Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Is There Any Good Road In Lagos State? -the “good Road” Challenge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Good Road In Lagos State? -the “good Road” Challenge (669 Views)

Ikpeazu Inspects Reconstruction Of Aba-Owerri Road In Abia State. PICS / When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? / Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Good Road In Lagos State? -the “good Road” Challenge by busayochic: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2015
Due to the nature of work I do, I spend most of my time moving around Lagos State and I am gradually accepting the school of thought that the last administration might have been slightly overrated as most of its works are cosmetic in nature.

At the moment I do not know of any road in the whole of Lagos State that is good end to end. When I say good I mean world class good.

I therefore would like to challenge fellow Nairalanders to tell the house if they know of any road that is good in Lagos and possibly post pictures of such roads.

Note: This post is not a hate campaign or politically motivated. It is a post aimed at informing the current leadership in Lagos state to WAKE UP& DOUBLE UP! There is so much to be done
Re: Is There Any Good Road In Lagos State? -the “good Road” Challenge by Firefire(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2015
busayochic:
Due to the nature of work I do, I spend most of my time moving around Lagos State and I am gradually accepting the school of thought that the last administration might have been slightly overrated as most of its works are cosmetic in nature.

At the moment I do not know of any road in the whole of Lagos State that is good end to end. When I say good I mean world class good.

I therefore would like to challenge fellow Nairalanders to tell the house if they know of any road that is good in Lagos and possibly post pictures of such roads.

Note: This post is not a hate campaign or politically motivated. It is a post aimed at informing the current leadership in Lagos state to WAKE UP& DOUBLE UP! There is so much to be done

90% of all Lagos hinterland roads are in a sorry state. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Good Road In Lagos State? -the “good Road” Challenge by Atlantian: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2015
Come and join us in Lekki, where we pay toll on uncompleted road.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Good Road In Lagos State? -the “good Road” Challenge by Nature129(m): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Atlantian:
Come and join us in Lekki, where we pay toll on uncompleted road.

This is sooo not true. I rate Lekki/Epe Expressway as the best road in Lagos. Also, lekki/ikoyi bridge is nice. In summary, all roads with tollgates are standard roads. This is where I live so stop deceiving Nairalanders, pls
Re: Is There Any Good Road In Lagos State? -the “good Road” Challenge by Atlantian: 7:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nature129:

This is sooo not true. I rate Lekki/Epe Expressway as the best road in Lagos. Also, lekki/ikoyi bridge is nice. In summary, all roads with tollgates are standard roads. This is where I live so stop deceiving Nairalanders, pls
What are you talking about ? From Toll Plaza adjecent to shoprite to VGC is okay, the rest from Ajah roundabout is uncompleted.
Re: Is There Any Good Road In Lagos State? -the “good Road” Challenge by sherrylo: 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Iyana-iba to Isheri road is good, Igbo elerin to first gate is good.

(1) (Reply)

Northern House Of Representatives Members Visit Bola Tinubu(photo) / Sexy African Lady Shows Off Amazing Football Skills (must See So Amazing) / Photos:president Buhari's Assets Declaration Drives More Prospects To Union Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.