Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! (37767 Views)

Is It Acceptable To Have A Male Teacher In A Crèche? / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by tartar9(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
holyokoto:

Hope you are not referring to the "Holy" Prophet of Allah grin

Hope you are not referring to the "Holy" Prophet of Allah
nah hes not worshiped.hes referring to certain crucified pig! 2000yrs ago who raped his 12yr old mother.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Truckpusher(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
kunle1960:
God is on my 8 year old daughter's side and God saved her from a pedophile and a predator. Yesterday, the teacher was using my daughter's hand to rub or caress his genitals and in the process with a stunt warning not to tell anybody but my child in her wisdom came back to inform my wife first before my wife told me last night.

PLEASE WHAT DO I DO NOW? I'm about to go to Police to report it!
Send your family out for a day and lure that iidiot back to your house and give him the beating of his life with no physical injury but enough pains in the ligaments before involving the school ,use it to extort money from the school and make them sack him before handing him over to the popo to open their own office on his head. cool

Sometimes you need to treat people's fucck up well before involving the police .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Jennifer89(f): 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
sigiyaya:
Sure you commented like a kid. Do you really think it is everybody your soldier father can deal with?

So why calling me a kid? old man with so much wisdom if u have a problem look else where abg.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by delectablegyal(f): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
femi4:
who?
u na.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by AjaniDWickedBoy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
cheesy forward 20,000 naira tew mah account lemme help yhu tew deal with him grin
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by delectablegyal(f): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jennifer89:

So why calling me a kid? ok old man with so much wisdom if u have a problem look else where abg.

1-0. Accurate reply.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by sigiyaya(m): 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jennifer89:

So why calling me a kid? ok old man with so much wisdom if u have a problem look else where abg.
Sorry my dear i did not mean to.
So sorry pretty
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Eluwilussit(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
kunle1960:
God is on my 8 year old daughter's side and God saved her from a pedophile and a predator. Yesterday, the teacher was using my daughter's hand to rub or caress his genitals and in the process with a stunt warning not to tell anybody but my child in her wisdom came back to inform my wife first before my wife told me last night.

You are about? Ok. Wait till he defiles your little girl.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by alpontif(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thread with caution. The parent should calm down first, then do the following:

1. Report to the school Principal, fo rrecord purposes, you will now set up the teacher.

2. Mandate the principal not to disclose report to anybody.

3. HIRE the said teacher as the home lesson teacher of that your kid, at home.

4. Make sure that there is a dedicated room for this ''lesson'' teachings.

5. Install child monitoring cameras, and other surveilance devices in discreet places in that room.

6. On the first day of lesson, be firendly to the teacher, go out of the HOUSE, make sure the teacher KnOWS you are out of the House.

7. If the teacher is a perv, before a week runs out , you will have video or audio evidence of him attempting to molest your daughter.

8. With that eveidnce, you can now proceed to treat his Bleep up as recommended by Nairalanders.

9. Kids are way more cunning than people think, for the very fact that people underestimate their craftiness or ability to lie creatively, you can never rule out the possibility that the kid is up to something, but by setting up the teacher, you get eveidence that what the kid is saying is the truth

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ichiato:
Na uwano pikin you be?
Meaning?
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Omotayor123(f): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
steppin:
@Op,
Don't be quick to jump into conclusions. It could be disastrous and shameful if your daughter misconstrued the teacher's action.
Set a trap instead and see if you can get the teacher red-handed, that way you can save other kids from the molester.
Don't confront him directly cos if you do, he'll deny it and you'll end up looking like a fool.
Bad habits are like a bad penny, he's gonna repeat it again
For the sake of other kids, give it time.
Bad idea. Do you think he will do it when someone is watching. And what if he's next course of action is Rape
Better to deal with him Now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Onajevwe(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
As an outsider who doesn't know your daughter I'd advise you report to the school and the police. However without evidence no punitive action can be taken against the teacher. It's gonna be your girl's word against his. He can only be punished by law if your daughter's claim can be substantiated.

