Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo (4069 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
My good friend suggest Yoruba begin a mass migration to the east. The only problem with that is......

WHY WILL A YORUBA MAN GO TO THE EAST WHEN THE IGBO MAN IS RUNNING FROM THE EAST.

I need an honest answer, what will the Yoruba man go look for in the east when everything he needs and the opportunities he needs are in his homeland. WHY will Dele leave Lagos for Anambra state when the Anambrians call his Lagos obodo oyinbo in Africa?

Seriously we are not migrating to the east, God forbid it, that evil will never come to pass. Is the Igbo man trying to exchange hos SE for my SW?

Yorubas really need to watch these Igbo people.

The best schools are the west
The best health centres are in the west
The richest Nigerians are in the west and made in the west, name the rich man, if you are not made in Lagos you are broke.
The best opportunities are in the west.

The Igbo can continue their mass migration to the west, that migration pattern will not reciprocated by the Yoruba. we don't need Oba of Yoruba Nnewi titles, God forbid it.

People go to places where their lot will be better. The God of greatness and success is a Yoruba man, that is why every tribe must migrate to yourba land

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Queennikky(f): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
You think like a poor guy

19 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by hamzakito(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
mmmmmm
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by DaFlash: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
As BITTER as TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
Queennikky:
You think like a poor guy

Hi Nikky,

I hope your body temperature is at normal levels. How is your day going?

2 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Queennikky(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Hi Nikky,

I hope your body temperature is at normal levels. How is your day going?

You sound constructive...... I am very well, thanks
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by pazienza(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Political power comes from physical
deeds, not moral rights - only occupation.
Those people who occupy a territory
determine the nature of the society in that
region. - Arthur Kemp.

The way I see it, Yorubas are in a lose-lose situation, whether Biafra emerges or not.

If Nigeria persists, Igbo numbers will continue growing in Lagos until the critical threshold is breached and all hell will be let loose, If Biafra secedes, Yorubas faces 're colonization by the fulanis.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by legendboy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yorubas are too lazy. Thats the fact

19 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Queennikky:

You sound constructive...... I am very well, thanks

You are welcome dear, please if my post sounds tribal I apologize for it. I wouldn't want to get on the nerve of the good Nigerians like me online.

Its just that I totally disagree with the writes solutions to the problem of tom and jerry relationship between the Yorubas and igbos. Yoruba mass migration to the east is not a solution.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by sammyj: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Still Reading!!!
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
legendboy:
Yorubas are too lazy. Thats the fact

Yeah......... call it whatever you want. Yoruba mass migration to the east will never happen. God forbid it. The day a Yoruba MAN WILL have to migrate to the east to surivie...olorun maje angry

12 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by MightySparrow: 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
By natural law of gravity, light objects revolve around the heavier. Ewe nla ko ni pada ru wewe,
Ase Edumare!
Proudly Yoruba.

9 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
pazienza:
region. - Arthur Kemp.

The way I see it, Yorubas are in a lose-lose situation, whether Biafra emerges or not.

If Nigeria persists, Igbo numbers will continue growing in Lagos until the critical threshold is breached and all hell will be let loose, If Biafra secedes, Yorubas faces 're colonization by the fulanis.

Whatever.....in fact by tomorrow you can empty the whole of Anambra and Imo into Lagos. Yorubas will never join your people in the forsaken land in the east grin

6 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
baba your weakness be say you no fit help the situation...

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by DaFlash: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
pazienza:
region. - Arthur Kemp.

Ha cant stop laughing, igbos letting hell loose..., fulani colonizing..., you guys continue to amaze us with your clownish act of thinking..., remember "history is written by the victors"

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by CyberWolf: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Why Igbos migrate to Lagos and other states outside SE is because of Business opportunities. The Business arena in SE is already filled up, that's why most new starters migrate to other parts of the country where they think there is still space...SE is already dominated in terms of business.

13 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
Why Igbos migrate to Lagos and other states outside SE is because of Business opportunities. The Business arena in SE is already filled up, that's why most new starters migrate to other parts of the country where they think there is still space...SE is already dominated in terms of business.

My friends from UNN will not agree, they are in Lagos looking for jobs that are non existing in the east. At least in Lagos there is hope grin

9 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Economy of SE 95% Igbo control

Economy of SW shared by every ethnic group in Nigeria.

Whether you migrate or you don't East is under our lock, we control everything in East you don't in Lagos.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

My friends from UNN will not agree, they are in Lagos looking for jobs that are non existing in the east. At least in Lagos there is hope grin

They are in Lagos not Ibadan, not Ogun, not Osun, not Ondo or Ekiti but Lagos.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

They are in Lagos not Ibadan, not Ogun, not Osun, not Ondo or Ekiti but Lagos.

Actually I have a lot in P&G Ibadan and a lot in Agbara industrial estate in Ogun state grin

9 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by CyberWolf: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

because most companies have headquarters there. Besides, because of mass migration to Lagos, there is population explosion and almost everybody who wanna start a business always think of where there is much population for larger market share..

3 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Whether you migrate or you don't East is under our lock, we control everything in East you don't in Lagos.

