Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday (1595 Views)

Strike: Fuel Depots May Run Dry By Wednesday / Nnamdi Kanu Taking Biafra To Another Level / Banks May Deny 14.6 Million Customers Services By Wednesday - The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by bingala: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
WAOOOOOOOOO GOODNEWS IS HERE AGAIN RADIO BIAFRA WILL HIT AIR WAVE ON SHORT WAVE (SW) BY WEDNESDAY IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA THE ZOO IS FINISHED

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by bingala: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
it was announced in our meeting today

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by bingala: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
more
Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by bingala: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
j

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by bingala: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
jj

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by Trut(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2015
Following... Warriors of Bab**ns & M*nkeys will soon invade the thread grin
Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
bingala:
WAOOOOOOOOO GOODNEWS IS HERE AGAIN RADIO BIAFRA WILL HIT AIR WAVE ON SHORT WAVE (SW) BY WEDNESDAY IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA THE ZOO IS FINISHED

ok. make I park..
Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by SOUNDKING: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
the zoo must fall,let Africa recreate herself,for two cannot work together unless they agree.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by queenzibah(f): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
Dats lovely

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by onenaira3: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
If this happens then I gotta give nnamdi kalu major props. To be scoring higher even with a zoological government trying to stop you is, to me, something he should be very proud of. More power to you bro. Wake up all igbo children sleeping due to this spell that useless, poverty filled zoo put them under. It is time to wake all igbo up. Even igbo sperms should wake up so every baby coming out that is igbo would proudly sream BIAFRA rather than crying.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by superstar1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
The rise and fall of the Jungle of Biafra in the minds of the gullible and daft dumbos.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is orderliness in the Zoo, whereas the chaos and anarchy in the Jungle is unrivaled.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by Rose2014: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
So how many lives does this radio have na I thought NBC told us they've successfully jammed it cheesy. Nigeria avoiding the truth since 1966

Big kudos to Nnamdi Kanu, the director himself

Truth they say, is like pregnancy, u can't hide it forever

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by PentiumPro(f): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by Rose2014: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
SOUNDKING:
the zoo must fall,let Africa recreate herself,for two cannot work together unless they agree.

Amos 3:3

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by brize(m): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Amos 3:3
my dear rose, how are you today, hope you have bursted more ofe mmanu claiming to come from SS+SE Biafrans? More grease to your bursting elbow... Have a nice night

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
biafra is here, now, that is the change i crave and see, the change that made me not to vote, the change that NBC cant jam, the change that APC cant offer, the change that i believe in. BIAFRA IS THE REAL CHANGE. all hail biafra, all hail IPOB, ALL HAIL CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA. isssseeeeeeeeeeeee.

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by Rose2014: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
brize:
my dear rose, how are you today, hope you have bursted more ofe mmanu claiming to come from SS+SE Biafrans? More grease to your bursting elbow... Have a nice night

Thank u boss
Omg they're too many. Atimes I get confused whose thread to create first cheesy cheesy

Thanks again sunshine. I'll keep doing my best

11 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
Freedom beckons...

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by ChelseaDr(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
This is "Tech Na Uzu" cool

Nnamudi da nightmare!!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by c33b33(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
There is a plan for Radio Biafra to be on short wave soon but the wednesday you mentioned isn't coming from the central command so please stop spreading such tales.

IPOB do not tell lies or carry false news.

IPOB Youth
Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by Rose2014: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
c33b33:
There is a plan for Radio Biafra to be on short wave soon but the wednesday you mentioned isn't coming from the central command so please stop spreading such tales.

IPOB do not tell lies or carry false news.

IPOB Youth

Thanks for the clarification dearie

Whether it happens by Wednesday or later

#Godwin#

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by c33b33(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Rose2014:

Thanks for the clarification dearie

Whether it happens by Wednesday or later

#Godwin#

Yeah. God surely wins always and HE is on our side.

Everyone should get a cable Satellite and also download the Radio Biafra app because Biafra TV is coming with a bang!

IPOB Youth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by Rose2014: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
c33b33:

Yeah. God surely wins always and HE is on our side.

Everyone should get a cable Satellite and also download the Radio Biafra app because Biafra TV is coming with a bang!

IPOB Youth
Deal

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by anulaxad(m): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Mods removal of thread is imperative.
Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by SOUNDKING: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
brize:
rose will be one of the intelligent police in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by Rose2014: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
SOUNDKING:
rose will be one of the intelligent police in Biafra.

Falls from iroko tree cheesy
Re: Radio Biafra To Hit Air Wave In The Whole Africa By Wednesday by Tkester: 4:53am On Aug 21, 2015
My people please let us remain steadfast in our quest for self determination, for nothing good comes easy.

We can only achieve our full potentials in BIAFRA, until then let's keep the faith.

In BIAFRA we stand!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Pays Homage To New Ooni In Ife(pictured) / Why Those Who Stole Nigeria’s Wealth Are Yet To Be Prosecuted — Buhari / APC Kogi Guber Candidate, Prince Abubakar Audu Dies Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.