Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Dear Building Contractors/engineers, Please Advise...... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dear Building Contractors/engineers, Please Advise...... (719 Views)

Lagos Set To Prosecute Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building Contractors, Others / Selfish Nature Of Road Contractors In Nigeria(pic And Illustrations) / Post / Read Nairaland Building Contractors Reviews For Past And Present Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Building Contractors/engineers, Please Advise...... by PCwhizzie: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2015
So after acquiring a plot of Land in OTA Area of Ogun State, I've been window shopping for Floor plans for A two Bedroom apartment which I wish to Erect on it. I found the following attached plans and would like to know what it would cost me to see it become a reality. I met some local contractors and it's like they have no idea at all about what I have in mind, so please engineers in the house do advice as I'm tired of paying rents.

Re: Dear Building Contractors/engineers, Please Advise...... by KolaShangOne(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2015
This plan looks beautiful. I just saved it.. We need more to go on to get an estimate. Size of building, your taste, finishes etc
Re: Dear Building Contractors/engineers, Please Advise...... by eskobaa(m): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2015
Depending on the part of the country... I would say between 4 and 5 million, naira or even less to be sure get a quantity surveyors to give a detailed bill of quantity, and I must confess the plan is fine

(1) (Reply)

For Sale........@ Surulere. / Become A Land Owner At Queens Court Ota With Just N540000 / Bulldozer Cat D6 Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.