Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,072 members, 7,838,709 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo (19371 Views)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / Ondo Election Was Free And Fair, But Edo Election Was Rigged, See Why / Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by IGBOPRINCE: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
patmaine:

wow. so ijebus are not Yoruba. even aworis....

Am learning
exactly sir..google it , they re sudanese,even egun that own lagos re not yorubas at all. But yorubas re claiming them so that they can own lagos state since they re more dan them sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by coolitempa(f): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
OkutaNla:

Fine. But no be only Una sabi mischief coz Onitsha people sef are confirm Yoruba/Bini ppl. cheesy

Cc: laudate, after1, FKO81, IGBOPRINCE, ekenedegreat, Jesusloveyou, SUBWAY101, attacker231, coolitempa, T8ksy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Exactly the point I was making o..........even the Philip Emeagwali that they are shouting was born in Yorubaland.......... grin....we trained him to qualify properly..... grin...but the genes in his DNA ......meant that he has to resort to fraud .......nothing we can do..... cheesy...biafraudian .......how market

6 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by IGBOPRINCE: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
coolitempa:

Exactly the point I was making o..........even the Philip Emeagwali that they are shouting was born Yoruba........ grin....we trained him to qualify properly..... grin...but the genes in his DNA ......meant that he has to resort to fraud .......nothing we can do..... cheesy...biafraudian .......how market
pls always read b4 yu post it, cos I don't know why your comment is unreasonable,nonsensical and unpalatable. Pls read what you write now,does it make sense?

Pls no offence, jus asking .

3 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2015
FKO81:

Ijebus are Sudanese tongue

Even the Ijebus differ from the Yoruba in many respects. For example, while the main Yoruba group practice circumcision on both male and female members of the family, the Ijebus never practice it on the female members; the Yorubas used to bore the lower part of the ear in both male and female while the male never bore in Ijebu.

shocked
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by Jesusloveyou: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2015
modhream:

How old are you,please?.You sure are reasoning like a ten-year old.
Sorry,that's an insult on all ten-year olds out there,they are more intelligent.Commonsense didn't tell you that Alaka and Akalaka are two different names or that the Iweka road is actually Eze Iweka rd,that had nothing to do with Oba Eweka n is a right proper Igbo name in itself.
The Colonialists must have so loved the Igbos then,they even name a suburb of Ikeja after the Igbo Ogba too.Or was it named after the "Benin" one,you think?
did u read d op report? If u read it, u found d answers from d op account, which point to d fact of how u all change d names to d present day ibos, even change d original ikwerre's to suit u ibos
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by Optionalx: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2015
Una no dey tire for this chicken and egg argument undecided
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by SOUNDKING: 12:11am On Aug 21, 2015
mcvaeey:
you'll only see biafra in your dreams flattie. You'll die in great numbers this time around. Ikwerres are Edos and nor igbos.
i laugh you,this time will be your turn to die,,,,,,,,,everyman has the right to choice,,,,,,,,,ikwere can even be housa am never against it,live and let live,oil is more of a curse to Africa.Biafra will identify with thoses who identified with him,the rest can catch fire.

3 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by laudate: 1:35am On Aug 21, 2015
cheruv:

Thank you joor grin
Laudate thinks he can scam everybody at the same time angry

Eewo! Chai! shocked shocked shocked Bia, I thought you were more intelligent than this...why you come fall my hand, now? You mean you found it so easy to swallow FKO81's lies and inaccuracies like that? Chukwu biko! Ọ nà-àsụ àlakùḅa

Even if he wants to deceive you, must you fall for his tricks? Must you peddle his lies, in order to make a point or score cheap shots? Or was it that you read the article, but could not comprehend it?

Wait first, what was the name of that school you attended, again? shocked
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by ecnuel: 4:15am On Aug 21, 2015
OP, is Edo an ethnic group?
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by splashbaby(m): 4:47am On Aug 21, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
why am I not believing this conclusion as taunted by the op...
names like akalaka and e.t.c are Igbo names.
am yet to see the connection to edo bc as for now there are stronger ties to Igbo than edo...
in other news... suit yourself and massage your ego as you please...
the truth will always prevail no matter what the Yoruba media feed to us...

waiting for the counter coup...winks
Yoruba phobia... When you fail to win the war your forefathers started na Yoruba... When Ekwere says they are Edo... Still na Yoruba. All una problems na Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by splashbaby(m): 5:03am On Aug 21, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
exactly sir..google it , they re sudanese,even egun that own lagos re not yorubas at all. But yorubas re claiming them so that they can own lagos state since they re more dan them sir.
Senseless post.... The Sudanese have never claimed they have people in Nigeria and the people have never deny their Yorubaness... Ibos are so confused in their own lies, rewriting their own history and making fruitless efforts to rewrite others.

Yorubas have strong culture that hardly die in their language.. In deeds and ways across all boundaries where these language are spoken they know their race.

3 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by DeeMain(m): 5:28am On Aug 21, 2015
Abagworo:

Ikwerre changed the names back to Ikwerre. You can't come to another man's land and change his name to whatever suits you. Ikwerre disagrees being Igbo and the dialectal variation lends some credence to the claims. We need to actually let them be. The reason I have been contributing to this thread is not to claim Ikwerre is Igbo but to correct a flawed rewrite of history.

One love bro.

The kite and the eagle should both perch.

I'm out.
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:19am On Aug 21, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:

we know this truth and thank lord the egun are speaking up
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:21am On Aug 21, 2015
splashbaby:
Senseless post.... The Sudanese have never claimed they have people in Nigeria and the people have never deny their Yorubaness... Ibos are so confused in their own lies, rewriting their own history and making fruitless efforts to rewrite others.

