Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa (14435 Views)

Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri / "Real Reason Igbos Want To Leave Nigeria" – Ex Governor Balarabe Musa / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Na them sabi
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by Welrez(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
We have inexperienced people calling others inexperienced!
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by menxer: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Here we go again!

1) GEJ did not perform
2) GEJ was incompetent to rule Nigeria
3) GEJ lack experience to rule Nigeria
4) the leader sets the standard in Nigeria.

From the above points of Balarabe Musa, it can be inferred that GEJ set the standard for incompetence, non performance and inexperience for leadership in Nigeria.

Let's give him a round of applause grin
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by Funjosh(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
OK
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by youngwarlocks: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
words cant describe how dumb this balarape musa is
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by ajepako(f): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
What is this old dude talking?

Of course Buhari is a spotless saint!

Ask his e-warriors here!

And they know themselves..

Abi make i mention names
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by goshikid: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
well... this is all about politiCS, nothing more! so am bored here! NEXT!!!
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by fotadmowmend(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Balarabe Musa - making history since 1970s. The 1st impeached governor in Nigeria !
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by esere826: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
naa..... Buhari needs not prove he is a saint
we don accept am like that

what he needs prove is that he has more to offer Nigeria's economic growth than just turning to school prefect and punishing those who are not his guys for corruption
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by Oladigun(m): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
PMB CANNOT BE SAINT,HE CAN ONLY DO HIS BEST AND LEAVE THE REST. HONESTLY NIGERIANS ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO RULE BECAUSE THEY ONLY PREFER THE COURUPT ENTITIES LIKE THEM.HONESTLY THIS GUY WILL DO HIS POSSIBLE BEST & LEAVE THE REST. GOOD LUCK.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
wapSmart:
A Joke from Balarabe Musa why not hit the nail on the head and stop beating round the bush. You intends not to be bias but at the end you are more than bias.

On Jonathan Experience and Competency
Balarabe musa, are you also competent and experienced enough to comment on issues concerning the country. That been said Jonathan name would be among the past president of Nigeria, what can one say of Musa Bala and how did he know someone that is competent and imcompetent.

The competent one that have oversee the affair of the nation what do the masses gain, did they not drag us to the murky water we are currently languishing in.
It had be better to brush aside Jonathan because the man has move on and stop trrying to demean him.

On Buhari Sincerity
Balarabe Musa seems to be misinform about the happenings in the country, how many times has he(Baba) Voice out that he is so much interested in mowing corruption even in the face of difficulty.

Balarabe Musa should please stop Babbling concerning this issue of corrruption because for the past 2months people have decided to sit up. People resigning without been ask to do so. Has this ever happened in Nigeria.

Everybody has his/her decision to make. Jonathan has his own, it would have been good if he did try and mow corruption when he was at the helm but no the hooligans working with him gave the cankerworm a boost because they know their boss will remain tongue-tied.

Buhari Have decide not to dig deep into the past so no one should please bellyache about this.
relax jor...d man called a spade a spade......Buhari should probe everybody regardless of party affiliations.....N even a child dat was given birth to yesterday knows dat Jonathan is incompetent and lacks experience.......What is biased about dat?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by Kunlexity(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Balarabe Musa can be perfectly be described as one of Why-ning Nigeriana...Apology to Prof Pius Adesanmi.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by DJBIGGY(m): 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
so ni**a is admitting he did not do what is expected... let buhari's tenure expires before you can talk. i hate politics ehhhhhh
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by Kenobus: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
GEJ is the best so far in terms of achievements. No Hausa has done up to one fifth of what GEJ did. Is it the Almajiri schools, the rail, the Universities, the Agric reforms? Rule of law, elections, roads, Health? What? Balarabe spoilt his comments with tribal bias
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by saint047(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
The last time I checked,

GMB's only policy directive is Shouts of probe.

Mark my words clearly. Shouts of probe. Not the Probe itself.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by Kenobus: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oladigun:
PMB CANNOT BE SAINT,HE CAN ONLY DO HIS BEST AND LEAVE THE REST. HONESTLY NIGERIANS ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO RULE BECAUSE THEY ONLY PREFER THE COURUPT ENTITIES LIKE THEM.HONESTLY THIS GUY WILL DO HIS POSSIBLE BEST & LEAVE THE REST. GOOD LUCK.
has Buhari declare his assets openly? That make you to know that he is corrupt too
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by SolutionsGuy: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nonsense talk.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by Kenobus: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
donholy28:
Come on! what is this? we all know that Jonathan performed well
May God bless u for saying the truth. GEJ did well. He is the one to have documented his achievements. No leader has done up to half of what he did
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by malikisah: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
wapSmart:
A Joke from Balarabe Musa why not hit the nail on the head and stop beating round the bush. You intends not to be bias but at the end you are more than bias.