Meanwhile I'd love to remind all who have condemned the teacher that there is a possibility that the little girl is lying. I've witnessed such a thing before and trust me some little kids lie very perfectly.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pls becareful because kids lie sometimes,ask questions first,eg when,where and who was there?was this in the class?where was other kids in the class?

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
All I see on this thread are emotional responses.

lots of people shout guilty, stone him, crucify him any time rape or attempted rape is mentioned.

Nobody cares to investigate anymore.

Nowadays, the easiest way to bring someone down is to accuse him of rape or attempted rape without any shred of evidence what so ever.

Was this teacher a lesson teacher or a classroom teacher, if he is a lesson teacher then it's your fault. You should never leave your little daughter alone with strange men.
If he is a school/classroom teacher, then how come nobody else saw him do what he is being accused of.

Also have considered the fact that your wife may be trying to set up this teacher?

Remember, women have 2 major weapons

1. Poison
2. False Accusation - Mainly accusation of domestic violence, beating a pregnant woman, rape or attempted rape.

Women use false accusation as a weapon a lot because they know that they usually get sympathy and the benefit of doubt from the society

Do your own private investigation before taking action, or simply take your child away from that place.

Rape is not good, but false accusation of rape is satanic.

kunle1960:

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by ManTiger(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
anonimi:

Why would you subscribe to INTIMIDATION by police as in JUNGLE justice when you are not a monkey or baboon
Is there no better, MORE civilised way of dealing with the situation that will result in dismissal and BLACKLISTING of the sex offender?
I'm not advocating jungle justice my broda but before this happens https://www.nairaland.com/2539133/man-arrested-touching-girls-breas it's better the OP arrest the situation not in a gentle man style wink.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
go to the school....use a sharp cutlass and caress his yeye genitals...

after that you can report to police

#rapersaremonsters
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by gbenga4my(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
xrisdon:
the best thing to do is to confront the teacher first, seeing his reaction which he will either admit or deny will inform you the next action to take.

don't rely on account of your 8years old daughter ALONE.

do some plenary investigation yourself, before taking a substantive action.
Funny, you don't expect him to admit, he would surely plead not guilty
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Jennifer89(f): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
sigiyaya:
Sorry my dear i did not mean to.
So sorry pretty

no problem. ma kid bro is grown up and in the university. just want the op to know how some teachers can be heartless. it is well.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
People like you are why Nigeria will forever remain backwards.

You want to kill an accused person before even determining whether he is truly guilty or not.

Keep encouraging this kind of stuff and one day a lady will accuse you and you own genitals will be cut off too.

SunnyBlaze1:
go to the school....use a sharp cutlass and caress his yeye genitals...

after that you can report to police

#rapersaremonsters
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by ManTiger(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
forexexpert:
All I see on this thread are emotional responses.

lots of people shout guilty, stone him, crucify him any time rape or attempted rape is mentioned.

Nobody cares to investigate anymore.

Nowadays, the easiest way to bring someone down is to accuse him of rape or attempted rape without any shred of evidence what so ever.

Was this teacher a lesson teacher or a classroom teacher, if he is a lesson teacher then it's your fault. You should never leave your little daughter alone with strange men.
If he is a school/classroom teacher, then how come nobody else saw him do what he is being accused of.

Also have considered the fact that your wife may be trying to set up this teacher?

Remember, women have 2 major weapons

1. Poison
2. False Accusation - Mainly accusation of domestic violence, beating a pregnant woman, rape or attempted rape.

Women use false accusation as a weapon a lot because they know that they usually get sympathy and the benefit of doubt from the society

Do your own private investigation before taking action, or simply take your child away from that place.

Rape is not good, but false accusation of rape is satanic.

I respect your thought but it's not easy to manipulate an eight years old girl to falsely accuse an elderly person so drawing an inferences of setup from the woman is not likely.

Second, the OP said her "daughter came back" which likely indicates the said suspect is a schooled teacher.

