Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo (4067 Views)

The Hausa Fulani, The Yoruba And The Slaughter In Ile Ife (1) By Fani-kayode / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
omoelesa:
Lol,so u don't need outside invenstment,like foreign investment and so on?

We need but not in mineral exploration, there are many companies in East but they are not into raping our land
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Tkester: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Why didn't they fight the Fulanis that took Ilorin ?

If you don't know, know ye that amala people are The most paranoid and loud mouthed people created by God.

Yorubaboon man to fight his Lord and deity - the foolanis, my man you just be joking.
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Tkester: 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
The truth remains that yorubas cannot compete with the all powerful IGBOS, we are way too more powerful, calculative, and daring than the Yorubaboons. When I was doing my NYSC in their God forsaken state (osun); all the major business their was own and ran by The igbos. In fact the only shopping plaza their (uncle Joe) was owned by an Igbo.

So tell me, people who couldn't achieve anything in their region how will dey survive in another man's region. I tell you if yaribASS dare to come to the land of the rising Sun (Igbo) they will only be used as baby sitters, show menders, gworo sellers, and animal feeders.

We allow others set the rule of The game and we beat them to it!

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
maggot infested cerebellum
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by honourhim: 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I agree with you, dreams do come through. But we are not coming to the east. thanks

Better. Pls dont come. Thanks a lot.
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by PointB: 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
pazienza:
Political power comes from physical
deeds, not moral rights - only occupation.
Those people who occupy a territory
determine the nature of the society in that
region. - Arthur Kemp.

The way I see it, Yorubas are in a lose-lose situation, whether Biafra emerges or not.

If Nigeria persists, Igbo numbers will continue growing in Lagos until the critical threshold is breached and all hell will be let loose, If Biafra secedes, Yorubas faces 're colonization by the fulanis.

Raw truth brutally stated.

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by coolitempa(f): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

The same way we have millions of Ekiti youths in Onitsha and Aba learning trade and handicrafts respectively.

We are training new generation of Yorubas with Igbo mindset, God bless Fayose for trying to liberate the Yoruba people. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibo and lies....what kind of animals are these.......show me one Yoruba learning trade in the SE and I will begin a personal migration to the SE..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by after1: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

We need but not in mineral exploration, there are many companies in East but they are not into raping our land

Ebuka Phils the jobless son of a mad woman. I always pity your mother whenever i see her pics cos she really suffered for nothing. Look at your useless life, at your age you have achieved nothing other than online e-war and chest beating. What a pathetic being.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by after1: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yeebhoes are cursed and reason everyone piss on them. They flee there red mud land daily and still chest beat, the shameless 5th class citizen of Nigeria are aninals without honor. What a cursed, useless and worthless tribe. Spit on all yeebhoes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by 7lives: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Why didn't they fight the Fulanis that took Ilorin ?

It was a punishment for Afonja and his children for his rebellion and for bringing Alafin Aole's curse on Yoruba people, which led to a civil war in Yoruba land in which our people were sold as slaves to foreign lands, or have you not heard how "Balogun Latosha and his boys" dealt ruthlessly with the Fulanis at Oshogbo and pursued them back to Ilorin.
Latosha was an ordinary balogun of Ibadan he is not even an Are onakakanfo but he was that tough, he even mark ground for them not to step foot into Otte and Ikirun which are like boarder towns to Yoruba land or else he will mobilize a coalition of Yoruba army from all over Oyo empire to pursue them further up north.
It was Latosha who single handedly foiled Fulani ambition of dipping the Quran into the atlantic ocean 'cause during this period there was a constitutional crises in Oyo empire after the death of Alafin Aole as the position of Alafin had been weakened, Latosha just took it upon himself to stop the Fulani at that time, we have so many that are even stronger and tougher than Latosha or have you not heard of " ogedemgbe agbogun gboro " Ikurunmi " Onikoyi " Agoro eru iku " and many more, all these people are terrible people who would rather sacrifice their families than loose a war.
So stop hoping to overrun Yoruba land because you dont even know who the Yorubas are grin grin grin. Abeg go find Yoruba history make you read o, so that you guys don't end up in the belly of a tiger you are hoping to ride.

5 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by PointB: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
[s]
after1:
Yeebhoes are cursed and reason everyone piss on them. They flee there red mud land daily and still chest beat, the shameless 5th class citizen of Nigeria are aninals without honor. What a cursed, useless and worthless tribe. Spit on all yeebhoes.

