Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,263 members, 7,842,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Top Secret: How I Got 900+ Twitter Followers In Just One Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Secret: How I Got 900+ Twitter Followers In Just One Week (527 Views)

Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said / Kanye West Loses 10m Followers In 10 Minutes / I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Secret: How I Got 900+ Twitter Followers In Just One Week by Astutechris(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
Okay I lied. This is no secret and I copied this tactics from someone else.

Sometime ago I was browsing through Facebook news feed and I came across a post that says "If u have been on twitter for more than 2 years with over a hundred tweets and can't boost of 50 followers, you need to see a spiritualist."

Men that statement was like a story that touches the heart me because I have been on twitter for more than 2 years with over a hundred tweets and I have just 36 follower as of that time.

I have never cared about the number of Twitter followers I have until that time. Seriously, for a moment I wonder if I actually need to see a spiritualist...LOL!

So one day I was on twitter and I came across this person that the name read 'KINDLY FOLLOW BACK' and I checked her profile and she got like 20K followers.
I copied the tactics and changed my name to 'KINDLY FOLLOW BACK!!!' and started following people and it worked like magic. About 50% of the people that I followed followed back. Within a short period of time I reached 1k followers and got a congratulation massage from twitter for reaching 1K followers and I was feeling like a celebrity.

One tip if you want to do this: follow people who don't have too many followers because those that have too many followers may not bother following back because they are feeling like a celebrity already.
After some time, you can Google for a tool that you can use to detect those that are not obeying the rule of 'follow me I follow you' if you care. I'm not concerned about that so I didn't bother unfollowing those that are not following back. At least I don't need a spiritualist any more.

www.naijaetech.com - home of electronic technology.

1 Share

Re: Top Secret: How I Got 900+ Twitter Followers In Just One Week by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
So what do you do with the followers?
Re: Top Secret: How I Got 900+ Twitter Followers In Just One Week by MrFlavvor(m): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2015
firstEVA:
So what do you do with the followers?
You really don't get the idea 💡.

(1) (Reply)

Google’s List Of The Most Viewed Nigerian Videos On Youtube Ever!! Patience Jona / When You Finally Blow- Don Jazzy Advises Up Coming Artist / Throwback Thursday; ''godwin''; See Korede Bello Wayyyyyyyyyyy Backkkkkkkkk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.