Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) (24394 Views)

Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting Today (Photos) / Osinbajo Presides Over Quarterly Business Forum (Photos) / Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At The Villa Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
joebeckz:

Obamas seat is for only the president of USA, though there is a side chair that looks like that too for people or Biden preceeding over some meetings but anyways things have to be done the proper way as you have it now. everyone used GEJ because of his simplicity, you need a man with guts to handle Nigeria
that's our problem in this nation comparing ourselves with america, the question to ask is, is there any law that stops the VP from sitting on that seat in the absence of pmb or he was ask not to seat there.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Osezua: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
How about this? wink wink wink wink

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Osezua: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
There you have it. cool cool

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:

It is Only the CnC that seats on that Chair. Don't say what you don't know.

Who is Sambo in the first place? 6 years jona and sambo spent in Aso Rock, Sambo did not utter up to 500 words when he was there. [/b]in otherwords, he was docile,dull and clueless like his oga from otuoke.

[b]
Guy u wicked!

In the real sense, Kaduna people were lucky that Sambo didnt rule them as Governor, hmm e for be pure set back for the state
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by joedrae(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:

It is Only the CnC that seats on that Chair. Don't say what you don't know.

Who is Sambo in the first place? 6 years jona and sambo spent in Aso Rock, Sambo did not utter up to 500 words when he was there. in otherwords, he was docile,dull and clueless like his oga from otuoke.

See finishing....haba!
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by joedrae(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
Smithkline555:
Just a little research would ve stopped you from spewing that gibberish up there. Where did you see sambo sit on the chair of the commander in chief? Prof Osibanjo (GCON) is your Vice president and you either accept that fact or relocate to gabon! Your stupidity is inbuilt.

OZAOEKPE don suffer o. He should have learnt his lesson... Do your research before coming to spill poo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PMB, why the discrimination, look at the second pic, why is that main seat empty, during jonathan era, sambo was allowed to sit there when his "oga" was not around. But our houseboy VP is being denied that right.
Who release u? U re demeaning d post ur generation hasnt gotten 2. shame on u
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
Where is Buhari?
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by kokoA(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Finally we have a VP in Naija after Atiku. Sambo acted and looked like a man under some form of spiritual curse.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by bigerboy200: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PMB, why the discrimination, look at the second pic, why is that main seat empty, during jonathan era, sambo was allowed to sit there when his "oga" was not around. But our houseboy VP is being denied that right.
Ur level of reasoning is just too low..my house boy get sense pass u I swear..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by bigerboy200: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
bonechamberlain:
that's our problem in this nation comparing ourselves with america, the question to ask is, is there any law that stops the VP from sitting on that seat in the absence of pmb or he was ask not to seat there.
So u are here WAILING over where the VP should and shouldn't sit U pple are disgusting.. **spits tueeeeh**
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by hinwazaka: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
agabusta:

The Petroleum minister and the Finance minister according to the constituion are not members of the National Economic Council.
So, according to you NOI never attended a NEC meeting. You are ignorant
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by hinwazaka: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
agabusta:

Why do you guys behave like illiterates? According to the constitution the VP Chairs the NEC and not the president. So for your information, it is not because the president is not around that is making the VP to chair the meeting. That is his constitutional role.

Similarly the President Chairs the National Defence and Security council and the Council of state.

Even if the president is not around, the VP cannot use the seat of the president until pronounced Acting President.

Throughout the time Yar'dua was away, Jona could not use his seat. it was only when he was declared the Acting President by the National Assembly that he went to the seat to sit. Going to sit on the seat of the president without being pronounced as Acting President can earn you a bullet.
I hope you have seen the pics of Sambo sitting in the golden chair of the president. You APC supporters are the dumbest bunch, put together. I would recommend you guys quitting so as not to sink the ship
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

Actually in the stead of the president when absent, the VP acts as the president. The office of the president is what matters, not the man occupying the office. So, you are wrong. If the president is not in attendance, then the VP should occupy the seat. But from the pic, I believe, the pic shows them all standing as a mark of respect, as the president makes his entrance.

Na wa oo. You have been corrected yet you are still taking like an I.diot and a drunkard. The Vice President can preside over a meeting in the president's stead but He CANNOT sit on the seat of the Commander-in-Chief. The only thing that can allow him do so is if he sworn in as ACTING PRESIDENT but that's another issue entirely.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by hinwazaka: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fearcom:

Na wa oo. You have been corrected yet you are still taking like an I.diot and a drunkard. The Vice President can preside over a meeting in the president's stead but He CANNOT sit on the seat of the Commander-in-Chief. The only thing that can allow him do so is if he sworn in as ACTING PRESIDENT but that's another issue entirely.
You are either delirious or lack rationality. Who is talking about the debate of a acting President. I am talking about the VP sitting in for the president if the president is absent. Learn to read and comprehend before rushing to comment
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by agabusta: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

Are u this dull?? I said they are not members! I didn't say they have never attended any of their meetings. Is that so hard for u to comprehend and differentiate?

