Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,725 members, 7,862,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ (609 Views)

Is MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Gradually Becoming Obsolete?? / Mechatronics Engineering Gradually Gaining Popularity In Nigeria / Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by YoungMekus(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
I am a student and i live comfortably with my Room mate and he is a very Good person but i have a problem with him always because he is very dirty.he keeps our room untidy,never washes his own clothes which makes our room smell bad always,he hardly washes the plate after eating.
I have talked to him as my room mate but he doesn't want to change.I am fed up with his attitude and a friend recently adviced me to stop arranging the room nd start behaving like him to see whether he will change......I need ur matured opinion and i believe that it will help me a lot¤[b]I am a student and i live comfortably with my Room mate and he is a very Good person but i have a problem with him always because he is very dirty.he keeps our room untidy,never washes his own clothes which makes our room smell bad always,he hardly washes the plate after eating.
I have talked to him as my room mate but he doesn't want to change.I am fed up with his attitude and a friend recently adviced me to stop arranging the room nd start behaving like him to see whether he will change......I need ur matured opinion and i believe that it will help me a lot¤[/b]I am a student and i live comfortably with my Room mate and he is a very Good person but i have a problem with him always because he is very dirty.he keeps our room untidy,never washes his own clothes which makes our room smell bad always,he hardly washes the plate after eating.
I have talked to him as my room mate but he doesn't want to change.I am fed up with his attitude and a friend recently adviced me to stop arranging the room nd start behaving like him to see whether he will change......I need ur matured opinion and i believe that it will help me a lot¤
Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by INTROVERT(f): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
cutehector report here
Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by terrymason(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
cry
Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by Akkord4gov: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by gabazin080(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
Y d repetition
Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by MUIDEENASOLIU: 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
TRY TO MOVE AWAY FRM DT PERSON,SO AS NT TO GET INTOURCH WITH DISEASE.
Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by Qu3sT(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
Fix your write up, I also am a student living with 2 boys and we divide the tasks amongst ourselves. In d morning I wash d plates while they fetch d water nd food is no problem either cos of our female neighbour grin.

Even if u no do any work him no go change and d house go come even dirty d more. Just live ur life and no change am becos of anoda person.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by Cutehector(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
INTROVERT:
cutehector report here
the op copied the post.. I'v already commented on d first thread, lol u weren't fast! tongue
Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by INTROVERT(f): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
Cutehector:
the op copied the post.. I'v already commented on d first thread, lol u weren't fast! tongue

really.... i wasn't really online today... grin
Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

you ignored my mention means I am right.
Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by spill(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
I experienced the same problem when i was in school. Just continue your good works because you have a limited time to live with him.

Never keep the room dirty because you will also be tagged a dirty guy by friends and visitors.
Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by Cutehector(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2015
INTROVERT:

yea u weren't.... tongue
Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by Melahou(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
You don't expect people to behave the way you want them to...
You have to deal with it cos people are different.
That's his habit...move out and get another room mate or stay alone if you can.

No need giving yourself headache over that matter.
Re: Help Me Please!!!...i Am Gradually Loosing It¤ by Jamaticulus(m): 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2015
Ashaaa kpala kpalaa!! Blast the guy big tym!

(1) (Reply)

Plagiarism Is A Serious Offence: Hire A Researcher / Download Electrical Electronics Project Topics And Materials / Is There Any NDA Regular Course 68rc Applicant In The House (enter Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.