Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support (21612 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2016
IPOB crawling on thier kneels trying by all means to make Niger Delta part of them.

My questions to IPOB charlatans is this: Niger Delta Avengers also demand release of Dasuki who is from Sokoto. Is Niger Delta now also part of Hausa -Fulani Sokoto Islamist Caliphate?

IPOB is pathetic. because South East is not relevant to Nigeria economy, IPOB is helpless. They know even if they destroy the whole South East including Niger Bridge, Nigerians wont even noticed it. Hence they are acting like losers.

As far as i am concern, IPOB is more of a parasite than Hausa Fulani. Atleast North provide food and Meat. Apart from wasting and depleting Nigeria dollar reserve to import and sell at wide profit margin,what is d use of IPOB to Nigeria? Anybody can import. Anybody cannot provide food and meat without land.Even d importation business, Dangote an Hausa Fulani is d don.

Nigeria want IPOB (5 south east state only) to leave Nigeria. They are d biggest parasite. Nigeria is better off without them.

I am a true full blooded Niger Deltan. If u like call me Yoruba. Even self u can call me Hausa-Fulani. i dont give a Fucck. In IPOB voice Chief Emani Ayiri of Itsekiri, Rotimi Amaechi of Ikwerre land is Hausa-Fulani because they dont support Biafra. U can include me in that ur deluded list.

This my post is a response to this press release by IPOB below:

INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA SUPPORT OUR KITH & KIN – THE NIGER DELTA AVENGERS

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu hereby state that we support our kith and kin – the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA), who are fighting for the freedom of our people from the enslaving Islamic Republic of Nigerian Government. We want to place it on record that IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has no connection with some groups who are claiming on the pages of Nigerian newspapers that they do not support our fellow freedom fighters – the NDA.
We make reference to a particular group which is a well-known turncoat and their leader who has been bribed with oil blocks allocations in the oil-rich areas of Nairaland. This same compromised group is known to have started the ugly incidence of kidnapping in Nairaland and their members often used as thugs and hired killers for politicians in Nigeria.

The NDA have consistently stated that the release of IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is a precondition for any discussion with Nigeria. Unfortunately and disgracefully, the incompetent and intellectually challenged Nigerian Government has swept this demand under the carpet while magnifying the notion of amnesty payments and resource control as reasons for the NDA‘s actions. For the avoidance of doubt, the NDA is fighting for the freedom of the people of Biafra and not for amnesty payment or for resource control as some commentators would like to believe. When Biafra is finally liberated from the bondage called Nigeria, resources shall be controlled by the owners of the land where those resources are located. The perennially incompetent Nigerian Government should stop deceiving the entire world into believing that what the freedom fighters of NDA are demanding is resource control.

Amnesty is associated with criminality and a people who are fighting for their freedom should not be unjustly termed criminals. The notion and talk of amnesty for our own freedom fighters (the NDA) is a misnomer and should be taken out of any discourse. On the contrary, amnesty should be granted to the Nigerian Government especially to those from the criminal class masquerading as elites who unjustly appropriated oil & gas wells and other resources in Nairaland to themselves and their cohorts to the detriment of the masses. These robbers should be associated with amnesty for their economic criminality not the NDA.

As far as IPOB and the generality of Biafrans are concerned, the NDA is doing the right thing by demanding the freedom our people from the perpetually repressive Nigerian state. Unlike some groups pretending to be Biafran freedom fighters, the NDA and IPOB have a common ideology and objective which is the absolute liberation of the nation of Biafra from the British-contraption created by an alien called Frederick Lugard who is not even a black African. It defies logic to think that a white man can come all the way from Britain to create and name a country in already inhabited Africa for black people.

Ironically, most of the leaders of the compromized groups are speaking against the great work that the NDA are doing. These shameless scavenging Hausa-Fulani sponsored slaves in Nairaland have placed the needs of their stomach and their families above the overall national interest of the liberation of their people who are under the enslavement of the Nigerian Government in concert with the British Government who have never supported the liberation of any christian country in the world. The leaders of these obviously compromised groups have gone into hotel business, real estate industry, oil & gas extraction business and other profit-generating endeavours and have for long abandoned the quest for the freedom of the people of Biafra.
It is not a surprise therefore that these compromized groups have now come out to distance themselves from the genuine efforts of the NDA that is aimed at fulfilling the yearning and expectations of every Biafran. We reiterate that IPOB is totally and absolutely in support of the NDA as they march towards the unconditional liberation of our people from the evil grip of Nigerian Government. We plead with the NDA not to be discouraged by the comments and antics of these so-called leaders of these compromized groups and some other charlatans who parade themselves as freedom fighters. The NDA should know that the only ally they have now is IPOB under the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu.