They can be summoned by the Council to give account of one issue or the other.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by agabusta: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Osezua:
How about this? wink wink wink wink

That can be the seat of either the Kaduna state Governor or the Vice President.

Both can also use the coat of arms.

Moreover, why are u comparing the seat Sambo is sitting on and that of Buhari?

You are supposed to compare it with that of Jonathan.

If you compare the seat of Ex president Jonathan with this one Sambo is siting on, you'll see that the shade is different. The one Sambo is siting on is darker.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by hinwazaka: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
agabusta:

Are u this dull?? I said they are not members! I didn't say they have never attended any of their meetings. Is that so hard for u to comprehend and differentiate?

You are really funny. Did NOI attend a NEC meeting or not. So perm secs can be at the meeting without the finance minister present. You are an embarrassment.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by hinwazaka: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
agabusta:

That can be the seat of either the Kaduna state Governor or the Vice President.

Both can also use the coat of arms.

Moreover, why are u comparing the seat Sambo is sitting on and that of Buhari?

You are supposed to compare it with that of Jonathan.

If you compare the seat of Ex president Jonathan with this one Sambo is siting on, you'll see that the shade is different. The one Sambo is siting on is darker.
Is that the seat of the president or not. Why are you dilly dallying with your answer. Of all the APC commentators you are the dumbest. You think you know, but you know absolutely nothing. "Is that the seat of the Kaduna govenor": is that supposed to be a rhetorical question or what. Please use your brain
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by Smithkline555: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
agabusta:

My brother, the level of ignorance here is just on another level. Just Imagine the other one posting pictures of sambo sitting on a chair that is obviously different from the chair of the C-I-C. This people will never learn oo my guy.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by agabusta: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Osezua:
There you have it. cool cool

You must be a big fraudster!!! Why are you comparing the Seat you claimed was used by Sambo with the present seat of Buhari (Because it looks similar from a distance?? And you brain did not even tell you that its possible the seat has been replaced when PMB came on board). You are supposed to compare it with Jonathan's seat. If you do that, you'll realize that the shade is different!

from the pictures I attach, I hope you can clearly see the difference btw GEJ's seat and that one Sambo was sitting on.

Sambo as the governor of Kaduna state can also sit on a chair emblazoned by the Nigeria coat of arms. And equally as a Vice President he can also sit on a seat emblazoned by the Coat of arms, but it will bear: "Vice President". That can be the case in the picture you posted, but luckily for your clever self, his body blocked that part on the chair.

I hope you can also see clearly that something was written around the coat of arms on the Chair Sambo was sitting on, whereas, all the pictures showing the chair Ex President Jonathan was sitting on had nothing written on it except that the coat of Arms was surrounded by stars.

Please stop forming smart, you have been busted. tongue tongue

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by zomoears(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

Actually in the stead of the president when absent, the VP acts as the president. The office of the president is what matters, not the man occupying the office. So, you are wrong. If the president is not in attendance, then the VP should occupy the seat. But from the pic, I believe, the pic shows them all standing as a mark of respect, as the president makes his entrance.

Keyword is "act". PYO is a vice president, and will only become "acting president" if the president is officially on vacation or medically indisposed, or other conditions prescribed by d constitution. He can only sit in that seat in acting or substantive capacity.
QED.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by agabusta: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

Is that the seat of the president or not. Why are you dilly dallying with your answer. Of all the APC commentators you are the dumbest. You think you know, but you know absolutely nothing. "Is that the seat of the Kaduna govenor": is that supposed to be a rhetorical question or what. Please use your brain

you are definitely a person with low IQ. How is the seat shown of Sambo same with that of the President. Chai this guy, use the brain God has given you! Check the pictures of Ex President Jonathan's seat that I just uploaded.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by experimentist: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
tobtap:
WAILERS AND TANIODS WONT LIKE THESE PICTURES ...FOR DAT AM HAPPY cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
grin do u knw one wailer called barcanista?
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by hinwazaka: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
zomoears:

Keyword is "act". PYO is a vice president, and will only become "acting president" if the president is officially on vacation or medically indisposed, or other conditions prescribed by d constitution. He can only sit in that seat in acting or substantive capacity.
QED.
Can I ask you a question. Can you read or is it that you are blind. Where in my writeup did I say the words "Acting President". I simply indicated that in the absence of the president, the VP can sit in for him to handle matters in the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT. Why can't you guys attend a night class so as to understand the use of English.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by agabusta: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

You are really funny. Did NOI attend a NEC meeting or not. So perm secs can be at the meeting without the finance minister present. You are an embarrassment.

