Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC (14283 Views)

Adamawa: The Declaration Of Binani As Winner By The REC Is Void - INEC / Confusion Trails Announcement Of Binani As Winner Of Adamawa Governorship Poll / Tinubu 'Sacks' Sen Binani As Campaign Coordinator For Adamawa After She Resigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by NwekeUG(m): 9:02am On May 03, 2023
The suspended Resident Electoral Commission (REC) in Adamawa state, Hudu Yunusa Ari, says he has no regrets about announcing Aisha ‘Binani’ Dahiru of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as the winner of the 2023 governorship election in the state, IGBERETV reports.

It could be recalled that on April 16, Ari announced Binani as the winner of the April 15 supplementary election in the state while the collation of results was ongoing.

Ari's announcement was later annulled by INEC headquarters. INEC has since written to the police demanding that Ari be investigated and prosecuted.

In his recent interview with BBC Hausa, Ari argued that he acted within the confines of relevant laws before declaring the APC candidate as the Governor-elect.

“I never demanded any gratification from either of Binani or Fintiri. None of the duo sent anything to me; if they have done so by now they will be demanding their monies back.

On why he announced Binani as “winner” in the first instance, Ari said;

“Votes polled by candidates were disclosed, I don’t have the papers with me here but both in the main and supplementary elections, Binani scored 428, 173 while Fintiri got 422, 303 votes. I have no regrets at all as I acted under the law; it is the law that warranted what I did and it shall absolve me. I will surely turn myself in to the police. Before, there was no summon from the police but now there is one. I will soon come out from hiding.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444146/regret-announcing-binani-adamawa-gov-elect-suspended-rec/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by fidelmarshal199: 9:05am On May 03, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444146/regret-announcing-binani-adamawa-gov-elect-suspended-rec/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

I thought it was reported 2 days ago that the man was already in custody, why is now talking bout turning himself in again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by TUANKU(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2023
Of course because he knows nothing will happen to him and he will probably remain at INEC. He was doing the bidding of APC and will be a high value asset to the incoming government.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by TUANKU(m): 9:08am On May 03, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

I thought it was reported 2 days ago that the man was already in custody, why is now talking bout turning himself in again?
He was working for the APC, nothing much will happen to him.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Racoon(m): 9:10am On May 03, 2023
How can he be ashame or have any regret when his role model- the criminal INEC national chair have no remorse for the illegality he foist on 25th February 2023?

39 Likes

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by money121(m): 9:21am On May 03, 2023
Ika grin
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by RamseyKush: 10:39am On May 03, 2023
This one get full backing 🤣🤣
Na mumu go think say them arrest am...

7 Likes

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Mitchy49(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2023
You're a mumu man. Why would u regret when u know that Impunity is now the order of the Day in Nigeria. You and Mahmood Yakubu plus APC will surely pay for all the illegal and criminal activities you indulged in

5 Likes

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by 4tomandchi: 10:40am On May 03, 2023
So he is talking from inside a pit toilet. I will reserve my comment until he comes out from hiding. I don't reply people who are hiding.

6 Likes

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Investorozay: 10:40am On May 03, 2023
Naija is lawless. The law works only on poor people

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Tonytonex(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2023
Because you have been paid to do so.
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:40am On May 03, 2023
N2 billion na beans.. when the money dey him account pending his release..
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Odin13: 10:40am On May 03, 2023
Aisha money long.. with deep protection..

Nothing fit happen.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Nobody: 10:41am On May 03, 2023
Binani won that election but because she's a woman her mandate was stolen from her

25 Likes

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by sevo(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2023
Alert ti wole
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by jaxxy(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2023
if people don't go to jail for wrong doing they will be bold to say rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by ATEAMS: 10:41am On May 03, 2023
Oyyana
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Enemyofpeace: 10:42am On May 03, 2023
Na because dem no give you serious beating on dat day.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2023
What a boldness?

1 Like

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by ecolime(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2023
TUANKU:

He was working for the APC, nothing much will happen to him.
What a shame!

1 Like

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by AsomStructures: 10:45am On May 03, 2023
As expected...
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by jubrilELsudan: 10:45am On May 03, 2023
E DEY OBVIOUS SEY THIS REC BOY DEY FVCK THIS BINANI ABI NA ANINI WOMAN

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by gender123: 10:45am On May 03, 2023
All this repentant Boko Haram,

What where you expecting from him..........

1 Like

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by eedimo(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2023
A true Nigerian
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Orathird: 10:46am On May 03, 2023
Someone is backing this man

There is full assurance covering him.

His level of confidence is too much.
Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by Ambassadors: 10:50am On May 03, 2023
It's a shame being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: I Have No Regret Announcing Binani As Adamawa Gov-Elect – Suspended REC by AnyanwuSilas: 10:51am On May 03, 2023
On the 1st of this month, Fulani herdsmen wished us Happy New Month by killing over 40 defenseless Hausa people. No word of condemnation from the president or their governors, no investigation carried out, major MSM didn't carry the news, it didn't make front page on nairaland here, it has become a normal thing.

BTW, how Nigerians know that 40 country men were killed on 2 days ago? Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed / Why Nigerians Are Angry With Buhari By Eddy Odivwri / Presidential Jet Gulps Billions In Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.