Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) (26122 Views)

Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 6:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Bandits have killed two young men after collecting N2m ransom in Sokoto State, IGBERETV reports.

According to report, the victims, Ibrahim Abubakar Rabah, a POS operator and graduate of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto, was abducted alongside two others, Mustapha Muhammad Rabah and Ummaru Ahmad, over a month ago in Rabah Local Government Area of the state.

Reports from friends and family members on Facebook confirmed the bandits killed Ibrahim and Mustapha, after payment of N2m ransom.

In a post made on April 8, Usama Lawal Rabah, stated that Ummaru was shot by the bandits but survived and is currently receiving treatment in Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto.

https://www.facebook.com/100050659026002/posts/pfbid0o3ySZvQbKobife65F7ke82SYj7nMG5YC5NzUKSrpo4y4Y6r47wR8n4ERLeCT6WFal/?app=fbl

Kemi Kwara wrote;

"DRIP
Ibrahim Abubakar Rabah was killed by bandits yesterday after given 2 million naira ransom.
He graduated from microbiology department, Usmanu Danfodio Universty Sokoto.
MAY HE REST IN PEACE"

https://www.facebook.com/100088680123176/posts/pfbid02uH8Y2vR81fLtQNPa3kgFJwR9VFAwCzMSASeNQ5iUQkprw1XoGRxD2VCMVpxAMW92l/?app=fbl

Nuradeen Abubakar Rabah who confirmed Mustapha's death said Mustapha was his classmate.

https://www.facebook.com/100087430854567/posts/pfbid02Ugr4c5aVWE6HN9yDwADMrfdVNC9ejgbMSbAudV1r4nW9EVV24XW7jBx9nqZ8Z1fPl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1442742/bandits-kill-two-young-men-collecting-n2m-ransom-sokoto-photos/

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2023
More

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by Mumusaphire: 6:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Rip. We should all give kudos to emefiele for the cashless policy, but due to lack of vision, political information for selfish reasons, they accused him of intentionally suffering Nigerians. What all our politicians knew in their mind that is d best policy. During cashless policy, did we hear about kidnappings, or terrorists killing?. We want better country, yet we don't want to sacrifice. What we should all demanded for that time is, they should make sure our banks network working perfectly without any issues. I read about one guy interview in Russia, he said for d past 10 to 15 years, its been doing cashless, but came for ATM due to when they cut off banks services. So what's so hard to adapt in Nigeria.

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Do I really have RIP to give to the owners of Nigeria?
The statusquos
Do i?
This is the sad truth of the Nigerian state...
Nigeria has happened to them
And will keep happening until we uproot the current order of the same thief's who have nothing else to offer other than further plundering of our non existing resources......

Maybe for the sake of their families RIP

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 6:48am On Apr 10, 2023
I see no difference between the Bandits and the nairaland moderators of nowadays.

Mods unprofessionalism in banning people for not supporting evil is alarming tongue

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by madampresh(f): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Nigeria is so very unfortunate when it comes to security.
See how they wasted somebody's life, without any form of remorse despite the money they collected. cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Cash is back
s-Elections are over
Bandits are back at the office

Dear Bandits.... keep your works in the North, and in the SW... no security outfit is coming after you.. we know it's the part of APc dividends of democracy..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2023
But why are these so called bandits so wicked?

Why do they keep wasting innocent people's life? Why can't they face our evil and corrupt leaders with their full chest?

This is so painful. Rip to them. angry

Kindly chat me up for your Assignment, project, proposal, thesis, coursework, and dissertation that will pass a Turnitin report. We deliver quality work.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:15am On Apr 10, 2023
As the mouth piece of helinues ,I think this is a fake news Or this might be news from ipob Anambra state no one can tell.

10 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:17am On Apr 10, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
Cash is back
Elections are over
Bandits are back at the office

Dear Bandits.... keep your works in the North, and in the SW... no security outfit is coming after you.. we know it's the part of APc dividends of democracy..
Have u verified this news from helinues to know if it's ipob or not( north )?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:20am On Apr 10, 2023
Hate and prejudices are sweet to ignorant soulS,but one thing ignorants don't know it's that reality is there to fvck them up.
That's y whitemen allow even a mountain mandarin rule them to escape the harsh punishments of reality..
But in Nigeria they allow hate and tribalism becloud them in voting a notorious thief than a saint just to spite a tribe and then pray to Allah to make the notorious thief rule according to his teachings .
Masses don't know what politics is but they will learn painfully?
To the igbos
All I can tell igbos is embrace ipob work with them no matter the propaganda. I am happy how ipob has planted their presence in the east that ihiala to onitsha expressway army on roadblocks are allowed by agreements of ipob n the army . Monday sit at home is also a great statement showing their is already an incoming government.
Igbos give ipob ur full support and relax and see how ur tribe will be peaceful amongst what will befall ur enemies.

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2023
most likely Someone in the family has a hand in it and killed him to cover tracks

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by XerXers: 7:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Tinubu and his gang ruined cashless policy becyof his selfish ambition. Now kidnapping has resumed

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:33am On Apr 10, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Do I really have RIP to give?
Do i?
And will keep happening until we uproot the current order of the same thief's who have nothing else to offer other than further plundering of our non existing resources......

