Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Its crazy! See Foreign Guys Getting More Deals Than Nigerians In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Its crazy! See Foreign Guys Getting More Deals Than Nigerians In Nigeria (472 Views)

Re: buhari’s cows Faring Better Than Nigerians-governor’s Aide…disclaimer!!! / Ghanaian Power Company Better Than Nigerians? Their Mud Houses Use Prepaid Meter / PHOTOS: See Foreign Currencies Recovered From Ex-nnpc Boss Andrew Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its crazy! See Foreign Guys Getting More Deals Than Nigerians In Nigeria by Objonnas: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hello Folks,

Most people think Nigerians are afraid of being Entrepreneurs but the honest truth is that, Nigerians are afraid of chasing Nigerian companies for opportunities because most Nigerian companies would rather do business with light skinned guys with foreign accent than give any upcoming Nigerian a shot to deliver a service to them.

I once heard a British guy say ''it is easier to make money in Nigeria than to sell pencil to a child in London''

I got a call from an international agency asking my to help them to run a campaign and when i asked the name of the campaign i realized it was Nairabet, yet i had gone to Nairabet over 6 times and they said ''we are not ready to do advertising''; a company that brands itself with the word ''Naira'' prefers a Spanish and Portuguese company to mine, just because i am Nigerian and yet those guys bring the deal back for me to execute at a cheaper rate.

I am not forcing any big company to give young Nigerians deals but i am saying one way to aid create jobs is to support young Nigerian entrepreneurs with great courage and passion.

This international guys come into the country daily and leave Nigeria with billions of Naira and they are always bosses here in Nigeria, how many Nigerians outside own big companies or get major deals from major brands outside.

I am sorry i had to mention Nairabet on this post but that's the truth, they prefer to trust outsiders than trust Nigerians, perhaps they should be called ''Dollarbet''

If you have your own experience on how our economy enriches more folks from other countries. share your experience.

Regards,

(1) (Reply)

World Poorest President / Officers’ Wives Among Kaduna Helicopter Crash Victims / Facebook's First 250 Employees' Secret Group Where Various Discussions Are Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.