Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:01 AM

Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 (4264 Views)

Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July / Simple Server: MTN Simple Server Download for Android & Code, Cheat for PC / The Cusor On My Laptop Disappered After Upgrading My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by temb: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2015
I was formerly using windows 8.1 and browsing flawlessly with mtn bis simple server but after upgrading to windows 10 pro, my simple server refuses to connect again. I HV tried every solution I can tink of...pls I need assistance fellow gurus in the house.tnks in anticipation
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2015
hi bro, i dont tink it works with window 10, mine also refuses to work...... is there any body who can find a working one for us
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2015
hi bro, i dont tink it works with window 10, mine also refuses to work...... is there any body who can find a working one for us
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by temb: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2015
degea1:
it works with windows 10...I HV two laptops..its works for one dat I did a fresh installation..bt I notice if u do an upgrade simple server wld nt work...bt im sure dere shld b a fix for this
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by phiszo(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2015
it's still blazing..
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
temb:
I was formerly using windows 8.1 and browsing flawlessly with mtn bis simple server but after upgrading to windows 10 pro, my simple server refuses to connect again. I HV tried every solution I can tink of...pls I need assistance fellow gurus in the house.tnks in anticipation
if you install a fresh copy it will work but if you upgrade, it wont work... download a new simple server... and run as administrator...
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by binarCOACH(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
temb:

it works with windows 10...I HV two laptops..its works for one dat I did a fresh installation..bt I notice if u do an upgrade simple server wld nt work...bt im sure dere shld b a fix for this

how do i do the fresh installation for window 10?
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by PMONEY6: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2015
degea1:

It works perfectly with windows 10.
Moreover I use windows 10 no hassle at all..
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by Astutechris(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
degea1:

I also upgraded to windows 10 and mine is still working perfectly.

I don't know what may be the cause of your problem but maybe you should try downloading a new Simple Server like some already suggested.
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by Astutechris(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
Astutechris:

I also upgraded to windows 10 and mine is still working perfectly.

I don't know what may be the cause of your problem but maybe you should try downloading a new Simple Server like some already suggested.
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by Abbey2sam(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
binarCOACH:

how do i do the fresh installation for window 10?

download the window 10 from a trusted vendor, it mostly comes in zip folder, unzip it and create a bootable or burn it to a dvdrom with power ISO

THERE YOU GO
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 02, 2015
I have configured everything on my new windows 10 (not upgraded) but I can't access the internet with simple server! Its connected but no internet access!
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by skinflint(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2015
I am experiencing the same issue. Have you checked if your new OS has been activated? Play with the settings on your new OS to see if it's been activated. Or, try downgrading your OS back to its former version, making sure Windows is activated, and then upgrade back to Win 10. I'm currently doing that and will give feedbacks if it goes successfully. Hello, guys! You can now finally run simpleserver on windows 10 successfully. All you need do is re-upgrade windows 10 with a new license key and voila! It works!!! Anyone who needs assistance should reach me on michael.jonah3@gmail.com
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by khattab008: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Can anyone put me through on how to use mtn bis on PC?
Thanks.
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by dhsfbi(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
So works perfectly with Windows 10 either you do clean installation or upgrade.
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by Eze2000(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
my people doesn't windows 10 diminish d battery life of your laptop? when upgraded my laptops b3 life was reduced from 5hrs to 2 hrs 40mins. I'm now back to windows 8.1 and I'm going no where higher than that.

Anyway I got a different problem now. I up graded my Norton internet security Antivirus two days ago and my simple sever stopped completely. it connects but no show/download.
pls help me out with opinions. I would also love to know which antiverus allow simple sever to function smoothly.
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by dhsfbi(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Eze2000:
my people doesn't windows 10 diminish d battery life of your laptop? when upgraded my laptops b3 life was reduced from 5hrs to 2 hrs 40mins. I'm now back to windows 8.1 and I'm going no where higher than that.

Anyway I got a different problem now. I up graded my Norton internet security Antivirus two days ago and my simple sever stopped completely. it connects but no show/download.
pls help me out with opinions. I would also love to know which antiverus allow simple sever to function smoothly.
My battery is working very fine, i even gain more 10 minutes grin after installing november update.
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by meekmanners: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Browse free on your android phone and guess what? Its unlimited! And it's not simple server, if your phone is not rooted, you don't have a problem. And you can browse like never before on your p.c without a modem, all you need is an android phone. I will put you through step by step using video clips and screenshots. And U can learn other computer and phone tricks like sendin files from pc-phone and vice versa without using usb code and Bluetooth. Whatsapp me if you are interested-07037447428
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by tosins(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2015
pls guys what msg will i send to be given mb that i can use with my simple server on my pc
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by tosins(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2015
where can i also download mobdro for my laptop
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by firstolalekan(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2015
temb:
Please

How did you install the app?

It's not working on my pc Windows 8.1

Please help
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by firstolalekan(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2015
PMONEY6:

It works perfectly with windows 10. Moreover I use windows 10 no hassle at all..
Please help
All the ones I have downloaded are not even working on my windows 8.1
Any links to download a compatible version?
I have even turned off my anti-virus and still...
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by PMONEY6: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
firstolalekan:

Please help

All the ones I have downloaded are not even working on my windows 8.1

Any links to download a compatible version?

I have even turned off my anti-virus and still...

WhatsApp me..
Quote me when ready.
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by firstolalekan(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
PMONEY6:

WhatsApp me.. Quote me when ready.
I'm ready but i don't have your number
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by PMONEY6: 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
firstolalekan:

Give me yours leme add you
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by PMONEY6: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
firstolalekan:

Quote me when ready.
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by firstolalekan(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
PMONEY6:

Quote me when ready.
just respond to my pm...
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by PMONEY6: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
firstolalekan:

just respond to my pm...

Check your mail.
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by firstolalekan(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2016
PMONEY6:

Check your mail.
I have checked please
I can't see anything
My email address is firstolalekan@yahoo.com
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by PMONEY6: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2016
firstolalekan:

I have checked please

I can't see anything

My email address is firstolalekan@yahoo.com

08054258098(whatsapp)
Re: Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 by firstolalekan(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
PMONEY6:

08054258098(whatsapp)
Copy that. Will message you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

A New Web Proxy / How To Use Xender To Transfer File Between Your Android And PC Without USB Cable / Most Sophisticated Desktop Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.