Balarabe musa, are you also competent and experienced enough to comment on issues concerning the country. That been said Jonathan name would be among the past president of Nigeria, what can one say of Musa Bala and how did he know someone that is competent and imcompetent.

The competent one that have oversee the affair of the nation what do the masses gain, did they not drag us to the murky water we are currently languishing in.
It had be better to brush aside Jonathan because the man has move on and stop trrying to demean him.

On Buhari Sincerity
Balarabe Musa seems to be misinform about the happenings in the country, how many times has he(Baba) Voice out that he is so much interested in mowing corruption even in the face of difficulty.

Balarabe Musa should please stop Babbling concerning this issue of corrruption because for the past 2months people have decided to sit up. People resigning without been ask to do so. Has this ever happened in Nigeria.

Everybody has his/her decision to make. Jonathan has his own, it would have been good if he did try and mow corruption when he was at the helm but no the hooligans working with him gave the cankerworm a boost because they know their boss will remain tongue-tied.

Buhari Have decide not to dig deep into the past so no one should please bellyache about this.
God bless you my brother. This Balaratie Musa has not told us what his problem is yet. Since he was impeached as a governor for a few months he has never done anything better
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by juliusjulius: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hi nairalanders, I apologize for bothering you with my problems. I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session. My dad is late and my mum is not bouyant enough to pay, I heard that late registration that will attract an extra fee of #2000 has already started. The fees is around #27,000 minus accomodation. I don't mind if it's a loan or if I have to work for it, I just want to have a university degree. Help me, I don't want to become a 'dropout'. Help me in becoming a better person. Life is about to deny me life, help in rescuing me. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by wapSmart(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
malikisah:
God bless you my brother. This Balaratie Musa has not told us what his problem is yet. Since he was impeached as a governor for a few months he has never done anything better
dont mind some of them, they just want us to notice them..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by amusadele: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
wapSmart:

On Buhari Sincerity

Foolish man. Go and tell Buhari to declare his assets publicly if Buhari, the animal dunce and dullest had not shot himself by his brain region.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by wapSmart(m): 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
amusadele:
Foolish man. Go and tell Buhari to declare his assets publicly if Buhari, the animal dunce and dullest had not shot himself by his brain region.
Dayum!! So So Uncouth..
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by sirbegojay(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
When on earth will чόù all leave this man

Abeg make my mentor rest jawe
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by gidjah(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Uncle Bala always controversial as usual.use to live close to him while in kaduna, he will always stir d air of controversy aronud any govt in power until u give him a portfolio!,though most of his comments are true(to be candid with Naija),but u wanna doubt his sincerity and faithfulness even to this nation.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by alexlee50: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Musa go and die!!!
u are very disrespectful
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by alexlee50: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
Well said, let saint Buhari start by declaring his assets publicly as he stated during campaign.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by Omeny: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
GEJ performed and tried his best! Let's allow that chairman rest pls
PMD will do his best too and go! No one is a saint we all have our defaults!
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by Israel5(m): 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Bank with us at "Waila microfinance bank". At chrisgold plaza, mararaba, nassarawa state. Loans without collateral available.
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by gettinsdone(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Realist5:
Source?

Is ur fone made in Afghanistan ni or u didn't read the article?
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by BraniacX(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Omeny:
GEJ performed and tried his best!
Let's allow that chairman rest pls

PMD will do his best too and go! No one is a saint we all have our defaults!

Well that's news to me and i think the masturbators!! We all know their saint undecided
Re: Jonathan Didn’t Perform But Buhari Must Prove He’s A Saint – Balarabe Musa by Realist5: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
gettinsdone:

Is ur fone made in Afghanistan ni or u didn't read the article?
The OP later added the source after i asked and he acknowledged that. What type of brain do u have?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Denies Commenting On Twitter Picking Ghana As Africa HQ / Soludo Inspects Nine Roads At Okpoko-Ogbaru Measuring 14.053km / I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.