Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 2015... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 2015... (3269 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search Registration Guide 2018 / Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? / Gulder Ultimate Search Has Been Scrapped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2015... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hello house. Am interested in GUS n I need information about GUS season 12 please. I av searched the internet and couldn't find any reasonable news regarding 2015 GUS except for some websites asking to pay registration form. Please, any one with information as regards wen registration for this year will commence or probably its been done already. Genuine info will b appreciated. Thanks as u drop ur comments.

Lalasticlala, farano, ishilove, Seun. Pls, i need this information badly.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2015... by babaoloola(m): 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2015... by lordhercules: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH SEASON 12 REGISTRATION: to register for the gulder ultimate search 2015 visit the official website of the gulder then follow the instructions below where you will have to send a current passport, home address, date of birth, gender to the official website @www.gulder ultimate search 2015 and wait within 24 hours a qualification mail will be sent to you via the email address provided by you.which contains the terms and conditions of the gulder utimate search
http://www.naijanolly.com/gulder-ultimate-search-2015-registration-and-application-form/
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2015... by chapatti: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2015
Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Registration Form |GUS Season 12

Gulder Ultimate Search 2015 Registration – Many people will be asking when will Gulder Ultimate Search resume. The reality show is a Nigerian reality television show which was brought in and is being sponsored by The Nigerian Breweries Company Plc. Gulder Ultimate Search startes its operation and have been existing since 2004.
gulder
The purpose of this article is to show you how you can register and be part of the Gulder Ultimate Search reality game show.

As it where, The Gulder Ultimate Search reality television show comes with a big prize for eventual winners. The winner of the Gulder Ultimate Search, goes home with a 10 million naira cash prize and a new SUV.

Since the reality show started, eleven winners have been recorded so far.
As it is now from a reliable source, the Gulder Ultimate Search reality show will soon commence and i am here to guild you on how to go about the registration. So you will learn how to do the registration for the GUS Season 12.

Like i have earlier told you, am going to show you how to do the registration, also i will be telling you the requirements for the registration. Also, i will be listing out the Television channel to watch Gulder Ultimate Search 2015.

Season 12 Gulder Ultimate Search 2015 Registration

As for the now, the registration for GUS Season 12, have not started

Gulder Ultimate Search 2015 Registration – GUS Season 12”

1. If you are interested in doing this, you will have to visit the official registration portal at

To register, click >>> Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Registration

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2015... by mcdreeezy: 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ultimate Search wasn't held this year, anyone knows why?

(1) (Reply)

[COMEDY DOWNLOAD]: Mark Angel Comedy – Leave Me Alone / Top 10 Most Watched Anime In Nigeria. / Avengers: "Infinity War" Trailer Is Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.