Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices (18553 Views)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by SeverusSnape(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Firefire:
Truckpusher decamps to APC in portharcourt. - Amaechi
shocked shocked
Oh my goodness!...
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Firefire(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari appoint witches as Controllers to Nigeria Air traffic control (ATC) rooms. - Midolian

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by SeverusSnape(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
"Buhari is the representative of God in Nigeria"... Liar mohammed,
Reported by Rawani grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by PedroJP(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
The Sw/N general seen heading to Sambisa fully armed to confront Shekau, wat a bold move never seen in the world history - egift

Nigeria takes record of unborn children to provide for their allowances, wat a change ! - Omenka

Nigeria to attain full employment by August 2015 ) ending considering Bubu's body signs - Ngeneukwenu d highly sophisticated economist

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Firefire(m): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fear of Buhari; all married men now stays at home throughout weekends. - Beremx

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Happiness87(f): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
lets take it to twitter pls
SeverusSnape:
THIS THREAD SWEET DIE!!!

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by SeverusSnape(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
"Buhari bags a Nobel prize for peace, owing to his peaceful conduct after the 2011 general elections"... Tinubu (The Nation).

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by godoluwa(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari will sit for next year WAEC to have certificate -Liar Mohammed

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Firefire(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:

you no answer my question... na you be dt ?
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by SeverusSnape(m): 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
Awww... embarassed
Unfortunately, I don't tweet.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by SeverusSnape(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
godoluwa:
Buhari will sit for next year WAEC to have certificate -Liar Mohammed
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by KEVIND: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari's body language & 32 Appointments In 85Days In Office.

1] North:****************** 26 Positions
2] South West.************ 4 Positions
3] South South************ 2 Positions
4] South East: ************ 0 Position.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by SeverusSnape(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Breaking news!!! "Buhari wins the pulitzer award as his book hits bookshops worldwide"... Efilefun

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by PedroJP(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
USA accepts and keeps record of known looted funds but won't probe and say - oshomole

All nations with Nigeria looted funds to return all with interest they'v accumulated all over the yrs, what a gift of Bubu from God to Nigerias - passingshot

Buhari in talks with Cameroun to take back Bakassi to restore Naija's pride - Midolian

US of A seeking Buhari's intelligence on Ebola treatment - Adesina

I'v been promised 2019 presidential ticket - Okorohausa

Horses now fly, as lions eat bread, mr perfect is in power - Omenka

6 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Rawani: 7:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:
"Buhari is the representative of God in Nigeria"... Liar mohammed,

Reported by Rawani grin

You don't have to blaspheme bro. Its not that deep tongue
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by PointB: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buhari's body language: Fishes return to Niger Delta oily creek waters, Otuoke fishermen celebrate - Premium Times

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Happiness87(f): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Awww... embarassed

Unfortunately, I don't tweet.
i don't either, had to open a dummy account in 60secs, pls we need to save Nigeria from #APCPROPAGANDA

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by SeverusSnape(m): 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
i don't either, had to open a dummy account in 60secs, pls we need to save Nigeria from #APCPROPAGANDA
Okay then. I'll see what I can do. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by PointB: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
#APCPropaganda: Buhari's body language: Nigerians should expect snowfall for the first time in December, January - The Nations

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by HungerBAD: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jobless people.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by SeverusSnape(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rawani:

Taa!... Is it not APC that I know?
They can say even worst than that.
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by SeverusSnape(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Rawani:

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
#Buhariphobia: Aregbesola threatens to expose the witches and wizards holding Osun civil servants salaries. Gaborone

11 Likes

Rawani:

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Happiness87(f): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay then. I'll see what I can do. cheesy
WHEN YOU ARE DONE FF ME @HAERPII OR MENTION ME IN YOUR POST
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Firefire(m): 7:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
Jobless people.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fear of Buhari: Foods prices now at lowest. The Nation Newspaper.

6 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
#Buhariphobia: Aregbesola threatens to expose the witches and wizards holding Osun civil servants salaries. Gaborone.

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by SeverusSnape(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
Jobless people.
"Buhari employs me as his personal shoe shiner after ten years of joblessness, That is the change I've been yearning for"... HungerBAD.

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Firefire(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buhariphobia: APC Gives Breakdown Of Jonathan’s N11trillion Loot - Hungerbad

8 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by PointB: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
#APCPropaganda: Aregbesola talking drum to attract 20 million tourist in six months

7 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Firefire(m): 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hearing of Buhari's victory, Gen. Sani Abacha resurrected. - Lie Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by SeverusSnape(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happiness87:
WHEN YOU ARE DONE FF ME @HAERPII OR MENTION ME IN YOUR POST
Okay. Roger that!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Protest Against Rivers Judiciary Ongoing In Port-Harcourt.PICS / Lai Mohammed To Sue Fadeye And Bazuaye Who Said He Stole 'ChangeBeginsWithMe' / Wike Addresses Protesting Foreign Scholarship Beneficiaries In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.