Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices (18569 Views)

Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid / Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fear of Buhari:Born2fuck to stop visiting Nairaland sexuality section

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by PointB: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
#APCPropaganda: Buhari's body language: "I swallowed several pallets of cocaine," Baba Suwe confesses - Premium Times

7 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Firefire(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Freeglobe declares firefire winner for fear of probe. - Ajepako

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Firefire(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
I can see all the wailers gathering and mocking the great man Nigeria voted for cool

keep your ball rolling.........

Buhariphobia: Oba of Lagoon declares one year public holiday in Iran. agarawu23

6 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by ajepako(f): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Firefire:
Freeglobe declares firefire winner for fear of probe. - Ajepako

Good one....lol

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Happiness87(f): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
support #APCPROPAGANDA and #BUHARIPHOBIa and save Niveria from APC lies and LAI Mohammedd cool cool cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by agarawu23(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Firefire:

Buhariphobia: Oba of Lagoon declares one year public holiday in Iran. agara wu23
oga free me joor cheesy
I don't dine with corrupt ppl cheesy
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by PointB: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
#APCPropaganda: Buhari's body language: "Keep me in London prison," Delta State Ex-Governor Jame Ibori begs UK Court - Premium Times

8 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Firefire(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Fear of Buhari, WAEC to start CBT Examination for GCE Nov/Dec. - efilefun

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by ajepako(f): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
oga free me joor cheesy

Of all the APC e-warriors, na agarawu be the best sport....

He doesnt take it personal like one omo ale here..

Let's be pals for today..

Next week we draw our political swords..

Deal?

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by FreeGlobe(f): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
PointB:
#APCPropaganda: Buhari's body language: "I swallowed several pallets of cocaine," Baba Suwe confesses - Premium Times
hehehehe, someone wants to get sued.. lol
Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Firefire(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
oga free me joor cheesy

Corruption allegations: MR BIGGS offers free meals to Osun state primary school pupils to support Aregbesola. The Nation Newspaper

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Firefire(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lie Mohammed cries out: APC Corruption level is lower compare to their PDP counterparts. Saharadesert

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by agarawu23(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
ajepako:

Of all the APC e-warriors, na agarawu be the best sports..
Deal?
I don't do deals with corrupt ppl, the deal PDP did with Nigerians was a scam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by agarawu23(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Firefire:

Corruption allegations: MR BIGGS offers free meals to Otuoke students because gej embezzled their feeding allowance. The Nation Newspaper
fixed cool

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by ajepako(f): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't do deals with corrupt ppl, the deal PDP did with Nigerians was a scam cheesy

Sorry! I forgot APC is 'saintville' Africa..

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by TheFreeOne: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
BUHARIPHOBIA: Nigeria police officers renounces bribes and offered to refund victims. 3000 police men/women publicly apologised and still counting....

All victims of police bribes from 28th march should visit the nearest police station for self-identification and refunds.

:- The Nation

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
ajepako:

Of all the APC e-warriors, na agarawu be the best sport....

Deal?
Agarwu23 is a good guy but he was set up by oremussanctus.

#Buhariphobia: Oremussanctus confesses how he campaigned and undermined agarawu23 to lose mr Nairaland. Dygeasy.

6 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
#buhariphobia: missclassy confesses her love for agarawu23. Mizmycoli

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by agarawu23(m): 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Agarwu23 is a good guy but he was set up by oremussanctus.

#Buhariphobia: Oremussanctus confesses how he campaigned and undermined agara wu23 to lose mr Nairaland. Dynasty.
oremu scammed me despite the huge amount I paid him.

anyway, that's how PDP scammed Nigerians for 16 years

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
#buhariphobia: Ambode ordes KAI to shoot at sight anybody that crosses expressway in Lagos. Omenka

8 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
#buhariphobia: my kids head can never be as big as Omenka's own. Obiageli

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by dunkem21(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
#buhariphobia: Ambode ordes KAI to shoot at sight anybody that crosses expressway in Lagos. Omenka

grin

4 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Armaggedon: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Third Niger bridge underway- the nations

6 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by DANILSA(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buhariphobia. Julius berger promises to finish second niger bridge without money to work.

6 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Happiness87(f): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
#BUHARIPHOIA , $6bn recovered from ex ministers - ADAMS OSHO OLE

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by DANILSA(m): 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buhariphobia. bacanister promises not to write long essay again.

3 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by kurt09(m): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
If you open this thread and you didn't laugh, your days are numbered- Seun

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by dunkem21(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by taiocol: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mtn now selling 250gb of Data for #500 as Buhari integrity hits Telecom Industry

5 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by DANILSA(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Buharibodylanguage. money at 21 transamadi returns.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest Propaganda Topics For Buhari/APC And Win Prices by Ajibel(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
What a hilarious thread.

Comic relief grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

CBN Expects 100% Compliance On TSA As Deadline Ends Today / SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary / 3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.