY PLAYING IN THE NATIONAL TEAM. INSTEAD, THE COCONUT BRAINED CHIMPANZEE CALLED MIKEL CHOSE TO REMAIN ON CHELSEA BENCH COLLECTING FREE SALARY AND LAVISHING IT ON HIS RUSSIAN OBSESSION. MIKEL'S CAREER IS DEAD AND BURIED angry
No kill urself ontop mikel matter o.......
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by berrygoodgirl: 4:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
xfanlegal:
undecided 2 nyts ago?? On his bed ?? wink

I am only responsible for what I say..how u choose to understand it is not my business.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by berrygoodgirl: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
steppin:
He told you? As his biitch or what?

Did ur mother abandon u in a gutter when u were a baby?

Were u raised in an orphanage?

Why so much hatred?
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by bahlow87(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
Good for the country football
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by fortune1968: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
arrogant boy .
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by graciousolo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE ONLY CHANCE TO SHOW CASE HIS ROTTEN FOOTBALL ABILITY IS BY PLAYING IN THE NATIONAL TEAM. INSTEAD, THE COCONUT BRAINED CHIMPANZEE CALLED MIKEL CHOSE TO REMAIN ON CHELSEA BENCH COLLECTING FREE SALARY AND LAVISHING IT ON HIS RUSSIAN OBSESSION. MIKEL'S CAREER IS DEAD AND BURIED angry
Look at how you write slanderously about another man.

Meanwhile you are in oblivion. God help you

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by shevalync: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
If in truth Mikel ignored Oliseh, then something must be wrong with him; from Siasia to Keshi and now Oliseh. The truth is he didn't ignore Oliseh, he actually ignored a call to service of his "beloved" mother land. One things the players/athletes ignoring call to service don't realise is that it's the only way they can pay back their compatriots who always wish them well in the careers. For instance I always wish any Nigerian Player well not because I will get part of his salary but because I believe it will help Nigeria football.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by PAINGAIN: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Nigerians sef. Mikel plays, una say him no sabi play, macoaches no invite am again. Now he decided not to come, una still dey curse am. I expected u people to wish him well since he's doing what u people wanted. Walks away singing duncan mighty's "no matter what u do, no b everybody wey go like u, even if u b d world best some peole go dey call u oluku".

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by akanaba01: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mikel is noting. But. A bench. Warmer in chelsea he. Has notinn to offer nigeria.idiot
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mikel is noting. But. A bench. Warmer in chelsea he. Has notinn to offer nigeria.idiot[/quote]

You got it
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nicepoker(m): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Leave him jare. Already he is snubbed in chelsea.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by easyelliot(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Bye bye mikel....
Put ur seat belt on and rest on ur laurels.

I dont understand how some one would rather ridethe bench than play.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by easyelliot(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:
Yes, I support what he did.
Nigeria government have little or no concience.
El-rufai should go represent him.
Okwaraji is dead but our government is doing nothing to help the family he left behind.

Agreed, about the okwaraji part. I hope mikel enjoys his retirement.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by IYANGBALI: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mikel now plays bedminton with his Russian girl friend
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by kindim(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
berrygoodgirl:
Mikel told me that he just doesn't have anything to offer and so he chose to ignore the appointments. He said he doesn't want to embarass himself further. That's what he told me two nights ago.
he should use his common verbal resoning to tell sunday oliseh
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Pyeratedraymond(m): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mike is jes fooling him sef in chelsick....
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by steppin: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
berrygoodgirl:

Did ur mother abandon u in a gutter when u were a baby?

Were u raised in an orphanage?

Why so much hatred?
Actually, your mum is here begging for a fix.
She's a coke-whorre, but you know that already.
Offered me a worn-out pUsssy as payment, not interested.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by mymadam(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
sukkot:
word through the grapevine is that he is applying to play for russia

Sorry, it's too late.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by brodalikeme(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
berrygoodgirl:
Mikel told me that he just doesn't have anything to offer and so he chose to ignore the appointments. He said he doesn't want to embarass himself further. That's what he told me two nights ago.

