Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father (28447 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father / Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Emmanuel Emenike Buys G Wagon [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Paloma555: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Super Eagles striker, Emmanuel Emenike, is still grieving the death of his father, Pa Felix Ndukwu, who passed away on Wednesday, May 27, 2015, after undergoing surgery in Dubai.

The 28-year-old Fernabache forward, shared a collage of himself, his dad and the tattoo he got in his honour last December.

He captioned the heartwarming picture: "saddest moment".

Poor thang. He must have been really close to his dad cry

BTW: Emenike got a tattoo of his mum and dad on his right arm in 2014.

See below...

http://www.sugardaily.ng/super-eagles-player-emmanuel-emenike-shows-off-new-tattoo-he-got-in-honour-of-his-late-father/

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by majamajic(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ok cool
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIP to the Dad..But the dude get gear Up. his form has not been impressive lately.Was he invited by oliseh ??

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by shamack: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bad boy,,,,travelling for the money,,,,confirm igbo boy

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by pet4ril(f): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
shocked shocked cheesy scary angry
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Bonapart(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Make no cuttings upon your body for the dead, nor print marks upon your body: i am the lord thy God. Leveticus 19vs28

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Sijo01(f): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Take heart, bro
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by SaiBuharii: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
G
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Icecomrade: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Goal poacher, Golden boot winner.

RIP 2 ur Dad.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by ketekete: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww sad RIP to his dad.. Remember when my dad passed away. I was forced to become a grown up man overnight. RIP DAD

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Rubbish
Your a footballer. Go and score goals and not tattoo
Or you'll soon end up in enyimba!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Lovexme(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Love the wrist watch.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by nurex01(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
bad of him, bad boy.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by joystickextendr: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
ehya it is well

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Bonapart(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mprepz:
Rubbish

Your a footballer. Go and score goals and not tattoo

Or you'll soon end up in enyimba!
guy you wicked

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by kennyman2000(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Okay..
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
I Detest Tattoos

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by wildchild1: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
cool

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Spikkylee: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Over rated Player
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Takim107(f): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Maybe his dad loved tattoos, but mine would just wake up a give me a terrible slap for this...Instead he would love me to still be eating the dog meat and plantain we always eat together, same place same time...I miss you dad...just remembered my dad again...crying*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by omaniblog(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
ok
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by neocortex: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
Make no cuttings upon your body for the dead, nor print marks upon your body: i am the lord thy God leveticus 19vs28

Who cares about what Yahweh the Jewish idol said,
this is 21st century not the dark ages.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by kilode100(f): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
Make no cuttings upon your body for the dead, nor print marks upon your body: i am the lord thy God leveticus 19vs28

Rings bell**

Mimo... Hallelujah

Preach on ....

Btw, this Emenike looks like someoné with a little Blockous...

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
guy you wicked
Lol.. That nigga is not trying!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juventus Will Not Be On FIFA 20 After PES 2020 Partner Deal (Photos) / Hazard Linked With Chelsea Return, Messi's Mount Prediction Justified / Sunday Oliseh Rejects Waasland Beveren, Belgian Coaching Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.