Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe (23723 Views)

Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by JBL316: 12:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
the so-called Mr Senator just dey see this thing?
no b dem get oversight functions? abi the alomo wey e drink don clear from im eyes?
God go purnish all of them plus including their seeds
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by LordMecuzy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
thehomer:

I find people like you amazing. You consider it highlighting the waste during the Jonathan administration mere propaganda? Yet you wonder why Nigeria isn't making any progress with mindsets like yours.

Bros na sarcasm na... didn't u notice y I said he's an APC senator when truly he's a PDP guy....
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by kingdompropty: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fashola's brother.
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by 7lives: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (PDP Abia South), in his review of budgets, especially in the immediate past administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, highlighted huge inconsistencies in budgetary processes and duplication of subheads which accounted for poor implementation.

Are you drunk? Can't you see he is a pdp senator?

...Wailing wailer!

He is mad.
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Lekan111(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
The man only talk about the budget he did not talk about the person that occupy the office even those present knew he was partisan as a professor asked him that he sound partisan that where did he belong to he said why won't he be partisan that he was voted as pdp.the reporter just wish to attach the name of the office holder
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by joseph1832(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
1.4billion over a computer software? And barcanista and his goons are shouting that Fashola built a website for 10million.

Well I'm not surprised, Maina stole 23 billion, he can't even be found, nobody knows where he is, a guy stole Gov. Aregbesola's phones and all hell broke loose.

Really, are we really sane in this country?.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Olaolufred(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
joseph1832:
1.4billion over a computer software? And barcanista and his goons are shouting that Fashola built a website for 10million.

Well I'm not surprised, Maina stole 23 billion, he can't even be found, nobody knows where he is, a guy stole Gov. Aregbesola's phones and all hell broke loose.

Really, are we really sane in this country?.

[size=18pt]NO[/size]

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by kunle75(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (PDP Abia South), in his review of budgets, especially in the immediate past administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, highlighted huge inconsistencies in budgetary processes and duplication of subheads which accounted for poor implementation.

...Wailing wailer!

Thank you bro, you beat me to it cos i was almost asking him about it too
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Seamareggae(m): 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
kenonze:
Funny how Sen Pius Ayim joined the GEJ administration to loot this country dry.

These guy sees looting as hobby.
They just keep looting for no reason.

GEJ has nothing to be afraid of......PMB

...how can u sit down and approve such nonsense? N580 million on bodies.
Bros... Even these so called senator abaribe joined in stealing... so bone all dis him mumu talk. .. I know him very well

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by fortune1968: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
GudluckIBB:

...Wailing wailer!
Leave am, na semi literate wailing wailer .
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by ogundeleai(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
ZACHIE:

These people stole your future and all your
Alert mind can think of is party politics.

This stupidity is one of a kind.

Gladly, some keener minds have pointed out the errors in your submission.

If softwares cost so much, then I guess the hardwares will triple this amount.
Maybe someone needs to look into that also

My concern is why ordinary and downtroading person whose live have been mortgage will hide under the guise of tribal or religion sentiment to support indscipline and corruption. Its better imagine and inexplicable.. We have been brainwash and totally gullible to the antics of the so called elders.. Only God can save us

1 Like

Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by fortune1968: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
indeed jonathan doesnt know his left from right.as a leader ,he was a betrayal who behaved like an enemy of his own people through mindless looting of d nation resources.
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by nashito(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
From what you just said, I am to believe you don't know who Anyim Pius Anyim is....he's the only politician who resigned from Active service during Obasanjo's regime, as a Senate president. I happen to come from where his from. he has given over 70 people federal government jobs including me writing. I work with FIRS, and the credit goes to him. we shouldn't condem everybody just be coz the were part of Goodluck govt.
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Spidermon: 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
I doubt if even the CIA spends that much on computer software.
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by manuroq(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bunch of serial thieves. Criminals given all sort of benefits but i pray God pins them for the so scattered populace.
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by TheAlchemist: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
drey076:

grin

Let me add to ur surprise, pirated version of Microsoft office 97 package, was probably installed ... Truly there was a country.
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
seunmsg:
Those that were quick to crucify Fashola for spending N78 million on website upgrade will see nothing wrong in Anyim spending N1.4 billion on computer software.

Yes o. and those who rose to fashola's defence will have their field day bashing Anyim. Nigeria will move forward when we stop being hypocritical.
Re: Senator Anyim’s Office Got N1.4b Computer Software - Senator Abaribe by Fourwinds: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Eyinnaya Abaribe These APC Senators and their Propaganda against Jonthan's men self..

Is Introvert and LadyF asleep?
it seems u are short sighted. In d write up, was it APC? or PDP? U need thorough flogging to return ur senses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Health: Save Nigeria Group Gives 74 Hours Ultimatum / Suicide Bomber Strikes In Mubi, Adamawa. Many People Killed (Graphic Pics) / Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.