Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances (30381 Views)

25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) / Man's Lip Bitten Off In Ghana Because He Wanted To Help Someone (Graphic PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by SaviorJenvini(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dis Isolo again?
God help dat community!

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you want people to do crazy things make it impossible for them to live their lives.

After now we would be hearing news of faggotts r@ping guys . grin

Rilwayne001, your kind is going haywire on innocent Nigerians, please call them to order, the FG will soon decriminalize your hobby. grin

You have started with this guy again....so anybody who has a different political view and get stupid sometimes is gay abi?very annoying

4 Likes

Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by sunsewa: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
For My own Ago Okota,no go pass okada or mai guards/ money changers mallam.
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by okeke444: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
The cheapest data ever
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Heromaniaa: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Got to carry a gun these days. Phucking homos.
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Truckpusher(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
tobimillar:

You have started with this guy again....so anybody who has a different political view and get stupid sometimes is gay abi?very annoying
Why don't you mind ya business bro?

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by GreenUzzy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
We @chelseafc finally signed @_pedro17_ from barcelona.

He's already training with us.

#ManU fans be like we lost him.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by chikaodili09(f): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
How did he get close to the lips to bite it off? Just asking!!!
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why don't you mind ya business bro?
Because cyber bully is a silly thing to do..
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Metrofox(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
How the guy take reach the other one mouth? Something's fishy.. grin
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Truckpusher(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
tobimillar:

Because cyber bully is a silly thing to do..
Well, you're right but again he is a bully and the only language that a bullies understands clearly is equal and devastating reciprocating action. angry

So, you see.....this is the hate that hate produce.
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by sigiyaya(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
largehead:
Legalize this sh!t...
I catch you....... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
A man touched 10yrs girl breast = bail (200,000)
Homosexual rapist = bail (100,000)

Nigeria Judges are confused.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you're right but again he is a bully and the only language that a bullies understands clearly is equal and devastating reciprocating action. angry

So, you see.....this is the hate that hate produce.

I may be a roast about and so I may not be as intelligent as the Truckpusher, but I know that two wrongs can never make a right... walking on the street, and a naked mad man runs after you and call you mad.... do you stop and start telling the mad man how mad he is or you just walk away? arguing with the mad man will only make passers by more confused ....hmn
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by moshould(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
God go punish am ! Make dem flog am wella b4 dem go jail d fool 4 14 years...
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by condralbede(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
largehead:
Legalize this sh!t...
By thr comments,we shall...........
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by francizy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Disgusting!!! I hate faggōtic rapists!!!

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Truckpusher(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
tobimillar:

I may be a roast about and so I may not be as intelligent as the Truckpusher, but I know that two wrongs can never make a right... walking on the street, and a naked mad man runs after you and call you mad.... do you stop and start telling the mad man how mad he is or you just walk away? arguing with the mad man will only make passers by more confused ....hmn

I'm confused here grin
Well, two wrongs can never make a right but that phrase was reserved for those that can't fight back .
Sometimes you need to take care of a mad man lest he constantly harrass you having it at the back of his mind that his rants won't be reciprocated under any circumstances. grin

If a particular mad man keeps harrassing me ,one day is enough for me to practice my own version of madness on him. grin
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Lovine: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
So homo is in every religion? Then it is demon.
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by coolviv: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Let me talk like some people here who know themselves.

Hmm something is fishy, let us not be quick to judge. Are you sure it was not consensual and the man just decided to cry rape when he didn't get what he wanted.

What was he doing with the man in the first place that opened room for such an assault. How did the man get close enough to his lips if he was not willing?

What was he wearing because sometimes the things men wear push and tempt gay men to assault them?

Let all men be careful, if you know you are not interested then don't make friends with or go to the house of another man. Because anything can happen.

Daz all.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by francizy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
You wan Bleep am he says no you force am he resist you decide to bite him to teach him a lesson if I am the judge na 24 years imprisonment with hard labour stupid gay

I'd give him life imprisonment because to me, he committed three offences:

1. Gayism
2. Molestation/rãpê
3. Attempted murder!!! angry
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Trendin(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
He's an aggressive kisser
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Osanobua eeeeeh!!! shocked shocked shocked

Ovbioba,see my brother...dodorima for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by digitsolution: 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
So Guys have started raping guys now......God what's happening to this world....
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by wtfCode: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
nawaoo
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Happiness87(f): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
northerners hahaha
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by iamauxin(m): 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Missing links....this looks like a consensual kiss gone wrong...biting off lower lip for refusing his sequel advances sounds a bit awkward.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by fpeter(f): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
How can they grant bail after FG recommended 14yrs for same S3x activities? ?

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by Easy1401(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Abeg why Hausa Northerner Like act of sodomy?? Anytime you hear gay in Nija na northerner Name go follow in most time, Na sharia wey deprive from having access to Olosho yard turn them to that act ooo
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by uracocksucker: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
OFF*
Re: Homosexual Bites Of Man's Lip In Lagos For Refusing Advances by ochestraone(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
its lady fowl again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers / We Bought Over 100 Exotic Cars From Robbers , Kidnappers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.