My stand is, the OP should pursue this to a logical conclusion because there is more to it, the said suspect cannot be a first timer, he has to be curb of this obnoxious behaviour before somebody start calling on Buhari to probe the said school.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by ManTiger(m): 3:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Omotayor123:

Bad idea. Do you think he will do it when someone is watching. And what if he's next course of action is Rape
Better to deal with him Now!!!
You spoke my mind in a better way.

The OP will be like, "I see this coming and I pretend it's nothing".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by 123papas(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
@OP: your daughter was molested not nearly molested. If I were u, i will report the teacher to the school authorities and withdraw my daughter from that school immediately and depending on my mood; I may just shift his right kneel cap by 1 inch for the records.
Is she not supposed to be on holiday anyway?
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by sandsoftime(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
It's just becoming too frequent. Rapists and peadophiles taking away this innocent girls innocence . I implore you to report the incident to relevant authorities besides the police. Who knows wether he has been doing this for quite some time.scum of the earth!!!
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by daresimon(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
1)Go to his house with a gun or knife hidden behind ur back.

2)Knock the door thrice.

3) When he opens the door shoot him or stab him thrice
4) Stabbings should be on the forehead, heart and the groins.
NB if he survives the headshot, he won't survive the heart own, if he survives the two atlist you are sure he won't use his dick again.

Shallom!!!!
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by fortunechy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
DT MAN IS SERIOUSLY SICK...............HE NIDS PSYCHIATRICS ATTENTION.U SHLD INFORM THE SKUL AUTHORITY FIRST B4 ANY ORDER SUBSEQUENT REPORT.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Heymus(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
See the question of the decade, omg! What are you waiting for? Or wait oh, have you consulted other pupils and confirm the incident? You need to do so 'cos the guy might deny it. Then you can go ahead to report to the school authority and police as well.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by MrLee(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Go luck shape shape for police n no forget to tell the school authority
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Presyyy(f): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Report to the school management and police after you've confirmed that what she had reported to her mother is true. Then change her school because they will start making her feel unpleasant with so much eyes and pointing fingers that would be on her from that moment onwards.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by sigiyaya(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
Jennifer89:

no problem. ma kid bro is grown up and in the university. just want the op to know how some teachers can be heartless. it is well.
Thanks
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yes there is a possibility that the teacher might have actually done what he is accused of, where is the evidence?

The words of an 8 year old is not enough proof of anything.

Also, what if the mum, i.e the mans wife has beef with this teacher, don't you think that the easiest way to get at him will

be to compel the little daughter to collaborate a lie/setup tale of attempted rape.

It's not like this kind of set up have not happened before in the past.

Remember that anyone can be falsely accused by someone, even you.

All I ask for is independent investigation and proof, before prosecution.

ManTiger:

I respect your thought but it's not easy to manipulate an eight years old girl to falsely accuse an elderly person so drawing an inferences of setup from the woman is not likely.

Second, the OP said her "daughter came back" which likely indicates the said suspect is a schooled teacher.

My stand is, the OP should pursue this to a logical conclusion because there is more to it, the said suspect cannot be a first timer, he has to be curb of this obnoxious behaviour before somebody start calling on Buhari to probe the said school.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Ganjafama(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Keneking:
6 killer steps:

1. Change the school immediately
2. Change the girl's new orientation
3. Blame the mother for not taking action while in school
4. Insist on meeting the teacher
5. Commit the teacher before God
6. Take the child for clinical assessment

Jonathan government sef shocked
These steps are not killing enough na. I was expecting you to say: arrest the teacher and sue the school authorities.
Re: My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! by Solowande(m): 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
steppin:
@Op,
Don't be quick to jump into conclusions. It could be disastrous and shameful if your daughter misconstrued the teacher's action.
Set a trap instead and see if you can get the teacher red-handed,that way you can save other kids from the molester.
Don't confront him directly cos if you do, he'll deny it and you'll end up looking like a fool.
Bad habits are like a bad penny,he's gonna repeat it again.For the sake of other kids, give it time.
I love ur comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / Zimbabwean Woman Beats Her Husband For Denying Her Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.