Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said (17045 Views)

See What Kanye West Did To His Brand New ₦71.8m Lamborghini Urus SUV / Kim Kardashian Reveals What Kanye West Did To Her For Being Loyal / Fans Reacts To Davido Typographical Error On Twitter, Said He Doesn't Go To Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2018
Kanye West's Twitter followers have not dropped after tweets praising Donald Trump

Andrew Griffin Thursday 26 April 2018

In the wake of West's string of posts, a number of websites claimed that his follower count had dropped by millions in just a few minutes. A number of viral tweets suggested that his follower count had dropped by nine million users in just a few minutes, after he posted tweets including a picture of a signed Make America Great Again hat.

But despite the controversy around the posts, West's followers do seem to be staying the same, at around 27 million. The number might be changing on some people's screens, but that appears to be a problem with Twitter rather than people taking issue with his posts.

"We can confirm that Kanye's follower count is currently at approximately 27M followers," the company said. "Any fluctuation that people might be seeing is an inconsistency and should be resolved soon."

The issue appears to be a result of the fact that West deleted his Twitter and then re-activated it earlier this month.

The changes in his follower count first seem to have been noticed on Twitter. They quickly spread across the rest of the internet, with a range of different sites reporting that it had dropped by millions.

West, who has deleted his Twitter in the past, has been using the site heavily in the last few days. While his statements about the president have received the most attention, he has also promised to release two new albums in the coming months and has discussed pulling himself out of the traditional record industry.

But by far the most controversial have been the posts about Mr Trump, who he repeatedly praised in a variety of different ways.

"You don't have to agree with trump but the mob can't make me not love him," one representative tweet read. "We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don't agree with everything anyone does. That's what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought.

His posts have drawn support from Donald Trump, as well as many of his supporters and family.

At the time of publication, West hasn't tweeted for a full 14 hours.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/kanye-west-twitter-donald-trump-posts-follower-number-real-fake-hoax-rumour-a8323531.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:24am On Apr 30, 2018
What's our own there undecided

21 Likes

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Cosplay: 6:24am On Apr 30, 2018
I attempted to point this out days ago on the other thread.
We are an uncomfortably gullible people.

https://www.nairaland.com/4476273/1m-followers-unfollow-american-rapper/1#67122905

8 Likes

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by veacea: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2018
Okay

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Kanye is GOAT.
He says how he feel.. Haters can die already.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2018
grin

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2018
Why is a white guy speaking for him?

Even his friend, John Legend, begged him to stop via text cause majority of is fans are negatively affected by Trump's policy.

You know what Kanye did, he leaked the chat on social media claiming he doesn't care.

Who does that?

30 Likes

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by tolexy007(m): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2018
g
tongue

10 Likes

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by 9jaBloke: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2018
Nothing wrong with his tweet
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by abdulrazat(m): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2018
I support Kanye.

Blacks be living the blame mentality while blacks kill more blacks than whites.

Still same African-American thathe hates Africans and see us a beggars.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by DWJOBScom(m): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2018
I love people who hold out their support despite public opinion.

It's the same thing that brought the present suffering to Nigeria cos people were fed lies and no-one was able to stand their ground or do abit of research.

Politicians moving from one party to another

It's a horror show

20 Likes

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by humilitypays(m): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2018
Donald Trump is the best. If most Americans of today had sense, they would have known that Donald Trump is the best, better than Satan Obama that almost ruined the world.

Obama's regime watched terrorists and terrorism expand in the world.

Obama's regime watched Syria burn to ashes!

What about Libya and Yemen

Obama infested the world with same sex marriage and expanded the spread of gays cry

Obama pioneered the current sufferings Nigerians are suffering today by installing the failed government we have today using every tools available to him as US President.

Donald Trump came to save America from heading to doom as being championed by Obama angry

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by MrSensor(m): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2018
kanye
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by ednut1(m): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2018
Fake news everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Oduwils222(m): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2018
U see this post, i swear e no concern me.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by horriyommy(m): 6:31am On Apr 30, 2018
Donald Trump my man making America great again. Not that dullard dictator in this country and the most stupid cabinet

12 Likes

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 6:31am On Apr 30, 2018
G. O. A. T

It's not a must for every black person to be a Democrat

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Tychamps(m): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2018
We don hear.. next
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by SalamRushdie: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2018
kennygee:
Why is a white guy speaking for him?

Even his friend, John Legend, begged him to stop via text cause majority of is fans are negatively affected by Trump's policy.

You know what Kanye did, he leaked the chat on social media claiming he doesn't care.

Who does that?

What Trumps policies are affecting kanyes fans? Lowest black and Hispanic unemployment rates in History?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Leonbonapart(m): 6:37am On Apr 30, 2018
God bless Christian Leaders all over the world... they alone seek peace

8 Likes

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by boujeeassnigga(m): 6:37am On Apr 30, 2018
That movie 'Get Out' comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Lorechino(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2018
nna eeh which kin wahala be this one this early morning
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by armadeo(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Like I give a Bleep
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by blackpanda: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2018
humilitypays:
Donald Trump is the best. If most Americans of today had sense, they would have known that Donald Trump is the best, better than Satan Obama that almost ruined the world.

Obama's regime watched terrorists and terrorism expand in the world.

Obama's regime watched Syria burn to ashes!

What about Libya and Yemen

Obama infested the world with same sex marriage and expanded the spread of gays cry

Obama pioneered the current sufferings Nigerians are suffering today by installing the failed government we have today using every tools available to him as US President.

Donald Trump came to save America from heading to doom as being championed by Obama angry

My dear which leaves are u smoking this morning again

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 30, 2018
cheesy

Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by firstolalekan(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2018
angry
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by Chila123: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2018
I'll help Kanye West to get more Twitter Followers.
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by partnerbiz4: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2018
I knew they were lying... shocked
Re: Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said by EmmyDJourno: 6:52am On Apr 30, 2018
My love for rap ended in the Tupac, Biggie and Coolio era, it spilled a bit to Rick Ross and Lil Wayne

But Kanye, Jay Z, Drake and all these butty rappers these days don't appeal to me

I no dey even hear Wetin Dem dey rap undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Play With A Lion - Shatta Wale Writes After VGMA Fight With Stonebwoy / Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager / Betty Irabor: “I Once Had Miscarriage. It Was A Bloody Experience”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.