Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,669 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Tribal Mark And Tattoo Removal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tribal Mark And Tattoo Removal (670 Views)

Marcus Rashford Gets A Tattoo Ahead Of World Cup Debut / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribal Mark And Tattoo Removal by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
IF YOU ARE TIRED OF YOUR TRIBAL MARK OR TATTOO,AND YOU WANT TO GET RID OF IT. U JUST NEED TO PURCHASE OUR MAGIC POWDER,IT WORK FAST AND INSTANTLY:08069612664
Re: Tribal Mark And Tattoo Removal by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
tribalmark4real:
IF YOU ARE TIRED OF YOUR TRIBAL MARK OR TATTOO,AND YOU WANT TO GET RID OF IT. U JUST NEED TO PURCHASE OUR MAGIC POWDER,IT WORK FAST AND INSTANTLY:08069612664

HOW MUCH IS IT?
Re: Tribal Mark And Tattoo Removal by dododawa1: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
Northern = power, Western = education and Eastern = business
Re: Tribal Mark And Tattoo Removal by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 21, 2015
tribalmark4real:

OPONU NIE O, i dey ask u wat is d price of d powder u they share my post, shey na share go answer my question? am sure u a scammer.
Re: Tribal Mark And Tattoo Removal by chris4gold(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
OPONU NIE O, i dey ask u wat is d price of d powder u they share my post, shey na share go answer my question? am sure u a scammer.

Gangan... i beg make i see your face? wetin you fight, tiger abi lion?
Re: Tribal Mark And Tattoo Removal by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
chris4gold:

Gangan... i beg make i see your face? wetin you fight, tiger abi lion?
I TOLD U SAY I GET TRIBAL MARK?
Re: Tribal Mark And Tattoo Removal by chris4gold(m): 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
I TOLD U SAY I GET TRIBAL MARK?

okay wetin you need am for wey you dey ask for price, talk d truth? besides only your picture go fit settle dis matter ooo... otherwise SEUN go hear about it.
Re: Tribal Mark And Tattoo Removal by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
chris4gold:

okay wetin you need am for wey you dey ask for price, talk d truth? besides only your picture go fit settle dis matter ooo... otherwise SEUN go hear about it.
oboy! he be like say u go sabi how to cry well well o, and i don dig some acres of land 4 my backyard wey i wan turn to river but water never dey there, and as u sabi cry wella, abeg can u cry me a river?
Re: Tribal Mark And Tattoo Removal by chris4gold(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
oboy! he be like say u go sabi how to cry well well o, and i don dig some acres of land 4 my backyard wey i wan turn to river but water never dey there, and as u sabi cry wella, abeg can u cry me a river?

Lols agbele ma sinku, how come you dig acres alone without you getting someone paid to do that for you. Anyway OKOLA no dey tire.

meanwhile na joke i dey... cool shocked

(1) (Reply)

Merrybet Online Sports Betting,nigerian Bookmaker,best Odds Tips / You Don't Have To Wait Until The World Come To You Because .. (photo) / Super Computer Predicts Chelsea To Finish 4th In The BPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.