Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy (41182 Views)

21 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy / 21 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy[a Must See] / MUST SEE! 20 Things You Need To Know About Don Jazzy (amazing…) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Really ?
Kartun:
MAVINS Records big boss, Don Jazzy, born Michael Collins Ajereh is an enigma, whom very little is known about. He once boasted that he hates talking onstage and rarely ever grants press interviews.
Apart from his activities on social media very little is known about the multi-award winning music maker. But recently Don Jazzy let down his guard and granted City People, a soft-sell magazine an interview. From the revealing interview here are some facts you probably don’t know about the Nigeria’s foremost music maker.
*Don Jazzy
*Don Jazzy
1. He prefers bringing up new artistes than hooking up the the big boys
2. He hasn’t slept in his house in over one year. He lives in the studio at Lekki
3. He smokes cigarettes, not marijuana or any other drugs
4. He likes only slim girls, he calls them ‘Lepa toh bad’
5. He believes there are four major artistes in Nigeria, 2Face, D’Banj, Psquare and the rest
6. He likes to think Italian and it is where he got Dorobucci, at Tiwa Savage’s wedding in Dubai
7. He thinks he is an ugly man
8. He has investment in oil, owning a large number of fuel tankers
9. He got the name ‘MAVIN’ from Google
10. His father is his number one fan
11. He is a very shy person and that’s why he wears sunglasses
12. He cannot rap
13. 2Face is his favourite artiste
14. He is not inspired by anyone
15. He only respects Timbaland and Jay Z
16. No one has ever written a line of song for him in his life; he writes all his songs by himelf
17. His beats are inspired by highlife
18. His music comes first, his family second
19. He is not a fashion label freak
20. Once he releases a song he doesn’t listen to it again.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/20-things-you-dont-know-about-don-jazzy/#sthash.up5zU1CV.dpuf

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by macminista(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kartun:
MAVINS Records big boss, Don Jazzy, born Michael Collins Ajereh is an enigma, whom very little is known about. He once boasted that he hates talking onstage and rarely ever grants press interviews.
Apart from his activities on social media very little is known about the multi-award winning music maker. But recently Don Jazzy let down his guard and granted City People, a soft-sell magazine an interview. From the revealing interview here are some facts you probably don’t know about the Nigeria’s foremost music maker.
*Don Jazzy
*Don Jazzy
1. He prefers bringing up new artistes than hooking up the the big boys
2. He hasn’t slept in his house in over one year. He lives in the studio at Lekki
3. He smokes cigarettes, not marijuana or any other drugs
5. He believes there are four major artistes in Nigeria, 2Face, D’Banj, Psquare and the rest
6. He likes to think Italian and it is where he got Dorobucci, at Tiwa Savage’s wedding in Dubai
7. He thinks he is an ugly man
8. He has investment in oil, owning a large number of fuel tankers
9. He got the name ‘MAVIN’ from Google
10. His father is his number one fan
11. He is a very shy person and that’s why he wears sunglasses
12. He cannot rap
13. 2Face is his favourite artiste
14. He is not inspired by anyone
15. He only respects Timbaland and Jay Z
16. No one has ever written a line of song for him in his life; he writes all his songs by himelf
17. His beats are inspired by highlife
18. His music comes first, his family second
19. He is not a fashion label freak
20. Once he releases a song he doesn’t listen to it again.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/20-things-you-dont-know-about-don-jazzy/#sthash.up5zU1CV.dpuf
.....let me find out if you know am wel..which brand of cigarette him dey smoke?
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by romzyxy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol Don jazzy. Please go and marry . Time is going

Let him be. He ll get married when he wants to.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Lilyomi(f): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
Does not listen to his music after release? I c.
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Audray(f): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
This is a comment . Where are Nairaland members anyway?
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by spark4daz(f): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ok

almost missed fp.

I love Don Jazzy's works. He believe in growth n changes.

