Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries (26150 Views)

Arase Reduces Number Of Policemen Attached To Governors From 150 To 62 / Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court / Breaking: FG Orders IG To Hand Over Saraki Money Laundering Case File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by JiggamanGh: 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
its just over 2 months into his regime and he's already doing necessary things to stabilize the Naira THROUGH the CBN,, Now in Nigeria banks won't accept dollars from you with some exceptions(e.g school fees) But will give to you.. even your bankers came here for $s and there is now a lower limit to what you can withdraw from ATM.,,,
He never said 1naira= 1 dollar.. Dont you think i need proof(e.g a video)..

Shizzy and proof grin
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by dougivilla(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Only if you had wailed this much during the last six years to call the Clueless One to account while he was looting the treasury.
Anyway, in the fullness of time, foundations shall be laid and you shall be happy.
Is it that the so called clueless one has finally become a performance yardstick for the Daura Magician?

Why is it becoming increasingly difficult to have a reasonable chat with the e-defenders of baba one chance without reference to Mr clueless??

#FullnessOfTime #Prophetic #Ministry!!!
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by Mcowubaba: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
o buhari I love u
i will tell Tunde ur boyfrnd sad
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by shizzy7(f): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Shizzy and proof grin
shizy is another person's moniker,, mine has 7,,,

Lol,, I shall not argue on mere sentences alone but with proof to back it up... still waiting for your bro..
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by shizzy7(f): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mcowubaba:
i will tell Tunde ur boyfrnd sad
Tunde will hala wella then I will rub his head and tell him I was just joking.. case solved..
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by homirefacuny(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
frankay430:
still waiting 4 my 5k per month#PMB

You go wait tire #Iranu
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by Captainswag225(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
shizy is another person's moniker,, mine has 7,,,

Lol,, I shall not argue on mere sentences alone but with proof to back it up... still waiting for your bro..
youtube.com/watch?v=cZKqfrrggU
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by shizzy7(f): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
madam politician., i will give u proof.
captainswag, am waiting for you I hope you're not coming with a picture(anything can be photo shopped/videoshopped) I need a valid video OR should we forget about it..
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by shizzy7(f): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
youtube.com/watch?v=cZKqfrrggU
its not opening
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
buhari we know you can't do them all but please try and do something remarkable
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by Captainswag225(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
its not opening
go to youtube and search for buhari's promise to make one naira equal to one dollar. The videos are there.
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by shizzy7(f): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
go to youtube and search for buhari's promise to make one naira equal to one dollar. The videos are there.
okay,,,I will go

IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
But, it doesn't stop police from intimidating & humiliating Nigerian citizens??
a true friend will play with u in such way cheesy
Police is ur Friend...BY FORCE! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by Captainswag225(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
shizzy7:
okay,,,I will go

IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME
lol i hear u
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by shilexworldsexy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
Captainswag225:
its obvious buhari is clearly confused..... He doesnt know what he is doing. Its better if he resigns now.

Y is pmb confused and y are u saying he does not know what he's saying ryt? I don't think u ursef even know what u are writing, u jst writing for writing sake... I think u nid to visit the dictionary or Google next tym before commenting for more clarification... Is like u are a learner and a wailer...

God bless Nigeria
God bless pmb
God bless pyo
God bless me and my family
God bless pmb fans and believers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by azzima(m): 12:01am On Aug 21, 2015
I used to have a CIVILIAN neighbor who had about 10 policemen attached to her house and o just wondered how those 10 could have been deployed to areas that needed police presence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by ibkgab001: 12:01am On Aug 21, 2015
Let him cancel SARS
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by Nobody: 4:00am On Aug 21, 2015
good
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by MrHighSea: 4:49am On Aug 21, 2015
Iam loving ds Man. He dares to 'work n wining' like kinda '1 man squad' in a country saturated with 'big tummies' surrounded by crowdy assistants or 'do nothings'. Love his flat tummy and d way HE SPEAKS. N/B i'm a core S/S wit no tribal afiliatn.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:02am On Aug 21, 2015
frankay430:
stupidity is ur second name, ur mates are busy hustling to earn a living, and u sit there waiting for 5k. it shows u have no dream or ambition, thus u are a fool.
while I spend over 5k with my guys on bottles of beer, and spirits, u await eagerly a 5k monthly that can't buy 2 cartons of orijin.
sorry for ur life

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by viktagorion: 6:09am On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari, making me proud from time immemorial.

