Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. (32311 Views)

Violence After Suya Seller Is Killed By Traditional Ruler's Son In Lagos(photos) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / Elderly Nigerian Man Robs Four Banks In New York (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2015
this yellowbar obas done they send their pikins to steal abi? oga buhari shey u dey see am ooooooo
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by zonax(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2015
This same Taofeek or is it just a name?
Pay 10,000 for a suspect to be arrested how then will they prosecute the case holistically.
Naija police mba
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by teamchocolate: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Of cos Lagos is yoruba-land.. the robbery was during a cultural rite.. wut were u expecting? undecided igbo names...

BabyDaddy20:
Oh
I have seen their names.
The most educated & sophisticated tribe on earth.
The ever amazing Yellow Bars.
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by sellYourCar: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
“I reported to the police and they told me to go and treat myself first. When I went back today (Thursday), I was told to pay N10,000 to facilitate the arrest of the suspects. I left because I did not have any money to pay.”

Wonderful undecided
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Please what of the son of the Oba of Lagos aka Lagos Lagoon Estate Chairman? That one will be a ritualist and High way Armed Robber. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

YOROBBERS!
Re: Traditional Ruler’s Son Robs During Cultural Rites. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
nikkiking:
10,000 to facilitate the arrest of the suspect shocked.
Police is that even legal embarassed.
I thought they should swung into action and arrest the madafuckas instead they are charging the victim 10k.

Nawaooo for our armed robbers in black uniform undecided.
nna! I tire ooh! Nah citizens go dey pay police abi nah FG? This is one reason why ppl take laws into ttheir hands.

It took me 8months to re-arrest a guy that duped me, just because the police were too lazy to do their job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hayfore Adu Operating "Illegal Hospital" For 23 Years In Lagos Arrested / Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.