Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe (23720 Views)

Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by LordMecuzy(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2015
ZACHIE:
These people stole your future and all your Alert mind can think of is party politics.
This stupidity is one of a kind.
Gladly, some keener minds have pointed out the errors in your submission.
If softwares cost so much, then I guess the hardwares will triple this amount. Maybe someone needs to look into that also
Wake up Bro.... my message got an indirect msg tnx

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Eyinnaya Abaribe These APC Senators and their Propaganda against Jonthan's men self..

Is Introvert and LadyF asleep?

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2015
kenonze:
Funny how Sen Pius Ayim joined the GEJ administration to loot this country dry.

These guy sees looting as hobby.
They just keep looting for no reason.

GEJ has nothing to be afraid of......PMB

...how can u sit down and approve such nonsense? N580 million on bodies.
In fact PDP National Chairman, South South said Jonathan signed a document from Ayim without reading its content. How is Jonathan different from our traditional rulers in the colonial days that signed treaties, whose contents they did not know because they could neither read nor write, with the white man, giving out their territories?

7 Likes

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by LordMecuzy(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I wonder why it's difficult for youths like you to pay attention to what you read. It's clear in OP that the Senator is in PDP. Just because you want to be first to comment you end up disgracing yourself.

Calm down Bro who doesn't know APC has no igbo senator.... I know y I sent it that way

3 Likes

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Demdem(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2015
Even the killer members know that they destroyed this country.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Calm down Bro who doesn't know APC has no igbo senator.... I know y I sent it that way
Sarcasm?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by sltn(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2015
seriously. ayin need to be probe.

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2015
seunmsg:
Those that were quick to crucify Fashola for spending N78 million on website upgrade will see nothing wrong in Anyim spending N1.4 billion on computer software.
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Metrofox(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2015
LordMecuzy:

lol haba I know so well.....#Sarcasm
You have a very twisted way of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Metrofox(m): 9:23am On Aug 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

In fact PDP National Chairman, South South said Jonathan signed a document from Ayim without reading its content. How is Jonathan different from our traditional rulers in the colonial days that signed treaties, whose contents they did not know because they could neither read nor write, with the white man, giving out their territories?
He probably was having a hangover or something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by sellYourCar: 9:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by tolustx(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2015
This software must be able to make #1=$1
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by LordMecuzy(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2015
Metrofox:
You have a very twisted way of reasoning
Yeaaa Bro and serves me so well...Tnx
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Ifiegboria(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2015
Where was he when they approved it? Why didn't he raise objection to the the planned budget? I think This man is a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by shegerun: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2015
Last week we read about Pius Anyim involvement in the centenary project scandal. And now this. If this guy doesn't end up in jail, then the war against corruption will be meaningless.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by selfmade22: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2015
thank God for VP osibanj coolo
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by kenoz(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by stan241(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2015
The biafra propagandists won't see this one, they will never criticise one of "our" own and that's wrong, I'm all for biafra as an igbo man but nna we have some very bleeped up politicians down east whose only aim is to loot for themselves and their generations unborn which begets the question, what is the difference between the average politician in the east and one in the north or west?

11 Likes

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by MadCow1: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (PDP Abia South), in his review of budgets, especially in the immediate past administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, highlighted huge inconsistencies in budgetary processes and duplication of subheads which accounted for poor implementation.

Are you drunk? Can't you see he is a pdp senator?

...Wailing wailer!

Forgive him..

He is a junior wailer who was wailing without the consent of the Senior Wailers.. grin

He will be disciplined later for wailing without permission. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by fromnigeria(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Eyinnaya Abaribe These APC Senators and their Propaganda against Jonthan's men self..

Is Introvert and LadyF asleep?
Its high time we Nigerians started telling ourselves the hard truth.
What particular software does an office, a company or a parastatal keep acquiring year in, year out at such exhorbitant rate.

Lets call a spade a spade!! Yes! We all know the truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by iheanyi40(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Forgive him..

He is a junior wailer who was wailing without the consent of the Senior Wailers.. grin

chai gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by MadCow1: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2015
stan241:
The biafra propagandists won't see this one, they will never criticise one of "our" own and that's wrong, I'm all for biafra as an igbo man but nna we have some very bleeped up politicians down east whose only aim is to loot for themselves and their generations unborn which begets the question, what is the difference between the average politician in the east and one in the north or west?

We don't need Biafra..

We need to sort out our internal issues first, then sort out our politics and then take this nation.

I fear that when the Igbos finally get the presidency, that will be when the first sitting president of Nigeria would be impeached or ousted by a vote of no confidence..

6 Likes

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by sidneyj(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2015
it always funny when government share our money and tag a project on it still update the details for we to be arguing what we can't changelipsrsealed. Well I need to get there and cut my own share of the cake before it finish while arguinggrin
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2015
No be d Same computer software sold @ computer village for N100 Dis kind country sef

4 Likes

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by back2sender: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2015
LordMecuzy:

lol haba I know so well.....#Sarcasm
Sarcasm my foot!! you are a dunce who knows nothing and when caught it in your foolishness as a wailer you now say it was sarcasm. next time research before coming to post and spare us your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by GudluckIBB(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:

Forgive him..

Lol
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by mbhs139(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Reski:
May God save this country from thieves. Never again should we have leader's like Gej and his gang.

[size=29pt]walai never again![/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by persius555(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2015
GEJ and his goons commited outrageous crimes against humanity. I need to see that particular software.

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by stan241(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2015
MadCow1:

We don't need Biafra..

We need to sort out our internal issues first, then sort out our politics and then take this nation.

I fear that when the Igbos finally get the presidency, that will be when the first sitting president of Nigeria would be impeached or ousted by a vote of no confidence..

Fair point

And that's my crux with these "hardcore" biafra crusaders,they seem to think the south-east is a land filled with bread and butter and saints

Never addressing key issues but rather feeding on sentimentality and propaganda, I'm all for a biafra with all the necessary issues addressed just as you've said and the important structures put in place

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2015
IMAGINE ABARIBE speaking as a deluded man he is after putting aba in a dillapidating condition.
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I heard about that but never wanted to mention that because I fell so ashamed of GEJ. Never trust GEJ from day one. Like some folks will say "ordinary commissioner"

Hmmm.... "Ordinary Deputy governor"

GEJ should take all the blames as well as he is taking glory for the few good things he initiated!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zaria Massacre: President Buhari’s Unsettling, Disquieting Silence / Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit / Joe Ajaero Emerges New NLC National President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.