Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo (19360 Views)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why / Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by after1: 9:42am On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

#
i will get tired because I am busy...in short I am even tired..got work to do.

have a great day...IKWERRE ARE FROM MARS, YORUBA ARE FROM MOON, IGBOS ARE FROM SUN , IJEBUS ARE FROM JUPITER, AWORI ARE FROM URANUS wif that will make your day so be it

HAVE A BLESSED DAY SON

I am TIRED...your correct. I have better things to do

Pls dont quote me again...you won

bye
[/s]

Fuckoff nairaland if you dont want anyone to quote you. You are getting frustrated cos I dont know how you turn to subway101 guy that I quote not to loud it. You are seeing double and angry, your foolish name and family are all over google and you still trying to fight over who is Yoruba or not. You never see anything, that frustration will make you end your own miserable life soon. Ahahahahha

4 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by paabakp: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Before we can really come to a reliable conclusion on this matter we need to analyse a typical Igbo man.

I am based in Lagos, so based on what i have observed about the tribe is that they are more in number than any other tribe in Lagos, till the extend that they have Ezes in some markets today.

This is the reason the former Governor wrongly deported some of them to reduce there population.

In the last concluded election there were claims by some people that some socio igbo cultural groups demanded the position of deputy governor.

Also, their are some Ibos that claim that Lagos 'is a no man land'

Further more some Igbos claim that they are responsible for developing Lagos.

Now we know that where a tribe is more in number or relatively about thesame number as the indigenous tribe, there are bound to be cultural interference.

So my conclusion is that there are lands originally belonging to the Igbos and there are lands that they moved into to settle, belonging to other tribes then and now.

Just because Igbos has so much influenced the culture of a tribe, does not mean that they have Igbo ancestry and that the land originally belong to Igbos.

This is the same trend that is currently developing in Lagos, because a lot of Igbos now have come to the idea that they own 70% of Lagos, meaning they owned Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by cheruv: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

I just dey laugh you cos you dont know whats up. You will cry soon, continue with your rubbish. Those that will deal with you will do so to hurt you badly. You think you all have monopoly of rewriting history about people...ahahahaha. The game is on.
Mtschewww
Am telling you the reality you're here talking nonsense angry
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by SUBWAY101(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2015
cheruv:

Mtschewww
Am telling you the reality you're here talking nonsense angry

Your slutty mother is the one talking nonsense. Ediot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by splashbaby(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

if they are Yoruba why then do LTV give them special news language and why do egun say they aint Yoruba even ijebu
So who are they? The language is a kind of Yoruba dialect... It doesn't make them less Yoruba talk less of confusing them as another tribe. You and those ignorant Ibos are the only people calling them other tribe. A bona-fide Ijebu man and Egun are proud of their Yoruba heritage anytime.

The entire Yoruba race have different local dialects spoken across all the regions... Different from the fluent Yoruba you hear everyday. The Oyo Yoruba dialect is accepted as the official communication dialect used.

Ekiti, Ijesha, Ijebu, Ikale, Ondo, Egun, Awori, Itshekiri, Oyo, Saki, ogbomosho etc all speaks their own kind of Yorubas, and knows their origin as omo oduduwa.. the fact that you and some silly I'diot chose to be mischievous can not change it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by Jesusloveyou: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Chigold101:
You are just so funny... does meaning of names change with age?
Iweka is the name of Obosi King not even Onitsha. Iweka is Obosi name... Dont delve into what you dont know...

People should stop re writing history because Biafra lost the civil war
we are talking about 300yrs ago,many bini names has gone into extinction, for example, if bini came from oduduwa lineage, as of today nobody bears oduduwa in Benin kingdom, d same way onitsha is also trace to Benin kingdom, Benin kingdom actually extended from owo in ondo to agbor to onitsha,
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by Jesusloveyou: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2015
paabakp:
Before we can really come to a reliable conclusion on this matter we need to analyse a typical Igbo man.

I am based in Lagos, so based on what i have observed about the tribe is that they are more in number than any other tribe in Lagos, till the extend that they have Ezes in some markets today.

This is the reason the former Governor wrongly deported some of them to reduce there population.

In the last concluded election there were claims by some people that some socio igbo cultural groups demanded the position of deputy governor.

Also, their are some Ibos that claim that Lagos 'is a no man land'

Further more some Igbos claim that they are responsible for developing Lagos.

Now we know that where a tribe is more in number or relatively about thesame number as the indigenous tribe, there are bound to be cultural interference.

So my conclusion is that there are lands originally belonging to the Igbos and there are lands that they moved into to settle, belonging to other tribes then and now.

Just because Igbos has so much influenced the culture of a tribe, does not mean that they have Igbo ancestry and that the land originally belong to Igbos.

This is the same trend that is currently developing in Lagos, because a lot of Igbos now have come to the idea that they own 70% of Lagos, meaning they owned Lagos.

Thanks.

don't mind them because they encroach into ikwerreland, they want to claim it to their biafran, very soon they wil claim everywhere in Nigeria because every tribe and ethnic group use to accommodate them.

2 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Please dont ever post this nonsense about us again in your life. Who are you to say we are not Yoruba, this is the reason I hate you igbo guys here when you try to rewrite people's history. We are Yoruba and will always be, mind you business and stop all this nonsense.
. Ijiot. Are you Ijebu?

1 Like

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:

LMAO. You see why i spit on these wanderers. Ahahahah
. Hey connie! Did you dream about me? Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by SUBWAY101(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Ijiot. Are you Ijebu?

Cyberwolf, you are back again after receiving serious trashing from them after1. The coward is here again to cry. Bastard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2015
SUBWAY101:

I dont want to insult you, stop all this nonsense post about Awori. We are Yoruba, you guys should face your tribe and stop looking for trouble everywhere.
. You are not Awori. Aworis are not yeribas. Kill yaself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by SUBWAY101(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You are not Awori. Aworis are not yeribas. Kill yaself!