Ok we are fine with it. In fact, we are looking at creating more enabling environment for more people to migrate to the SW. We need the diversity of culture and people grin. And yeah you control the economy of your east, so why the vexing cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by cybertyrant(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
My good friend suggest Yoruba begin a mass migration to the east. The only problem with that is......

WHY WILL A YORUBA MAN GO TO THE EAST WHEN THE IGBO MAN IS RUNNING FROM THE EAST.

I need an honest answer, what will the Yoruba man go look for in the east when everything he needs and the opportunities he needs are in his homeland. WHY will Dele leave Lagos for Anambra state when the Anambrians call his Lagos obodo oyinbo in Africa?

Seriously we are not migrating to the east, God forbid it, that evil will never come to pass. Is the Igbo man trying to exchange hos SE for my SW?

Yorubas really need to watch these Igbo people.

The best schools are the west
The best health centres are in the west
The richest Nigerians are in the west and made in the west, name the rich man, if you are not made in Lagos you are broke.
The best opportunities are in the west.

The Igbo can continue their mass migration to the west, that migration pattern will not reciprocated by the Yoruba. we don't need Oba of Yoruba Nnewi titles, God forbid it.

People go to places where their lot will be better. The God of greatness and success is a Yoruba man, that is why every tribe must migrate to yourba land

bro its lagos nt sw, how can u expect me to go to hunger striken osun state and neighbors, first of all lagos from 1900 to 2015 is no mans land. and mind u,igbos made lagos wat it is today

9 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by honourhim: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
CyberWolf:

A very simple truth that a foolish yoruba man will not understand.

7 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Whatever.....in fact by tomorrow you can empty the whole of Anambra and Imo into Lagos. Yorubas will never join your people in the forsaken land in the east grin

Last time I checked your in Kaduna not in Lagos.

All the taxi drivers, agbo jedi sellers, herbal mixtures and mechanics in east are mostly Yoruba people.

What is happening when a Yoruba guy ran to Akwa Ibom to commit suicide, Osun workers are dying of hunger Anambra State is increasing salaries, Oyo state have stopped paying for WAEC because the government is broke and parents cashstrapped but nothing like that in Enugu.

Below is picture of VP uncle's home in Abeokuta

12 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
CyberWolf:
because most companies have headquarters there. Besides, because of mass migration to Lagos, there is population explosion and almost everybody who wanna start a business always think of where there is much population for larger market share..

And we are looking at making the region even more stable to encourage all entrpreneurs to move donw.

See I don't have a problem with the 30million man march migration, what I find preposterous is the notion that Yorubas will mass migrate to the SE. Olorun maje................................ grin

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by pazienza(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
DaFlash:
Ha cant stop laughing, igbos letting hell loose..., fulani colonizing..., you guys continue to amaze us with your clownish act of thinking..., remember "history is written by the victors"

Victors today are Vanguished tomorrow. Ask the the Persians, ask Assyrians, ask the Blacks of Kemet, ask the ottomans, that's history for you. History is written and rewritten, it's like a spinning wheel, he that is on top today must become bottom one day, the wheel never stops spinning.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by honourhim: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Another simple truth that a foolish yoruba man will not understand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Last time I checked your in Kaduna not in Lagos.

All the taxi drivers, agbo jedi sellers, herbal mixtures and mechanics in east are mostly Yoruba people.

What is happening when a Yoruba guy ran to Akwa Ibom to commit suicide, Osun workers are dying of hunger Anambra State is increasing salaries, Oyo state have stopped paying for WAEC because the government is broke and parents cashstrapped but nothing like that in Enugu.

Below is picture of VP uncle's home in Abeokuta

At least he is not a goat thief....he is living in his home in his village and the VP of NIGERIA VISITED.

Now compare that to your brothers stealing goat in the village, this is hunger and misery in the purest form angry

4 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by DaBullIT(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
AL these mumu comments

Yorubas are resilient and stubborn

Colonization by fulanis is impossible

Why? Because all yorubas need is to define the borders of oodua states and youths will mount surveillance

Awolowo single-handedly built the major roads from Lagos to Kano with proceeds from cocoa sales, I'm sure if biafra secceeds we will be fine

Arrant paranoia is saying Yoruba will be colonized impossibility can never be possible

4 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
pazienza:

Victors today are Vanguished tomorrow. Ask the the Persians, ask Assyrians, ask the Blacks of Kemet, ask the ottomans, that's history for you. History is written and rewritten, it's like a spinning wheel, he that is on top today must become bottom one day, the wheel never stops spinning.

Let agree to disagree.....

Thanks I know we are on top.

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Actually I have a lot in P&G Ibadan and a lot in Agbara industrial estate in Ogun state grin

The same way we have millions of Ekiti youths in Onitsha and Aba learning trade and handicrafts respectively.

We are training new generation of Yorubas with Igbo mindset, God bless Fayose for trying to liberate the Yoruba people. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colorful Pictures From Kaduna Prison Training School Pop,earlier Today / Breaking News: Facts That Will Blow Ur Mind / If Osibanjo Becomes President, Who Becomes VP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.