Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nigerians In Carribean Islands? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Carribean Islands? (24296 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Information For Those Who Want To Travel To The Carribean / Best Carribean Countries To Live In, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by africraig: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2009
Hello nairalanders,i feel its difficult getting a bahamas visa from nigeria cos i contacted the ministry of foreign affairs in bahamas via phone and was told that i have to contact the british embassy in nigeria which i did,but i got a different story when i got there,that the british embassy does not issue bahamian visa,i dont understand what this means as they are CONFLICTING!any suggetions in da house? pls drop ur views
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by finemocha(f): 12:29am On Sep 09, 2009
St maarten rocked when i went there on vaca. it was beautiful the food was amazing, the clubs were ridiculous. i had lots and lots of fun. DOminica not so much
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by jaymoney40: 4:05am On Aug 21, 2010
Hi people,
Am Uche by name and am currectly living in Barbados i have been reading every body post its really nice well if most say carbbeans island is good but like one broda or sis say this island is good for visit he or she right Nigeria is rich than this countrys but in time of the economy most of this island is better than Nigeria very well they goverment make things easy for they citizen like barbados where am living now free education from primary school to university and every year the goverment give the stundents some money for they school uniform and they goverment also provider books for them and they also have free medication in the hospital and if you are stranger and you happen to get them citizenship you will enjoy all this so what am trying to say is that this country is very good if you can get a job you will like it here but is not easy to get them citizenship it take 3years or more that means if they aprove you ooo.but Nigerian are not much here because since i have been here i have not see any Nigerie but there is alot of Nigeria in bahamas i have friend there who tell me this and they are doing well there i guess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by jaymoney40: 4:08am On Aug 21, 2010
If any one know any Nigerian living in barbados pls let me know

Thax.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2010
av gat lotta ppl in dominica republic, tel me sometn abt d place is it kul, fair or compared to naija, rate d place
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by jaymoney40: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2010
Sorry i dont know how about dominic am in barbadoa.
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by member65: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2010
@Sithanda, Dominican Republic is nice. Nice to visit and live if you have money. I can certainly say stuff works there better than Naija. Regarding hustle though, I wouldn't advise anyone from Naija to go there to hustle. If you don't speak or understand spanish, you might find it extremely difficult to make it there unless may be you are employed by American/English schools.

@Sammy107_d, Just wanted to make a quick correction. Cayman Islands and the Bahamas doesn’t require a US Visa since they are not part of US territories. Cayman requires a British visa while Bahamas would require a Bahamian visa.
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by pmarvelous: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2010
anyway life is beautiful in India than that island oooo, forget ham ooo
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
check visa free countries on www.touristvisas.info
Invitation letters also from http://www.visainvitationletters.info/ free of charge
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by adedominic(m): 11:56pm On Dec 15, 2011
The best of all the island is BAHAMAS , and no way to go there , because Nigerian has spoiled it ,even if you have the visa , you will be sent back , if you every to go on the journey its a life time regret , so go and look for visa country and apply thats the real truth , all the agent saying there is a way to get to USA,CANADA from CUBA,DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ,ALL THE ISLAND , ITS A BIG AND A VERY FAT FUCKING LIE , i have seen it all and i wont lie to anyone only if you have money to waste , then i wish you Good luck , but the best advice to anyone is to use that money he wants to waste and arrange himself and go to a better country , which is not visa free or use that money get DUBAI visa, go and buy anything you want and start a business over there, thats the truth ,.
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by adedominic(m): 12:19am On Dec 16, 2011
The guy who is talking about Dominican Republic about people being employed by an American school , have you lived here before , cause that's a BIG LIE , am here and i know what it is like here in Dominican Republic , one problem is Discrimination, until you identify yourself as an AFRICANO , then you are like King because thhttp://www.nairaland.com/Themes/default/images/post/xx.gifey respect Africans and about the school employment , the only people American employ here is people who speaks American English and Nigerian speaks British English , so that's a big lie and another thing is that no one will ever employ you without residence , i mean Dominican residence , the only American Job Available is Call center , i wont mention the amount they pay , but without you speaking American English , no one will ever get a job like that here and Dominican employers don't pay well the highest they will pay is 12000 peso , so dont let anyone who dont know what its like here deceive you . the country is a little better than Nigeria , in terms of LIGHT ,WATER AND INTERNET , all other is bullshit , and everyone is finding their way to get out of here , so dont let anyone deceive you again because its all lies

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by ourislandgirl: 1:19am On Jan 02, 2013
finemocha: St maarten rocked when i went there on vaca. it was beautiful the food was amazing, the clubs were ridiculous. i had lots and lots of fun. DOminica not so much

Presently I live in St. Maarten very nice to vacation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by lokomotive20(m): 10:59am On Mar 03, 2013
Hello all nairalands members, pls I won to leave nigria to BVI soon, pls how is life there pls can anyone out there upgrade me abt it
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by lokomotive20(m): 1:27am On Mar 04, 2013
Hello people out there, pls I need an advise on this issue of BVI, bcs that is where am working on now now. Pls can anybody upgrade me about that place b4 geting there.pls for God sake. Is it true that if some one get maried with there citizen is going to be citizen too?
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by venRaph: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
i know nigerians living in babardos

Thax.[/quote]
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by oluadex99(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
pls anybody here help me about moving to Barbados and wat do I need pls ooooooo
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by tpiander: 4:50am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by Princeodunga: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hi Uche can I please have your WhatsApp number I would love to talk with you and get some information from you....because I would be visiting Barbados pretty soon Thank and God bless you
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by Abbyh2o1(f): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
I want to travel to greneda, I have my visa already but I’m having trouble with the transit, how do I go about it. You can contact me on +2347036096720 on WhatsApp or calls. My visa expires on January 31st. I tried getting a German airport transit visa but was declined. What is the cheapest route to take even if it’s for days I don’t mind, I just don’t want to apply in any embassy for transit visa. Thanks
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by Hungrychicken(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2019
how's the relationship between Caribs and Africans like?
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by adult1968(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Who know the cost of travelling to Trinidad Everything inclusive except my international passport... Reply pls
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by adult1968(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
How is life in Barbados?? Can one make a living hustling there? Pls reply
venRaph:
i know nigerians living in babardos

Thax.
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by LooseCanon(m): 5:35am On Jan 09, 2020
jaymoney40:
Hi people,
Am Uche by name and am currectly living in Barbados i have been reading every body post its really nice well if most say carbbeans island is good but like one broda or sis say this island is good for visit he or she right Nigeria is rich than this countrys but in time of the economy most of this island is better than Nigeria very well they goverment make things easy for they citizen like barbados where am living now free education from primary school to university and every year the goverment give the stundents some money for they school uniform and they goverment also provider books for them and they also have free medication in the hospital and if you are stranger and you happen to get them citizenship you will enjoy all this so what am trying to say is that this country is very good if you can get a job you will like it here but is not easy to get them citizenship it take 3years or more that means if they aprove you ooo.but Nigerian are not much here because since i have been here i have not see any Nigerie but there is alot of Nigeria in bahamas i have friend there who tell me this and they are doing well there i guess.

Hello uche... where is the best way to come to Barbados without transit visa
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by Amakapritty(f): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pls has anyone gotten a Visa to Trinidad and Tobago here,were u interviewed, because I submitted my application and there was no interview

Help a sister
Re: Nigerians In Carribean Islands? by 1Alex: 2:35am On Jul 19, 2022
So no update on this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Peace Issues A Statement On Boeing 737 Max 8 Order. / 12 Things Nigerian Customs Service Wants You To Know About Clearing / Lagos Government Halts Lekki Toll Gate Tariff Hike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.