Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (32276 Views)

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Emperoo: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2017
According to a facebook user, Nneka Obani, who shared the shocking story on her timeline.

She claimed that her 23 year old maid tried to kill her and her children after she found out she was stealing from her.

Read her story below

"People are always quick to talk about wicked madams but they totally ignore the fact that there are many maids from hell.

One month ago I contacted an agency that gives out maid to give me a maid and this 23yrs old girl was brought to my house.

Three days ago, I was going overhauling the guest room when I got the shock of my life, this girl has been systematically stealing from me. I saw alot stuffs she took which includes; My clothes(she amended the waist of my jeans and cut the length, then she amended the tops)
My children's clothes
Pampers
My children's drinks
My make ups
My creams
Eggs
Spices
My children's umbilical cord 
Some bottles of wine etc

I was in shock and I confronted her, she started pleading that it was the devil but I was no longer comfortable because this was the girl I entrusted the care of my children to when I wasn't around. So I called the agent that brought and told him to come. He couldn't make it that day so he came around 7pm last night, we talked and he was also in shock, he pleaded with me to manage with her for two to three days that he would get me another maid, I agreed and he left. I locked my door and came inside that was when this maid started to rain abuses on me, that why did I contact her agency even after she said she was sorry, I told her from her tone right now she didn't sound so sorry. She was ranting and cursing so I told her to leave my house she said she wasn't going anywhere instead she was running round the house looking for what to pick up. I told her get out or I throw you out she started to threaten me, she said touch me first and see what will happen to you.

So I brought out her bags to the corridors that was when she rushed and attacked me, I locked my children inside and I was in a scuffle with her outside, next thing I knew she rushed to the back and brought out a star bottle and broke it then she rushed at me. Let's just say you don't dare break a bottle for a warri born and brought up, I gave her the beating of her life then handed her over to the vigilante. 
Apart from a little injury I got from the bottle she broke I am fine but just tired. I'm still in shock."

Source: https://www.newsngr.com/shocker-23-year-old-maid-attacks-her-madam-with-bottle-after-stealing-umbilical-cord/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Emperoo: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2017
More

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by GloriaNinja(f): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2017
undecided I HATE MAIDS DIE.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by elomba35: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Admin do the needful and take this thread to the permanent site.
Good for FP
CC: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by free2ryhme: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2017
Some house maids are sent from hell

3 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Itzwarnerbaby(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Umbilical cord ke?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by free2ryhme: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Emperoo:
According to a facebook user, Nneka Obani, who shared the shocking story on her timeline.

She claimed that her 23 year old maid tried to kill her and her children after she found out she was stealing from her.

Read her story below

"People are always quick to talk about wicked madams but they totally ignore the fact that there are many maids from hell.

One month ago I contacted an agency that gives out maid to give me a maid and this 23yrs old girl was brought to my house.

Three days ago, I was going overhauling the guest room when I got the shock of my life, this girl has been systematically stealing from me. I saw alot stuffs she took which includes; My clothes(she amended the waist of my jeans and cut the length, then she amended the tops)
My children's clothes
Pampers
My children's drinks
My make ups
My creams
Eggs
Spices
My children's umbilical cord 
Some bottles of wine etc

I was in shock and I confronted her, she started pleading that it was the devil but I was no longer comfortable because this was the girl I entrusted the care of my children to when I wasn't around. So I called the agent that brought and told him to come. He couldn't make it that day so he came around 7pm last night, we talked and he was also in shock, he pleaded with me to manage with her for two to three days that he would get me another maid, I agreed and he left. I locked my door and came inside that was when this maid started to rain abuses on me, that why did I contact her agency even after she said she was sorry, I told her from her tone right now she didn't sound so sorry. She was ranting and cursing so I told her to leave my house she said she wasn't going anywhere instead she was running round the house looking for what to pick up. I told her get out or I throw you out she started to threaten me, she said touch me first and see what will happen to you.

So I brought out her bags to the corridors that was when she rushed and attacked me, I locked my children inside and I was in a scuffle with her outside, next thing I knew she rushed to the back and brought out a star bottle and broke it then she rushed at me. Let's just say you don't dare break a bottle for a warri born and brought up, I gave her the beating of her life then handed her over to the vigilante. 
Apart from a little injury I got from the bottle she broke I am fine but just tired. I'm still in shock."

Source: https://www.newsngr.com/shocker-23-year-old-maid-attacks-her-madam-with-bottle-after-stealing-umbilical-cord/

wetin she wan us am do undecided
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by emeijeh(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
See young woman having a maid.

By the time the maid tempt her hubby, na she go still come facebook dey lament

5 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Ekakamba: 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
According to a facebook user...........
undecided

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by SenorFax(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Well......

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by fucklikant101(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided I HATE MAIDS DIE.
I will come on your face and your tiiits sooner rather than later, mark my words angry

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Teewhy2: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good one, she let her go early she might steal her children and hold them hostage to demand ransom or steal her husband from her.
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by veacea: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Thank God for your life madam but wait lemme ask if what the maid wanted to you the umbilical cord for

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by kings09(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nawa ooo
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Umbilical cord kwa?
Dat is hw dey will jxt be lying upandan.

3 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Visitor wan turn owner just like those Fulanis took over Ilorin

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by dayleke: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Na wah o...

But wait o...
Umbili wetin?
Dem no dey bury am again?
Wetin umbilical cord(s) dey do for house?

9 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
This govt sef sad
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by presentley: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
Do we now have a toy called umbilical cord ni? Ayam not understanding

7 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Olalimits(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2017
She was never sorry nor remorseful
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Naijalabel(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
Umbilical theft
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by MhizzAJ(f): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
That maid must be a witch
But why would a woman allow a 23yr old female work in her house as a maid.....I cant even try that rubbish..Those ones that know more than demself

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Atlantia(f): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
What the hell?!! shocked shocked
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Lalas247(f): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
Na wa o
The maid no send anybody ... endtime maid
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
I still don't understand what the maid is doing with her children's Umbilical Cord? Did she keep it at home? I thought the Nurses take care of that once the child is born..

Abi is it not the same Umbilical cord that supplies food from the mother to the child during pregnancy (foetus) ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by bleskid: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
forget about the maid story.. I wan marry this mouth
Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Ameeria: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
OMG! My heart is pounding! Wtf! Chai! Thank God you can fight, the story would have been different. Imagine a maid having the effrontery to rain curses and abuses on you in your house. Anyways, I don't play with fire. I wouldn't have agreed to keep her for the two to three days pleaded. No be me!

6 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
angry
It is risky having a live in maid.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Lazy women with maids.. you're lucky your husband haven't started sleeping with her.
Instead of a maid hire a nanny that you pay monthly

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord by refreshrate: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Umbilical cord ke? Abi the woman wanted to write skipping rope? How do you get umbilical cord from the children ...then keep it in the room & the thing hasn't been smelling?

Aunty!?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) / If You Are A Fraudster Pls Stop - Man Says After His Release From EFCC Cell / Nigerian National Arrested With Over 1000 Grams Of Drugs In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.