This guy stop embarrassing yourself and showing your ignorance on public fora. If you dont know or you made a mistake its no big deal. But trying to play smart with your ignorance smacks of nothing but stupidity.

Here is your earlier post insinuating that a NEC meeting without the Minister for finance amounts to nothing.

hinwazaka:
A NEC meeting without a finance minister or a petroleum minister in attendance. This guys love to play to the gallery

When I countered you that the Minister of Finance/Petroleum is not even a member of NEC, you were now forming smart and asking if she has never attended the meeting or not, as if that was the premise our discussion was earlier based on. Before I engaged you, I thought I was even engaging an intelligent and reasonable person.

hinwazaka:

Now imagine the latest trash you are talking about Permanent Secretaries. Does it relate to your initial post I quoted above?? Are you sure you are in a right frame of mind?? You better cool down, and not allow hatred of PMB turn you into a schizophrenic, that is if you are not even one already.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by hinwazaka: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
agabusta:

you are definitely a person with low IQ. How is the seat shown of Sambo same with that of the President. Chai this guy, use the brain God has given you! Check the pictures of Ex President Jonathan's seat that I just uploaded.
Its very apparent that you are slow. FYI: That is the seat of the President in the situation room. The fact you made a case of the colors and yapped off about comparing it with the seat of GEJ, shows your level of reasoning. The VP can seat in for the president in the situation room. Your earlier post with the pics was ridiculous.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by hinwazaka: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
agabusta:

This guy stop embarrassing yourself and showing your ignorance on public fora. If you dont know or you made a mistake its no big deal. But trying to play smart with your ignorance smacks of nothing but stupidity.

Here is your earlier post insinuating that a NEC meeting without the Minister for finance amounts to nothing.

When I countered you that the Minister of Finance/Petroleum is not even a member of NEC, you were now forming smart and asking if she has never attended the meeting or not, as if that was the premise our discussion was earlier based on. Before I engaged you, I thought I was even engaging an intelligent and reasonable person.

Now imagine the latest trash you are talking about Permanent Secretaries. Does it relate to your initial post I quoted above?? Are you sure you are in a right frame of mind?? You better cool down, and not allow hatred of PMB turn you into a schizophrenic, that is if you are not even one already.
Define attendance. Then your brain might reboot.
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by hinwazaka: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
agabusta:

You must be a big fraudster!!! Why are you comparing the Seat you claimed was used by Sambo with the present seat of Buhari (Because it looks similar from a distance?? And you brain did not even tell you that its possible the seat has been replaced when PMB came on board). You are supposed to compare it with Jonathan's seat. If you do that, you'll realize that the shade is different!

from the pictures I attach, I hope you can clearly see the difference btw GEJ's seat and that one Sambo was sitting on.

Sambo as the governor of Kaduna state can also sit on a chair emblazoned by the Nigeria coat of arms. And equally as a Vice President he can also sit on a seat emblazoned by the Coat of arms, but it will bear: "Vice President". That can be the case in the picture you posted, but luckily for your clever self, his body blocked that part on the chair.

I hope you can also see clearly that something was written around the coat of arms on the Chair Sambo was sitting on, whereas, all the pictures showing the chair Ex President Jonathan was sitting on had nothing written on it except that the coat of Arms was surrounded by stars.

Please stop forming smart, you have been busted. tongue tongue
Does that pic look like a pic of Sambo in 2008 or 2014. lsoo that is the seat of the president in the situation room
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by agabusta: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

Does that pic look like a pic of Sambo in 2008 or 2010. Also that is the seat of the president in the situation room

Your situation is an hopeless one. So it is now situation room abi? lol Why not show us a picture of Jonathan in this situation room. Or is it only Sambo that used the situation room?

Does that pic look like a pic of Sambo in 2008 or 2010.

I said it can either be when he was a governor or Vice president. Note 'or'

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
bigerboy200:

So u are here WAILING over where the VP should and shouldn't sit U pple are disgusting.. **spits tueeeeh**
ok
Re: Osinbajo Presides Over NEC Meeting At Aso Rock (Photos) by hinwazaka: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
agabusta:

Your situation is an hopeless one. So it is now situation room abi? lol Why not show us a picture of Jonathan in this situation room. Or is it only Sambo that used the situation room?

I said it can either be when he was a governor or Vice president. Note 'or'
What do you call the room in the picture which showcased PMB and the former service chiefs. The pic that started the early row about if the VP should have been present at the meeting with the service chiefs or not. In that earlier debate, after you had showcased your ignorance, the media team for the president came out with the excuse of the VP not having clearance yet. Keep on exposing your idiocy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burual Of IPOB Member Killed During Operation Python Dance (Graphic Pictures) / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says / IGP Orders Closure Of Police Monitoring Units Offices In Lagos, PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.