Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO (2394 Views)

Video: Igbo Man Caught Red Handed Sleeping With A Goat He Impregnated / Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by kestolove95(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
After a man was caught having sex with a goat, by the law, he was forced to marry it.
A Sudanese man who was caught råping a goat has been forced to marry the goat in line with a law in that country that stipulates that any man caught sleeping with a woman who is not his wife must marry her to save the honour of her family.

Unfortunately for Charles Tombe, he was caught having s¢x with the female goat and was forced to consummate the ‘love’ relationship with it to save its honour as a form of restitution.
On the day of the bizarre wedding, he and his ‘bride’ were clad in matching outfits as they walked before the village council to celebrate the happy union, after he had paid a dowry to the owner of he goat.
The goat’s owner, identified as Mr Alifi, said he was the one who caught the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders and the council ordered Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Alifi.

Alifi, of Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Tombe with his goat.
“We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together,” Alifi said.

http://www.ngtrends.com/2015/08/sudanese-man-forced-to-marry-female-goat-he-raped/

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by ladyF(f): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hian shocked
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by Keepshining(f): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
Things are happening around the world.
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by kinibigdeal(m): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2015
God please end this world God please end this world
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by Chukky86: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Zoophilia. Yuck!

Perversion is a mental illness which perverts try to justify.

Homophilia is also a form of perversion. Why? It is against the natural order of _primate coital relations.
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by gunnykid(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
that is good for the man let him deal with the goat
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by kestolove95(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
kinibigdeal:
God please end this world God please end this world
for waiting na? I neva mari o

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by kestolove95(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
gunnykid:
that is good for the man let him deal with the goat
if na mi b d man I go kill am chop
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by chukslawrence(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
End time tins
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by Taiwo20(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Zoophilia. Yuck!

Homophilia is also a form of perversion. Why? It is against the natural order of _primate coital relations.

Ahn han! Man yii, o ti gbo oyinbo ju....

You too sabi english....infact, I am overwhelm by your choice of diction... I really appreciate your linguistic dexterity...walahi!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by TheDauraMallam: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
Taiwo20:

Ahn han! Man yii, o ti gbo oyinbo ju....

You too sabi english....infact, I am overwhelm by your choice of diction... I really appreciate your linguistic dexterity...walahi!!!

You just made a wanton nicompop happy. undecided

Yeah, TheSonOfMark, you can keep enjoying your intellectual masturbation for the time being.
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
That deserves d slowpoke right. Till death do dem part cheesy
Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by TheDauraMallam: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Zoophilia. Yuck!

Oh by the way, educated illiterate, you need a trip to Colombia.

There, before the invasion of the whites, it has been a tradition for (pre) puberty boys to Bleep donkeys.

We call it beastiality [or Zoophilia], they call it a passing-to-adult rite. While I don't support this practice [as I've realized, mainly because I grew up in Nigeria] I feel sorry for people that have beastie fantasies.

Vice has a documentary on it, TheSonOfMark, if you indeed want to open your eyes and not jerking off on your brain marturbation.

Education does not quantify intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by Ephemmm: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
kestolove95:
After a man was caught having sex with a goat, by the law, he was forced to marry it.
A Sudanese man who was caught råping a goat has been forced to marry the goat in line with a law in that country that stipulates that any man caught sleeping with a woman who is not his wife must marry her to save the honour of her family.

Unfortunately for Charles Tombe, he was caught having s¢x with the female goat and was forced to consummate the ‘love’ relationship with it to save its honour as a form of restitution.
On the day of the bizarre wedding, he and his ‘bride’ were clad in matching outfits as they walked before the village council to celebrate the happy union, after he had paid a dowry to the owner of he goat.
The goat’s owner, identified as Mr Alifi, said he was the one who caught the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders and the council ordered Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Alifi.

Alifi, of Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Tombe with his goat.
“We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together,” Alifi said.

http://www.ngtrends.com/2015/08/sudanese-man-forced-to-marry-female-goat-he-raped/

Re: Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Female Goat He Raped PHOTO by therealdeal10: 5:52am On Aug 21, 2015
Eeeehhhh shocked shocked Tufiakwa

Banging a goat
Very gud 4 him d elders shuld mk sure he has no other woman in his house since na goat e find sexy 2 sleep wit. Stupid

Nawa ooo
Everytin follow 4 wetin God go judge

(1) (Reply)

Heartless Mother Stabs Her Child To Death, Dumps Body At A Refuse Site. Graphic / How A Female Passenger Disappeared In A Commercial Lagos Bus Yesterday. / See Kidnap Pin, Chukwudi Onuamadike Aka Evans Posh Houses At Magodo, Lagos. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.