Can you pick someone who isnt tribalistic in sokoto. ? I can bet u those deceased chose tinubu than obi thinking reality joins them and Yoruba in tribalism.

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2023
This is sad 😭 RIP

31 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2023
madampresh:
Nigeria is so very unfortunate when it comes to security.
See how they wasted somebody's life, without any form of remorse despite the money they collected. cry
According to nature/universal scale: those bandits and those who will love to choose Alhaji ibn sani murtala a bokoharam member than tony elumelu because of tribalism weighs same . They choose the Boko Haram leader then mock where tony comes from just because they enjoy hate and prejudices . But forgetting to understand that blind reality which is an aspect greater than our solar system masturbates with the cries, sorrows and pains of the ignorants. 6 or 10 wise humans might join in the sorrows but according to universal ethics wisdom in an ignorant society is but a curse .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Do I really have RIP to give?
Do i?

We have aspects of the supreme and in universal nature we have reality ,
Reality is fueled by the light generated by the wise and IF THE WISE ONES ARE FEW TO RAISE ENOUGH LIGHT ,REALITY SOUL BCOMS AN ABOMINABLE DARK MONSTER. These isn't in bible or Quran but in my cu|cu•lai

What is the coded light ( wisdom ) need to light up reality soul ?
What a nigerian black man thinks
Winning election to spite a section and not to build a country.
Tribalism
Nepotism
Crowd mentality.
Religious mentality

But in actual sense these builds the light of reality
1: hate on Religion
2: love on humans , animals and nature
3: brain using
4: love of nature
5: love of humans and animals
6: love of nature
7: hate on Religion.

For better understanding
Click here
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/582#122405673

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by JASONjnr(m): 7:59am On Apr 10, 2023
Terrorism coming back in full.... This time around, with their full chest!

Because, their founder imwas recently selected to be a vice president while their grand patron is the president-select.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by elrufiason: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Hmmmm, they voted for continuity.
Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2023
This is the perfect definition of frustration. You ask for ransom, they give you and you still kill your victims. If the next administration doesn't make efforts to lift more people out of poverty, crimes will worsen in Nigeria.

Like one bandit once said, when you kill the first time, you won't be happy with yourself. However, over time, you start seeing killing people as a hobby. I suppose those bandits who killed their captives enjoy killing people.

RIP to the victims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by RighChannel: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2023
Another APC Muslim-Muslim is coming I pity people in North
Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2023
goodnessme1:
We Yoruba Muslims blame Ipob for this.

And it happens that one them was among those boosting how Tinubu and their brother will deal with Igbos.

Is a pity.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod Dominique

Accounts that always propagate this nonsense shouldn't have a place on this forum.

If you people really want to clean up this forum, it has to be thorough!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:
But why are these so called bandits so wicked?

Why do they keep wasting innocent people's life? Why can't they face our evil and corrupt leaders with their full chest?

This is so painful. Rip to them. angry

Kindly chat me up for your Assignment, project, proposal, thesis, coursework, and dissertation that will pass a Turnitin report. We deliver quality work.
According to nature's reality soul their is nothing like innocent ones , even me will die one day peacefully or in the hands of bandits.
One thing is certain ignorants masturbates in hate, INEQUITY and prejudice which they used in electing demons in agbada while they build a dark reality which masturbates when they are killed ...no matter the death reality is happy .
And praying to Jehovah n Allah aggravates reality because Jehovah satan n Allah Lucifer are great enemies of reality and Caretaker nature.
Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2023
SmartPolician:

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod Dominique

Accounts that always propagate this nonsense shouldn't have a place on this forum.

If you people really want to clean up this forum, it has to be thorough!
Cry cry baby call Inec, BBC, ICC and FIFA join.

It won't Stop me from airing my opinion.

If there's a rule I broke point it out.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by IamANigerianMan: 8:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Mumusaphire:
Rip. We should all give kudos to emefiele for the cashless policy, but due to lack of vision, political information for selfish reasons, they accused him of intentionally suffering Nigerians. What all our politicians knew in their mind that is d best policy. During cashless policy, did we hear about kidnappings, or terrorists killing?. We want better country, yet we don't want to sacrifice. What we should all demanded for that time is, they should make sure our banks network working perfectly without any issues. I read about one guy interview in Russia, he said for d past 10 to 15 years, its been doing cashless, but came for ATM due to when they cut off banks services. So what's so hard to adapt in Nigeria.
Most of these bandits worked or working for the people in power, they are not afraid of anything....
Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by Mumusaphire: 8:26am On Apr 10, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Most of these bandits worked or worked or working for the people in power.
but when there is no cash, they don't operate

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by Freshtruth(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Left for me Obasanjo is the only leader who can bring sanity back to this nation he will be ruthless with boko haram, bandits and ipob. If is possible for obasanjo to come back and rule this country for just a year I will support him. Wike would had been my second option

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Two Young Men After Collecting N2m Ransom In Sokoto (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 8:28am On Apr 10, 2023
Evil Bandits will never have peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Silverbird Cinemas Opens At Jabi Lake Mall / Ohanaeze Appoints Chukwuemeka Ezeife To Lead Delegation To Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.