Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? (1540 Views)

Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support / Onyeka Owenu Visits Yola IDP Camp, Donates Relief Materials To Refugees.. Photos / Onyeka Owenu Meets With NEMA Officials Over Welfare Of Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by nollywoodbabe: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
Well maybe the eyes is playing tricks on us, or could this actually be true? Onyeka Owenu Kneeling to greet President Buhari? Yes we understand the Nigerian Culture and all that, but the Presidency is not a traditional institution but rather an executive one. Onyeka Owenu staunch support for ex president Goodluck Jonathan, makes this particular photo very worrisome to many, because it seems nearly everyone has betrayed President Jonathan! People he was was nice to, people he treated so well, they have all betrayed him and now it seems like the entertainment Industry is the last stand that got his back because he treated them extremely well and it will be a huge shame and disgrace if they too turns their back on him that is why this particular picture of musician and nollywood actress Onyeka Owenu smiling so much as if she has seen won a lottery. You cant really trust people can you?http://nollywoodbabes.com/so-soon-is-onyeka-owenu-kneeling-for-president-buhari/

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by babyfaceafrica: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
So
Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by Immanueladebol(m): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2015
Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by muhyeenisce(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
Respect is reciprocal
Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by kikilove(f): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
All this na activity oh,make contracts dey roll in

2 Likes

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by Mologi(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2015
Is she a politician?....no...she dances according to the tune of the beat .Don't blame the woman
Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by GentleToks(m): 2:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Shameless woman; scavenger.

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by LastProphet: 2:39am On Aug 21, 2015
dont forget buhari is a father in terms of age to many people so it can just be a show of respect for an elder as per African tradition

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by Soskid(m): 2:56am On Aug 21, 2015
She's got bill to settle now

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by Soskid(m): 2:56am On Aug 21, 2015
She's got bill to settle now and d need to remain relevant

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by babadem2much(m): 2:58am On Aug 21, 2015
I see Nothing wrong here cuz even during the campaign her body language was quite different may be the oracle told her baba will win. But he is an elder sha
Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by opalu: 3:08am On Aug 21, 2015
Those who opposed PMB are meeting him daily. We who got almost nak.d for him are watching from TV. I am on my way to Asorock. smiley

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by stinggy(m): 3:54am On Aug 21, 2015
opalu:
Those who opposed PMB are meeting him daily. We who got almost nak.d for him are watching from TV. I am on my way to Asorock. smiley
Safe journey sir
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by totorimi: 4:14am On Aug 21, 2015
Chai I can now see clearly what my Lord Jesus went through.

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by egift(m): 4:47am On Aug 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by isbish(m): 5:09am On Aug 21, 2015
You can stay afar and judge others without knowing them. When you get close to them especially people of PMB's aura and nature, u will surely love the man. He is a great man who loves this nation. Even the devil himself appreciates the fact that Buhari is a simply, lovely, disciplined and patriotic Nigerian, who has the best interest of this nation at heart. Forget Onyeka's kneeling to him, that's respect, which a certain Fayoshe doesn't have.

3 Likes

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:15am On Aug 21, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahaha Some people no get [size=18pt]SHAME[/size]

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by drey076(m): 5:21am On Aug 21, 2015
Na so Igbo dey do, 2019 is almost here, they will sing and praise buhari

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by egift(m): 5:27am On Aug 21, 2015
drey076:
Na so Igbo dey do,
2019 is almost here, they will sing and praise buhari

Am an Igbo man and if you have been here long enough, you definitely know my position. I just want to say it is not a tribe thing.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by kuuljay(m): 5:35am On Aug 21, 2015
wailers be looking at their illustrious daughter like!!!!

1 Like

Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by lonelydora: 5:37am On Aug 21, 2015
Camera angle. She is not kneeling. All these bloggers sef.
Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by Israel5(m): 6:07am On Aug 21, 2015
U dis gal eh? Wetin b ur own nw?
Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by boladez(m): 6:49am On Aug 21, 2015
These type of people will do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for money and power. I hope Buhari is aware that he should not listen to the counsel of such unstable and unprincipled people.

I respect Onyeka as a singer and actress, but as a politician? .....her hustle is AGIP..I don't respect that
Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by McKren(m): 6:55am On Aug 21, 2015
a lot of Nigerians are very uncivilised and childish!

Onyeka Onwenu is very right to accord courtesy to the office of the President.

No matter what anybody think of Buhari. Even if you dont respect the man you have to respect his office.

It is common diplomacy.

If I was a public figure. I will criticise Buhari publicly on Monday. IF he comes to my office or I go to his on Tuesday I will stand up and shake his hands with 2 hands and then go ahead to publicly criticise on Wednesday if need be.

All of you really need to grow up. Onyeka Onwenu is a matured and exposed woman who understands what courtesy and diplomacy means.

this whole talk about oh she wants contract, oh she is afraid of being arrested . . . . is just verry verry silly and exposes most Buhari supporters for the illiterates they are!
Re: So Soon? Is Onyeka Owenu Kneeling For President Buhari? by adebayo201: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2015
isbish:
You can stay afar and judge others without knowing them. When you get close to them especially people of PMB's aura and nature, u will surely love the man. He is a great man who loves this nation. Even the devil himself appreciates the fact that Buhari is a simply, lovely, disciplined and patriotic Nigerian, who has the best interest of this nation at heart. Forget Onyeka's kneeling to him, that's respect, which a certain Fayoshe doesn't have.
and which a certain Jona doesn't deserves...

One alomo for you.

(1) (Reply)

Debt Restructuring: Osun, Delta, Ogun, Eight Others Issue N322.78bn Bonds / (photo) Are These Zoo Soldiers Preparing For War Or What? / Saraki’s Case: The Real Inside Story By Bashir Akanbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.