Yorubas have strong culture that hardly die in their language.. In deeds and ways across all boundaries where these language are spoken they know their race.

if they are Yoruba why then do LTV give them special news language and why do egun say they aint Yoruba even ijebu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2015
OkutaNla:

Fine. But no be only Una sabi mischief coz Onitsha people sef are confirm Yoruba/Bini ppl. cheesy

Cc: laudate, after1, FKO81, IGBOPRINCE, ekenedegreat, Jesusloveyou, SUBWAY101, attacker231, coolitempa, T8ksy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Buhahaha. Nice one.
Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

if they are Yoruba why then do LTV give them special news language and why do egun say they aint Yoruba even ijebu

You should be worried about your ugly hiv dying wife, shame uno get.

2 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 7:45am On Aug 21, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:

Look at his ediot product of baby factory, Hoebi of Hoenitsha is even fulani. Abia people are from Mali. A fulani cattle rearer is even your real father, ask the village bicycle you call a mother. She will tell you the truth. Woe betides you and your generations. You yiiboes will continue to be cursed till you all perish. Shameless people.

3 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

the more reason I hate Yoruba is they have the tendency to divide ..who are you to say ikwerre ain't igbo ...awori kabba offa and okun with egun are not Yoruba ...I know their history

Look at this drunkard, can you tell your yoruba landlord this trash. Look at your ugly jaundiced wife, you cant even take care of your malnourished kids yet you are making noise online. You are useless and not fit to be called a man. Better go end your miserable life so your worthless family can atleast rejoice for the first time ever. Shameless akpu eating drunkard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

egun in badagry are not Yoruba's the kabba and okun in Ilorin are not Yoruba even the akoko also in Edo so forget them

The drunkard is stilk here spewing his usual trash. Son of a village bicycle.

2 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:

Look at this drunkard, can you tell your yoruba landlord this trash. Look at your ugly jaundiced wife, you cant even take care of your malnourished kids yet you are making noise online. You are useless and not fit to be called a man. Better go end your miserable life so your worthless family can atleast rejoice for the first time ever. Shameless akpu eating drunkard.

is that all you have to say to refute the claim ...do you want links ...I have ijebu friends and some say they are not Yoruba while some say they don't believe that oduduwa bulllllsshhiitt

so you feel this hurt when lies are been exposed ...oh next person pls

3 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:

The drunkard is stilk here spewing his usual trash. Son of a village bicycle.

do you know how an idiot face an intellectual submission ...what he does is call names

but egun people have said they are not Yoruba and we know okun and kabba have never been Yoruba ....so why are you pained now

lol

2 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

do you know how an idiot face an intellectual submission ...what he does is call names

but egun people have said they are not Yoruba and we know okun and kabba have never been Yoruba ....so why are you pained now

lol
[/s]

Shut up bastard, Your daughter was fathered by your elder brother, you wife told us. Dont be pained, thats just the truth. Buhahahahaha. Una go tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:

You should be worried about your ugly hiv dying wife, shame uno get.

Yoruba man get mouth sha ....that is all I can say

but the truth is bitter and they have said it themselves that they are not Yoruba

why are you pained

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

is that all you have to say to refute the claim ...do you want links ...I have ijebu friends and some say they are not Yoruba while some say they don't believe that oduduwa bulllllsshhiitt

so you feel this hurt when lies are been exposed ...oh next person pls

Your wife said your daughter was fathered by your elder brother, she said you are impotent. I have proof. You wanna see?

3 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

Yoruba man get mouth sha ....that is all I can say

but the truth is bitter and they have said it themselves that they are not Yoruba

why are you pained

Your daughter was fathered by your elder brother, your ugly wife told us this fact. Do you want proof?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Shut up bastard, Your daughter was fathered by your elder brother, you wife told us. Dont be pained, thats just the truth. Buhahahahaha. Una go tire.

I wonder how you wake up with curses ..how do you cope with that

lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

I wonder how you wake up with curses ..how do you cope with that

lol

Drunkard, your wife told us the truth. No wonder you get drunk every night. She told us the plain truth. You want proof?

3 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 7:59am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:

Your wife said your daughter was fathered by your elder brother, she said you are impotent. I have proof. You wanna see?

these set of people have publicly declared they are not Yoruba and they are ijebu , awori, egun , akoko, utsen and kabba ...so I think you should be worried about that instead of asking if there are igbo in south south

oh it hurts and this the last reply I will have for you

why curse this morning? is that the way you were raised ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2015
attacker231:

when an unintelligent kid writes you can decipher and this is it

have a pleasant day son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2015
[s]
tonychristopher:

these set of people have publicly declared they are not Yoruba and they are ijebu , awori, egun , akoko, utsen and kabba ...so I think you should be worried about that instead of asking if there are igbo in south south

oh it hurts and this the last reply I will have for you

why curse this morning? is that the way you were raised ?
[/s]

The topic is about your daughter. She was fathered by your elder brother, your ugly wife told us the real truth. You dont need to cry cos we know the truth. Ahahahahahaha. Tonychris is impotent. Everyone must hear this truth.

3 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by attacker231: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2015
tonychristopher:

when an unintelligent kid writes you can decipher and this is it

have a pleasant day son

Why are you angry? We all know the truth about your daughter. Your elder brother is now on the run...buhahahahahaha. Tonychris is impotent.

2 Likes

Re: Concrete Facts To Prove That Ikwerres Are Not Igbo But Edo by tonychristopher: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2015
FKO81:

Aworis, Ijebus are not Yoruba

so you know this fact ? I am impressed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP / Wike Promises A Transparent Govt When Sworn In / 172 Nigerian Troops For Guinea Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.