IPOB is warning the extremist Nigerian Government of Buhari that should they invade any part of Nairaland, as intelligence indicate they are planning to, then IPOB will order every youth in Nairaland to join NDA to defend Nairaland. Muhammadu Buhari and his gangs massacred Biafrans in their millions at Owerri in 1968 but Biafrans will never allow such atrocity to be repeated on Nairaland ever again. We shall fight to the last man standing because Biafra is our life and the restoration of the nation of Biafra is a task that must be achieved.

IPOB wholeheartedly support the NDA as they work diligently and heroically towards the liberation of all parts of Nairaland from the Lugard created abomination called Nigeria.

Signed
Barrister Emma Nmezu
Dr. Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya
Spokespersons for IPOB

http://.com/ipob-pledges-allegiance-to-the-niger-delta-avengers/

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2016
tuale4u:
IPOB crawling on thier kneels trying by all means to make Niger Delta part of them.

My questions to IPOB charlatans is this: Niger Delta Avengers also demand release of Dasuki who is from Sokoto. Is Niger Delta now also part of Hausa -Fulani Sokoto Islamist Caliphate?

IPOB is pathetic. because South East is not relevant to Nigeria economy, IPOB is helpless. They know even if they destroy the whole South East including Niger Bridge, Nigerians wont even noticed it. Hence they are acting like losers.

As far as i am concern, IPOB is more of a parasite than Hausa Fulani. Atleast North provide food and Meat. Apart from wasting and depleting Nigeria dollar reserve to import and sell at wide profit margin,what is d use of IPOB to Nigeria? Anybody can import. Anybody cannot provide food and meat without land.Even d importation business, Dangote an Hausa Fulani is d don.

Nigeria want IPOB (5 south east state only) to leave Nigeria. They are d biggest parasite. Nigeria is better off without them.

I am a true full blooded Niger Deltan. If u like call me Yoruba. Even self u can call me Hausa-Fulani. i dont give a Fucck. In IPOB voice Chief Emani Ayiri of Itsekiri, Rotimi Amaechi of Ikwerre land is Hausa-Fulani because they dont support Biafra. U can include me in that ur deluded list.
I know u are an ijaw man.. .. I can feel the hate.. ..
When igbos are ready to leave Nigeria I will know and we will leave with only... akwa cross... And leave u ijaws alone

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by CyerSeries: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

When igbos are ready to leave Nigeria I will know and we will leave with only... akwa cross... And leave u ijaws alone
He is not Ijaw but a Bini boy.. BTW, its because of efulefu like you who insult igbos here on daily basis because of politics gives these people the effrontery to insult us, but don't worry, time will tell.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2016
mrvitalis:

That guy you quoted is Yoruba, believe me
And thank me later

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2016
CyerSeries:
He is not Ijaw but a Bini boy.. BTW, its because of efulefu like you who insult igbos here on daily basis because of politics gives these people the effrontery to insult us, but don't worry, time will tell.

He's Yoruba actually
Another moniker that used to claim SS with him was busted this morning

Read below

dimieprincess:

If u r knowledgeable enough, u can decipher my assertion through my write ups.
I never disagreed with just PH, but I also said Okene can't have population up to Ado Ekiti, Ijebu Ode, Warri, Sapele, Ughelli and what have you. But because u r a tribal bigot you picked interest in just the Ibadan aspect. My father is from Ondo town in Ondo State and mother is from Bomdadi in Delta State.
grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Thewrath(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

He's Yoruba actually
The moniker that used to go hand in hand with him both claiming SS was busted this morning
Read below
Last I checked in Nigeria , your dad determines where u're from not mother
I talk am,if you check well,these few miscreants online causing division that dissent exist offline line are either yorubas parading as SS or those with political interest or those with SS wanabes whose fathers are from SW,north or MB with mothers from SS or SE!
Tomorrow femi fani kayode's children will ignorantly start claiming SS/SE.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2016
IPOB is more of a parasite than Hausa Fulani. Atleast North provide food and Meat. Apart from wasting and depleting Nigeria dollar reserve to import and sell at wide profit margin,what is d use of IPOB to Nigeria? Anybody can import

Chaaaai! early Sunday morning, you're already going super-saiyan on them I-bobo youths .Maan this is some inuyasha
series kind of kick cheesy

Unu no nice oooo cheesy grin

Let me wait for the Yoloba crew to come in while I munch these popcorns. Y'all know I love it cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2016
tuale4u:

Preach this gibberish to Britain . . ..

8 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Tocheagle(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2016
This Op has no idea what he is saying . Anyway , this is what happens when a tribalistic lizard gets free MB

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Joe4lv(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2016
I like your write up bro. Am from the southeast and inasmuch as I would have delve into tribal wars with you,I will gently ask you this as I have travelled all through the south south and the only place I will tell you wasn't developed by southeast in Niger Delta is akwa ibom.