Kudos. But ds wasnt what i was expecting from this topic.
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
no shit...
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kartun:

I thought he and DBanj had smoochies back in the dayz grin grin
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by ikorodureporta: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wetin make i do na? U no evn talk weda baby-mama dey one corner sef...
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by HungerBAD: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Maybe your father is a smoker & he stinks so bad.
2face stinks ??
Wizkhalifa stinks ??
Rick Ross stinks ??
Wizkid stinks ??
Wande coal stinks ??
Davido stinks ??
Obama stinks ??
Bill Gates stinks ??
Jay z stinks ??
Lil Wayne stinks ??
I will advise you to tell your agbero father to stop smoking if he has no money to wash his clothes, take a shower & buy a good cologne (perfume)

Another Cancer Candidate.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by AzizG550(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Person wey write this thing na Ode

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by millhouse: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
iki
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by ideatoprince18(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
Cool with everything but the smoking, people that smoke always carry that nasty smell with them.

Their hair stink.

Mouth stink.

Breath stink.

Clothes stink.

Hands stink.

They stink.
......,....BRO....does any of ur lineage smell cleaner than don jazzy??

2 Likes

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by MadCow1: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
2 Things you don't know about Mad Cow..

1. I am not a Cow

2. I am not mad, just a 'Loon'atic..

3 Likes

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by goshikid: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
2kor:
11- he was my junior in sec sch...but now he disrespects me...hmm
ehen... ur lie de smell jare!! kindly use air fresher...
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
HungerBAD:

Another Cancer Candidate.

Can't you detect i don't fancy you ??
Suck my dick

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by MadCow1: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

2face stinks ??
Wizkhalifa stinks ??
Rick Ross stinks ??
Wizkid stinks ??
Wande coal stinks ??
Davido stinks ??
Obama stinks ??
Bill Gates stinks ??
Jay z stinks ??
Lil Wayne stinks ??
I will advise you to tell your agbero father to stop smoking if he has no money to wash his clothes, take a shower & buy a good cologne (perfume)

Abeg you get rizla for there?

6 Likes

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by obasig: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
HungerBAD:
Cool with everything but the smoking, people that smoke always carry that nasty smell with them.

Their hair stink.

Mouth stink.

Breath stink.

Clothes stink.

Hands stink.

They stink.
guy you go die ooo must you show your hate for stoners and smokers while you hate it billions love it so you don't matter

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Dreyl(m): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ok
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by lexiez24: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Upgrade your post Utme result. Call Mr Tunde ;08073941120
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by ahamonyeka(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
How did you get all these or did you interview him or if he smokes weed will he tell you?OK is your elder brother abi
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by sandrahnaub(f): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
U wey create dz list, na u jobless. Pass undecided
adesegun121:
So dem don dey study don jazzy for one private university for nigeria??

Op you know get work...
Ten.. tin you need to know about the op...

1.. Aproko
2. Jobless
3. Mumu
4. Ode
5. Oponu
6.oniranu
7. Kogbadun
8.eye alaye loo so..
9.alayini ironu
10. Plss add urs jare..
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by 9jatatafo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
Second base jare
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Teeth burnt sad
HungerBAD:

Their hair stink.

Mouth stink.

Breath stink.

Clothes stink.

Hands stink.

They stink.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by sandrahnaub(f): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

2face stinks ??
Wizkhalifa stinks ??
Rick Ross stinks ??
Wizkid stinks ??
Wande coal stinks ??
Davido stinks ??
Obama stinks ??
Bill Gates stinks ??
Jay z stinks ??
Lil Wayne stinks ??

But why...ur dad was not insulted....think b4 u post

2 Likes

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by adesegun121(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
sandrahnaub:
U wey create dz list, na u jobless. Pass undecided

abi oooo jobless guy na em i be now..
As online marketer... What do you think..!!
Making the cool money on nairaland.. Since 1900BC

so online na my office oooo...

I think na u and the op jobless pass ooo
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by fagbohun4j(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
HungerBAD:

Their hair stink.

Mouth stink.

Breath stink.

Clothes stink.

Hands stink.

They stink.

This happens when you don't have money but when you do, abi you don stink ni.

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by fagbohun4j(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
lexiez24:
Upgrade your post Utme result. Call Mr Tunde ;08073941120

Awon werey, dey don come again
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by hbatagarawa: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Don Jazzy na shine shine bobo.
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by ChiFrakolizy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Uchan4u:

why not propose to him, let's see if he will marry
There's no harm in tryin u knw big mummy, u cud end up wit big daddy(Jazy).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / Phyno Share Picture With His Mother / Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.