Bastard, you are not yeebhoe. You are from lebanon. Moronic ediot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2015
HopeAtHand:
I deliberately decided to observe..atleast cheruv and his igbo gang can view firsthand, sentiments as explained by Ogbakor Ikwerre and other Ikwerre groups..

Ezepromoe is either too deceptive or naive..
. Guy ibughi onye ikwerre. We all know that. L$aoo
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2015
splashbaby:
Senseless post.... The Sudanese have never claimed they have people in Nigeria and the people have never deny their Yorubaness... Ibos are so confused in their own lies, rewriting their own history and making fruitless efforts to rewrite others.

Yorubas have strong culture that hardly die in their language.. In deeds and ways across all boundaries where these language are spoken they know their race.
. Hey sl.ut!! Do you want the link?
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by SUBWAY101(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Hey sl.ut!! Do you want the link?

Cyberwolf, you better run before dem attacker catch you here to roast you.

Cc: attacker231, okolochyke, after1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:

You should be worried about your ugly hiv dying wife, shame uno get.
. This is why I said that you must be a street urchin! When are you gonna get sense u this mufu? Tufia gi!

1 Like

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:

Look at his ediot product of baby factory, Hoebi of Hoenitsha is even fulani. Abia people are from Mali. A fulani cattle rearer is even your real father, ask the village bicycle you call a mother. She will tell you the truth. Woe betides you and your generations. You yiiboes will continue to be cursed till you all perish. Shameless people.
. Yeoribas are really confused set of animals. A king from Awori and Ijebu came out and proclaimed their originality from sudan. Do you want the link? Oponu oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by naijaking1: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Has any Rikwerre agitator answered why their fathers and grandfathers chosed to identify themselves as Igbos during the colonial era when Port Harcourt was under Owerri division? Note that Ijaws, Ogonis, and Ibibios easily identified themselves as such during the period in question. This was beofre the discovery of oil.

1 Like

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:

Look at this drunkard, can you tell your yoruba landlord this trash. Look at your ugly jaundiced wife, you cant even take care of your malnourished kids yet you are making noise online. You are useless and not fit to be called a man. Better go end your miserable life so your worthless family can atleast rejoice for the first time ever. Shameless akpu eating drunkard.
. Do we still have Yeribo landlord in lagos? 67percent of landlords in lagos are igbos. FACT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. This is why I said that you must be a street urchin! When are you gonna get sense u this mufu? Tufia gi!

Cyberwolf, Welcome back to your land of sorrow and sadness.
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Yeoribas are really confused set of animals. A king from Awori and Ijebu came out and proclaimed their originality from sudan. Do you want the link? Oponu oshi
[/s]

When I told you to stop sleeping with your mother, you think I hate you. See the result of that act, the curse is following you everywhere and you cant even think well again. Cyberwolf, the only solution is for you to go kill yourself. Animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. Do we still have Yeribo landlord in lagos? 67percent of landlords in lagos are igbos. FACT!
[/s]

Here are your mother and siblings deported from Lagos for being stupid. See your short ugly mother among them, you come from a cursed family so aint surprise at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:

The drunkard is stilk here spewing his usual trash. Son of a village bicycle.
. The oozings from your mouth have started upsetting my stomach. So sharrap. Ewu
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by after1: 11:29am On Aug 21, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Cyberwolf, you better run before dem attacker catch you here to roast you.

Cc: attacker231, okolochyke, after1

Leave cyberwolf for me, lemme finish him off like I always do. The ediot ran away since that day and always try to show when am offline, see him crying here again. Lmaoooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Shut up bastard, Your daughter was fathered by your elder brother, you wife told us. Dont be pained, thats just the truth. Buhahahahaha. Una go tire.
. What a wasted sperm!

1 Like

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:

Your wife said your daughter was fathered by your elder brother, she said you are impotent. I have proof. You wanna see?
. Trash trash. You are really a block head
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. The oozings from your mouth have started upsetting my stomach. So sharrap. Ewu
[/s]

The putrid smell from your ugly mother's wide overused p/ussy can cause world war 5. The animal you call a mother is a disgrace to all local wh/ore cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. What a wasted sperm!

Bastard son of a local w/hore.
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Trash trash. You are really a block head

Moronic bastard, where is your smelly mother? We need her to display her over stretched p/ussy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2015
after1:

Leave cyberwolf for me, lemme finish him off like I always do. The ediot ran away since that day and always try to show when am offline, see him crying here again. Lmaoooo

General, Leave the dog for me abeg. He is the most dumb among the yeebhoes, I love making his life miserable grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Fuckoff nairaland if you dont want anyone to quote you. You are getting frustrated cos I dont know how you turn to subway101 guy that I quote not to loud it. You are seeing double and angry, your foolish name and family are all over google and you still trying to fight over who is Yoruba or not. You never see anything, that frustration will make you end your own miserable life soon. Ahahahahha
. You know one thing about you low lifers. U think everybody is as jobless and useless as you guys. Tony is a gentleman who can employ ur entire poverty stricken cursed family. Gerrout

2 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by after1: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
ARIZONA123:
. You know one thing about you low lifers. U think everybody is as jobless and useless as you guys. Tony is a gentleman who can employ ur entire poverty stricken cursed family. Gerrout
[/s]

Buahahaha. See this lowlife nitwit defending the man that sleep with his mon daily, he is your mom regular customer and reason you are trying to defend him. Ahahahaha. Tony that cant even father a kid, he has low sperm count, he is just using your mom to pass time. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP / FG Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Declares / Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele: Full-text Judgement By Justice Tsoho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.