But like I said,I don't want to spark tribal or regional war but don't you really think Niger Delta youths are lazy? I blamed PMB for his 5% statement but a logical and systematic look at the average life a Niger Delta youth is not devoid of laziness and perpetual demands to be fed by govt. There is high occult activities in virtually all the states in Niger Delta with unmerciful killings of themselves. A typical Igbo youth don't have such time.

Trust me my brother,if you give what Niger Delta state Governors receive from FG to the likes of people handling affairs in states like Anambra, Enugu,and Abia for just two years,south east will be like US.

We don't matter much to Nigeria as a people but any clamour to let us go meets resistance. Have you asked yourself why? Even the world powers don't want it cos it poses a serious threat to them enslaving Africans. See,if you're conversant with history, you will find out that the revolution Africa needs is embedded on the destiny of people leaving on the lower Niger towards the bite of Biafra.

Am a Nigerian!
Am an Igbo guy!!
Am not an IPOB!!!

But in all,am a Biafran by mindset. "We are all biafrans"-Atiku.

NB: one day,English dictionary will adopt Biafra as a word meaning to resist enslavement of any sort.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2016
tuale4u:

I stopped reading when I saw the bold.
grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2016
tuale4u:

I am a true full blooded Niger Deltan. If u like call me Yoruba.
grin grin grin grin
Just like I am a full blooded Brazilian, if you like call me Chinese

30 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Thewrath:

I talk am,if you check well,these few miscreants online causing division that dissent exist offline line are either yorubas parading as SS or those with political interest or those with SS wanabes whose fathers are from SW,north or MB with mothers from SS or SE!
Tomorrow femi fani kayode's children will ignorantly start claiming SS/SE.
The impostor ish reduced a lot some months ago but it's gradually on d rise again

10 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

grin grin grin grin
Just like I am a full blooded Brazilian, if you like call me Chinese

Me, I'm a full blooded Mexican grin grin grin

Candyrain dearie, where are you from?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

grin grin grin
I thought you were a full blooded Namibian. . . what happened?

10 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:19am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

grin grin grin
I thought you were a full blooded Namibian. . . what happened?

Nah Mexico sure pass grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Nah Mexico sure pass grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Please I want to be full-blooded Mexican too. I heard they have fine babes. . .what should I do?

11 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

grin grin grin
Please I want to be full-blooded Mexican too. I heard they have fine babes. . .what should I do?

I believe Candyrain has sisters u can marry
Let's wait for him to come online.

Candy is full blooded Mexican too grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

grin grin
Great.
So I can marry two of Candyrain's sisters.
I am polygamous by nature grin grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2016
Oooh Llloooord the "OP is Yoloba" crew members are here with their dorito chips heads. Aaaaaaaaargh!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

grin grin
Great.

Here in Mexico where we're from, polygamy is highly prohibited cool
U better chose one so we can process your citizenship tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Here in Mexico where we're from, polygamy is highly prohibited cool
U better chose one so we can process your citizenship tongue
grin grin grin chei
Ok. I can manage with one for now, then wait for future developments

6 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Candyrain(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Panama seems to be gaining more recognition recent. I'm from Panama grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

grin grin grin chei
Ok. I can manage with one for now, then wait for future developments
Better manage except u don't want to be full blooded Mexicans like us tongue
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

Do you want to be full-blooded Turkish ?

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Better manage except u don't want to be full blooded Mexicans like us tongue

I can manage one Mexican wife with two or more side chicks. . cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Candyrain(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Nne Mexican for where? I no gree ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Candyrain(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

grin grin
Great.

Hope u can afford the LIST grin
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

Now that oga quid just married a Mexican to become full blooded Mexican, u're moving to Panama lipsrsealed
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Rose2014: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Do you want to be full-blooded Turkish ?
Lmbo cheesy
Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by onespecial(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Igbo's are parasites but they demand to leave Nigeria while those who feel they are breadwinners of Nigeria would rather die than disintegrate from Igbo's.

Some say Igbo's are landlocked, one wonders why u care so much to help another chart his course while u with all the Atlantic exposure will die to see yourself attached to this same landlocked people when u feel access to sea is what makes a nation.

Yoruba with their mighty access to the sea should stop saying rubbish about Nigerdelta and Igbo and show us they have what it takes to build a Yoruba nation.

NDA never demanded for dasuki release, it was another militant group that demanded for dasuki release, probably established by Yoruba controlled APC to blackmail NDA as that is their specialty.

Nigerdelta is not a tribe, u would prefer u go along the tribal line next time. tell us ur tribe in Niger Delta.

By the way IPOB has been shaking Nigeria b4 NDA emerged, hope ur fears ain't making u reason like a confused Buffon.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Is Crawling And Kneeling For Niger Delta Avengers Support by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2016
Candyrain:

Hope u can afford the LIST grin

Igbo people are very used to LIST grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate / Namadi Sambo Is An Igbo Man? / Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.