I can collaborate your story, I heard him tell you. At least he was sincere to someone. cool
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by JayJustus(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mikel didn't give ya a reply so we should now goan fry egg sad

oliseh I wonder why you didn't invite Jude Ighalo...the goal he scored against Everton just massively reduced john stones worth...ahannn...see as him make two defenders dey chop grass
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
Swanky092:
MR. OLISEH DONT START WHAT YOU CAN'T FINISH, MIKEL IS TOO BIG FOR ALL THIS S**T
i can see u a young lad... Do you know the history of Oliseh? Na dem bring mafianism enter Nigeria camp. mikel in his prime cannot even near oilseh's table in their time. It was not a matter of money... It was matter of prestige (Well until they were disbanded). NFA then could not even handle them... Remember Nigeria vs Denmark, They walked over the game just to prove a point to NFA... And still got invited to subsequent games because the players were so good the country could not do without them. After they were disbanded, the Naija performed woefully in the next world cup (02)... Could not qualify for the next and managed to make it to SA. Who is Mikel that we cannot do without... Mikel is just an egotistic lone wolf, he no get clique self, not to talk of these men that formed a soccer syndicate at their time. <Finidi, Oliseh, Uche okechukwu, Taribo et al. Let me remind that their last act of qualifying Nigeria to the World cup of 2002 was pure class. They qualified conceding only one goal and unbeaten in all 18 games leading to their disbandment (which included a Nation cup appearance where they came 3rd, knocked out in the Semis by an in formed Senegal team on penalties. Senegal went on to be the African show at that world cup) because of local football politics. Who is mikel obi?
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by scentmarlc(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
berrygoodgirl:

Under d mango tree in idumota abii grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by scentmarlc(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

...Says a man searching 4 love since 1972. Chaiiii people can badmouth grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Nuzo1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Last time it was Inyama and Musa, today it is Mikel.
Nigeria has never been known to reward humility, respect and loyalty. Mikel has displayed these attributes in his service to Nigeria.

Look, until Nigeria is able to produce players that are better than Mikel of which Nigeria doesn't know how to; Mikel remains our best and will keep receiving special treatment.

And any day he does a little inyanga; we can only wail and then wait for another inyanga after which he must have ignored our special treatment yet again.
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by moshino(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
EmagNig:
that boy is a fool, how much he get sef...he get money reach Patience Jonathan?

He has more money than all your family members put together, and multiplied by 100 million. Now, think about that, and how poor your entire family members are, compared to Mikel, how does that make you feel? And I only answered because you asked the question!
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by greggng: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Poverty striken animals can insult him anyhow u like but u tend to forget easily what sam okporaji and his family is suffering cos of the sacrifice sam made for this useless country. If nigeria is the only country in the world do think jesus would ve died for our sake? Think twice b4 u critise mikel
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by yoji: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
I kinda blame oliseh cos he went about this the wrong way. He shouldnt hv announced immediately after his appointment that non regulars are no more welcome. Its something that would hv been seen as his tenure progressed. After announcing it which automatically knocks mikel out, you then try to contact him again to say what?? That he won't be invited?? As if he doesn't know that already. Or what tell him to change club
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by chukzzy1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Do you even have a career?
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by chukzzy1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
kristisking:
So without Mikel no Super Eagles?I keep asking what is so special about Mikel that these coaches can't do without.This is somebody that doesn't feature regularly for his club.He is a bench warmer for crying out loud! It is high time these forget about Mikel and look for his replacement

No super eagles player can even dream of making the chelsea bench,how much more amass over 250 appearances for the club...
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by 1025: 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
the easiest way to know how backward nigerians are when it comes to common sense is to raise a Mikel issue and nairaland is just one funny place you can post any trash about Mikel and become popular.
Mikel is not good yet every coach wants him. Mikel is not good, yet every nigerian complains when he refuse to come. are you all descendants of witches and wizards?
the bench warmer is still the best nigeria can present as it is now. apart from mikel, which other nigerian player can make it to chelsea bench?
oliseh should learn from the mistakes of Siasia. leave all these Mikel entertainment programmes and go out there and bring home every available trophies. do not forget, you are walking into a big shoe left by the last coach to bring a trophy home via the super eagles. these same anti Mikel agents here will be the first to cast their stones if anything goes wrong tomorrow.

Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by Emilokoiyawon: 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

cool Wetin concern you? Na your leg he dey carry play ball? Na your schlong he dey carry nack the Russian? Abeg leave matter for Mathias. cool
Re: Mikel Snubbed Our Appointment – Oliseh by MistadeRegal(m): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
How can you call a foreigner to come and play for Nigeria when there are several better players who had been training at Ijanikin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League 2020/2021 Round Of 16 Draw / Jay Jay Okocha And Usain Bolt Pictured Together / Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.