My God will keep and protect you.

No vacancy in Aso rock till 2023.

Barcanista, you copy?

Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by teamchocolate: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2015
This Mike Okiro still dey police? I don dey hear him name since I sabi the word police.. them suppose retire am.. if the police system need overhaul.. pple like Mike Okiro need to go.. APC! Change!!

Sanchez01:

www.punchng.com/news/buhari-orders-ig-to-reduce-policemen-attached-to-dignitaries/
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by teamchocolate: 7:12am On Aug 21, 2015
Wailers will always complain even when baba is working.. Bubu continue your good work.. Nigeria loves you.. keep smiling and putting smiles on the faces of Nigerians..

steppin:
Buhari is throwing orders around like say na military regime we dey.
He should stop the sluggish and the holier-than-thou attitude and get to work.

Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by j1mmy: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2015
If the IG had to be ordered to do what he should have done naturally it shows the IG is useless
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by DanielGb(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pres. Buhari is the CHANGE we need. I keep praying for Him until is tenure expire.

Righeousness is a virtue of God.

In Tunde Bakare voice: 'Lets do the right thing, and who is wrong and what is wrong will leave us, its a question of time.'

when we live right and do the right thing and be true to our words that we give to others, God will always be behind us.

Living Right is all what God want us to become. And doing what is right is what all GOD want us to Do. It does not matter how much or how long we have been living wrong or doing wrong, what matter is if we are ready to do the right thing.

The word of God teaches us the right way of living. Its a gradual process to repentance but be sure you are on the way.

God is more concern about your life, than the things you acquired. Salvation is for a soul not for what the soul owner acquired.

When everything is okay with you, there is nothing you cannot create or build for yourself. All God wants is that you live the right kind of life. Its not hard.

Righteousness leads to Life, Peace and Blessing. Buhari as got all this, you too can.
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by megamank(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
its obvious buhari is clearly confused..... He doesnt know what he is doing. Its better if he resigns now.

Please expatiate on this your comment. Reading this article tell me something else.
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by Captainswag225(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
megamank:

Please expatiate on this your comment. Reading this article tell me something else.
do u think its the best decision?
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by megamank(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Captainswag225:
do u think its the best decision?

Every right think Nigerian knows that the police force spends more men guarding already rich Nigerians that can provide security for them selves leaving leaving their primary responsibility. reducing the police attached to them will increase the police that are duties to protect Nigerians and not a few rich people........with this approval for 10,000 new recruitment we are sure of the amount less from the unemployed. Reducing the attachment of police will also increase the employment ratio in private security business that is another source of employment in some developed countries. In Developed countries people that needs additional security always engages the services of private securities.
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by Captainswag225(m): 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
megamank:

Every right think Nigerian knows that the police force spends more men guarding already rich Nigerians that can provide security for them selves leaving leaving their primary responsibility. reducing the police attached to them will increase the police that are duties to protect Nigerians and not a few rich people........with this approval for 10,000 new recruitment we are sure of the amount less from the unemployed. Reducing the attachment of police will also increase the employment ratio in private security business that is another source of employment in some developed countries. In Developed countries people that needs additional security always engages the services of private securities.
okay, i get u.... But i still think its dangerous

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by benji93: 4:30am On Feb 05, 2016
genearts:
my sai buhari on point again. If u continue like this, we may jst have to consider u as president for life.
Hahahahaha, laughing in chinese, O son of man how long will thou continue to deceive thineself?
Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by benji93: 4:46am On Feb 05, 2016
dougivilla:
Was this part of the campaign promises?

When will this administration commission her first project or lay her first foundation for any building, even if na prison? When??

Be enlightened my friend every leader both good or bad will have to make lofty promises to take up the reins of power in Nigeria, at least for now. Every right thinking Nigeria would know even before SAI picked up the baton that he will not be able to achieve all of it in 8 years, there has been so much decay to the point of no return. But to be frank with you, i thinmk SAI means well for us, but he got more than he bargained for, the Nigerian political mechanism has eluded him, i only hope he will understand it fully in time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders IG To Reduce Policemen Attached To Dignitaries by blaqoracle: 6:03am On Feb 05, 2016
frankay430:
go to Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Issues Drought Alert In 6 States / Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.