[/s]

You suffering from dementia?

Try this for quick relief.

4 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by PointB: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
7lives:

It was a punishment for Afonja and his children for his rebellion and for bringing Alafin Aole's curse on Yoruba people, which led to a civil war in Yoruba land in which our people were sold as slaves to foreign lands, or have you not heard how "Balogun Latosha and his boys" dealt ruthlessly with the Fulanis at Oshogbo and pursued them back to Ilorin.
Latosha was an ordinary balogun of Ibadan he is not even an Are onakakanfo but he was that tough, he even mark ground for them not to step foot into Otte and Ikirun which are like boarder towns to Yoruba land or else he will mobilize a coalition of Yoruba army from all over Oyo empire to pursue them further up north.
It was Latosha who single handedly foiled Fulani ambition of dipping the Quran into the atlantic ocean 'cause during this period there was a constitutional crises in Oyo empire after the death of Alafin Aole as the position of Alafin had been weakened, Latosha just took it upon himself to stop the Fulani at that time, we have so many that are even stronger and tougher than Latosha or have you not heard of " ogedemgbe agbogun gboro " Ikurunmi " Onikoyi " Agoro eru iku " and many more, all these people are terrible people who would rather sacrifice their families than loose a war.
So stop hoping to overrun Yoruba land because you dont even know who the Yorubas are grin grin grin. Abeg go find Yoruba history make you read o, so that you guys don't end up in the belly of a tiger you are hoping to ride.

Warsaw did not see war until war saw Warsaw!

Find out the origin and meaning of this saying

2 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by after1: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
PointB:

You suffering from dementia?

Try this forlarge/large_1_017859_home_defence_advanced_rat_killer_500g_by_scotts.jpg[/img]

Your useless deranged father is suffering from cancer. Go end your pathetic life, yeebhoe bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by after1: 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
[s]
PointB:

[/s]

Akpu eating bastard.

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by honourhim: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
omoelesa:
With your saturated economy and dominating your region,how much does your region contribute to the national coffers?u mainly comes to lagos to cause chaos every where by hawking in hold up,selling on pavement,engaging in crime and operating ur 2*2 shops every where.

Remove hatred from u and be objective.
Imo, Abia, Anambra and your Ondo state contributes only 20 percent of the oil so dont even think that u people are contributing much like the others.
Again igbos are very much into importation and they pay import duties. So when u hear government declare billions of revenue from import duties pls tell yourself this truth that our money is part of it.
Igbos are taxed for their shops and business premises. Also igbo civil servants and public servants pay taxes.
I dont need to tell u more about numerous prominent igbos who have done excellently well globally to the glory of Nigeria. Moreover igbos are not much in government offices so it is yoruba and the North that are looting the treasury. Thank God the good job that Buhari is doing to clear your mess.

1 Like

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by dani3(m): 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
igbos given yorubas sleepless night since the days of Biafra... we the naija delter are just observing
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by 7lives: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
PointB:

I like your boldness but you know what, enu o se.
When you guys are through making noise on radio Biafra, bring your war into Yoruba land, then you will know that Christianity and Islam cannot stop Yoruba's from doing what makes them an empire and not a clan.
Adios Amigo.

2 Likes

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by PointB: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
7lives:

I like your boldness but you know what, enu o se.
When you guys are through making noise on radio Biafra, bring your war into Yoruba land, then you will know that Christianity and Islam cannot stop Yoruba's from doing what makes them an empire and not a clan.
Adios Amigo.

Actually you are too dumb to understand what I wrote. I'll not bother explaining it to your lazy ar/se. Your ignorance is my strategic advantage. Keep waiting for war ...
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by steveeeee5: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tkester:
The truth remains that yorubas cannot compete with the all powerful IGBOS, we are way too more powerful, calculative, and daring than the Yorubaboons. When I was doing my NYSC in their God forsaken state (osun); all the major business their was own and ran by The igbos. In fact the only shopping plaza their (uncle Joe) was owned by an Igbo.

So tell me, people who couldn't achieve anything in their region how will dey survive in another man's region. I tell you if yaribASS dare to come to the land of the rising Sun (Igbo) they will only be used as baby sitters, show menders, gworo sellers, and animal feeders.

