Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren (30208 Views)

Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan / 3 Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren Says:i Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed / Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Wobegist: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
A 78 year-old man, Alhaji Isa Musa, has blamed hunger and poverty for his decision to engage in buying and selling stolen motorcycles. Speaking to Punchng while being paraded at the Police headquarters in Bauchi on Friday, Musa said he started the illegal business in 2011.

The resident of Bakin Kura said he had operated a provision store at the Muda Laval market but the business became distressed and he could no longer feed his large family of three wives, 35 children and 18 grandchildren.

“I had a provision shop in Mud Laval market but all the goods got finished because I used the proceeds to feed my family. I started buying and selling stolen motorcycles because of hunger and poverty,” he said.

Asked if he had no mature offspring to support him, he said none of his children could support him because they were not buoyant. The suspect said he gave a motorcycle to one of his children to transport himself to school.

The Septuagenarian expressed regrets over his action and pleaded with the authorities to pardon him, saying he was diabetic. He said, “I am suffering from diabetes and I need to treat myself, I beg the police authorities to pardon me.

Although, I’ve been doing this illegal business for six years now, if they pardon me, I promise and assure them that this will be my last.” Musa also confessed to have sold Indian hemp in the past six years “but I stopped dealing in drugs about four years ago.” He warned those engaged in such illegal business to desist and repent.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/i-sold-stolen-motorcycles-to-feed-my-3.html

1 Like

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Flexherbal(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
Crime does not pay!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by MEILYN(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mtcheeewwwww, when you dey enjoy 3 wives for night you no know say na money them go use feed children Abi?

Wait! This man is trying to tell us that he feeds his 35 children and 18 grandchildren, which means his female children got married to wretched men and his male children are poor as well.

I don't feel pity for this kind of people. He knew he didn't have the means to feed but he got married to 3 wives and gave birth to children all over the place.

Anyways, aboki na aboki. Na their way be that. If you check now the children na violence full their body.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by alcmene: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
The reason we call them mallam, abokk1 and all sort of derogatory names....

No means of livelihood yet you have wives, 35 kids and numerous grandchildren.

Anyway I still prefer him to the afonja human part merchants

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by lonelydora: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
No excuse for crime. Was he trying to compete with the biblical Solomon?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Caustics: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
shocked what is the point of having so many children if you cant sell or use some for rituals.?

3 Likes

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
If you had kept your d*ck in check and your family small, you would have been able to feed both you and your with the proceeds from your provision store....

4 Likes

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by sainturch(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
where are they?
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by lankieman: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
OK
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by paymentvoucher: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
ok
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Aburi001: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
38 children?!!! shocked shocked

Clap for yourself angry angry

Old fool causing unnecessary population explosion, even Dangote no born 38 children.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Abudu2000(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
The north is everything wrong with nigeria

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by danaiks(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
So he did not blame the devil this time
You see your life!

1 Like

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by xynerise: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Not an excuse for your foolishness... 35 children? You must be really stupid

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by ivolt: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Poverty breeds multiple children who in turn breeds more poverty.
And the cycle continues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by obinna58(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Northerners always sees sex as their only source of fun grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Dalek(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
35 children??

Them swear for you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by ajoguegbe(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
The outcome of a religion that encourages u to marry many wives is more alamjiri and underdevelopment. Now I see why all the stolen money from Niger Delta has not improved their lot

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by madridguy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
NA MUST TO MARRY 3 WIVES?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by armanibright007(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
This man need beating
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Ekejoestar(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
U
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by sholaypompon(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
But 35 children is dam too much now
That's an average of 12 children per wife.. To now worsen the issue ur children also start giving birth without means to cater for them..
Well, u can't blame them since they only follow ur suit ,,, but there is never an excuse for a crime committed.. Just fasten ur belt and face the law

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by dalkmona: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Aburi001:
38 children?!!! shocked shocked

Clap hands for yourself angry angry
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
idiot. people no just get sense. u go see a Mai Shai or local barber in the north with 3 wives and 14 children. phuckery

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Ximenez(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by brilliant5(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Family ke? Dats a community.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by HajimeSaito(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017

Typically stupid mentality and not uncommon considering where he comes from.
The man's preek is the raw material while his wives boreholes serve as the assembly line for the production of Almajiris and future Boko Haram recruits.
Northerners really deserve a country of their own where they can live their lives according to the low standards set by their religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Criminal illiterate fools Breeding like rats!!!!!

FEAR NORTH

HajimeSaito:

They're your people.
Ode
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by babajero(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
There is no excuse for foolishness, giving birth like guinea pigs with little or nothing to take care of them, and that is what breeds almajiri and violence in that region.

4 Likes

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Marvelous101: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Baba shut up! which kind lie u dey lie...You mean u still feed your 35 children and feed their children(grand children)........baba shut up abeg
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by naijamakossa(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
No ,you for feed the whole Nigeria angry
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Earthquake1: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigeria is overpopulated and an aboki is birthing 35 children?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In India’s Biggest Ever Narcotics Seizure / Picture Of Herbalist, Prophetess That Defraud Bankers Of N6m / Pregnant Love Peddlers On Onitsha-owerri Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.