We allow others set the rule of The game and we beat them to it!

chai!!! see classic finishing.. lolzz fvck dem up bro
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by basilo101: 12:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Nonsense, after conquering u economically igbos have started gradual political conquest by winning HOR and HOA in nomansland, the fulanis have since perfected their religious conquest. I guess South africans are invading ur lands because of lack of development in dia place, u even roll out drums to celebrate them instead of tinking how to drive them out with competition. if u had built markets Igbos wont have the opportunities they had, if u had built the malls South africans wouldnt have spaces to enter, ppl migrate for bizness to areas wia they kw there unoccupied biznes vacancies and away from saturated economies. SE is barely the size of Oyo state but with overwhelming human capital and dia4 expansionism is inevitable. lazy dolts giving flimsy excuses for their lack of adventurous spirit. stop hiding under SW to cover ur nyash with the developments in nomansland and its environments. we know typical yoruba founded towns (Ogbomoso, Ife etc) and they cant compete with their igbo counterparts (Onitsha, Nnewi, Aba). ur dirty brodas are all over the east hawking roots and herbs, while some of them managed to secure jobs in our companies, i have witnessed yoruba drivers at Peace Mass Transit twice in the east. thiere are no decent transport companies in the west, they use rickety buses and taxis to travel long distances and the number of agberos at the parks are more than the passengers. i don talk too much already, nuff said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by WailingWailer00(m): 1:04am On Aug 28, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
My good friend suggest Yoruba begin a mass migration to the east. The only problem with that is......

WHY WILL A YORUBA MAN GO TO THE EAST WHEN THE IGBO MAN IS RUNNING FROM THE EAST.

I need an honest answer, what will the Yoruba man go look for in the east when everything he needs and the opportunities he needs are in his homeland. WHY will Dele leave Lagos for Anambra state when the Anambrians call his Lagos obodo oyinbo in Africa?

Seriously we are not migrating to the east, God forbid it, that evil will never come to pass. Is the Igbo man trying to exchange hos SE for my SW?

Yorubas really need to watch these Igbo people.

The best schools are the west
The best health centres are in the west
The richest Nigerians are in the west and made in the west, name the rich man, if you are not made in Lagos you are broke.
The best opportunities are in the west.

The Igbo can continue their mass migration to the west, that migration pattern will not reciprocated by the Yoruba. we don't need Oba of Yoruba Nnewi titles, God forbid it.

People go to places where their lot will be better. The God of greatness and success is a Yoruba man, that is why every tribe must migrate to yourba land

After wasting your time typing this rubbish, I have 2 questions

Is your father rich

Are you normal
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by scribble: 1:41am On Aug 28, 2015
legendboy:
Yorubas are too lazy. Thats the fact

I disagree...igbos are better with hard work whilst Yoruba's reign supreme with smart work

Not saying that there are igbos who have not unraveled the mysteries of smart work

Yoruba's would rather chill and make money. They are more easy going

I have a Yoruba neighbour, doesn't leave his house except for meetings but makes about #2 million a month

Then there is an igbo, he leaves his home for idumota everyday and if he pulls in #250k a month, that's a good month

So yes the igbo guy may be hardworking but what then would you call the Yoruba guy who doesn't leave home but has 8 in employ and making cool bucks?
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by NewNigeriaMind: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2015
WailingWailer00:

After wasting your time typing this rubbish, I have 2 questions

Is your father rich

Are you normal

I am from a family with over 10 choice property in Lagos cheesy and yes my father was very rich to the extent he helped a lot of Igbo people out of poverty wink
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by laudate: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
My good friend suggest Yoruba begin a mass migration to the east. The only problem with that is......

WHY WILL A YORUBA MAN GO TO THE EAST WHEN THE IGBO MAN IS RUNNING FROM THE EAST.

Seriously we are not migrating to the east, God forbid it, that evil will never come to pass. Is the Igbo man trying to exchange hos SE for my SW?....

....The Igbo can continue their mass migration to the west, that migration pattern will not reciprocated by the Yoruba. we don't need Oba of Yoruba Nnewi titles, God forbid it ......

People go to places where their lot will be better. The God of greatness and success is a Yoruba man, that is why every tribe must migrate to yourba land

ROFLMAO!! LWKMD! wink grin cheesy cool grin
Re: Response To How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo by laudate: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2015
cheesy I read through this thread again, and I laughed!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. / Join The Army, She Will Be The Most Beautiful Female Soldier / 40 Photos Around The World That Will Break Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.