Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy (41181 Views)

21 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy / 21 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy[a Must See] / MUST SEE! 20 Things You Need To Know About Don Jazzy (amazing…) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by ChappyChase: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Don baba J!
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by hbatagarawa: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
He knows his onions.
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by japjoh: 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
To even know more about musicians in Nigeria you can visit www.exclusives.com.ng you will enjoy the best of news there
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by sandrahnaub(f): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
adesegun121:

abi oooo jobless guy na em i be now..
As online marketer... What do you think..!!
Making the cool money on nairaland.. Since 1900BC

so online na my office oooo...

I think na u and the op jobless pass ooo
undecided
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by juliusjulius: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hi nairalanders, I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.
My dad is late and my mum is not bouyant enough to pay, I heard that late registration that will attract an extra fee of #2000 has already started.
The fees is around #27,000 minus accomodation.
I don't mind if it's a loan or if I have to work for it, I just want to have a university degree.
Help me, I don't want to become a 'dropout'.
Help me in becoming a better person.
Life is about to deny me life, help in rescuing me.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by timilinda(f): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
No. 21: Timilinda had a crush on him........ Well..., more like 'on his pocket'. wink

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by trippleKAY(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
EmagNig:
the don himself..back then when we were lovers in Ajegunle

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
plz send me d raw pix @ your DP
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Uchan4u:

why not propose to him, let's see if he will marry

Remember the post says, "He likes only Slim Girls"
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by ONIjibit1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chanchit:
I would start doing that No20 very soon.
He always Fnck Tiwa Savage too when he feel like.

Start fncking your own Tiwa
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by qtx(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Kartun:
MAVINS Records big boss, Don Jazzy, born Michael Collins Ajereh is an enigma, whom very little is known about. He once boasted that he hates talking onstage and rarely ever grants press interviews.
Apart from his activities on social media very little is known about the multi-award winning music maker. But recently Don Jazzy let down his guard and granted City People, a soft-sell magazine an interview. From the revealing interview here are some facts you probably don’t know about the Nigeria’s foremost music maker.
*Don Jazzy
*Don Jazzy
1. He prefers bringing up new artistes than hooking up the the big boys
2. He hasn’t slept in his house in over one year. He lives in the studio at Lekki
3. He smokes cigarettes, not marijuana or any other drugs
4. He likes only slim girls, he calls them ‘Lepa toh bad’
5. He believes there are four major artistes in Nigeria, 2Face, D’Banj, Psquare and the rest
6. He likes to think Italian and it is where he got Dorobucci, at Tiwa Savage’s wedding in Dubai
7. He thinks he is an ugly man
8. He has investment in oil, owning a large number of fuel tankers
9. He got the name ‘MAVIN’ from Google
10. His father is his number one fan
11. He is a very shy person and that’s why he wears sunglasses
12. He cannot rap
13. 2Face is his favourite artiste
14. He is not inspired by anyone
15. He only respects Timbaland and Jay Z
16. No one has ever written a line of song for him in his life; he writes all his songs by himelf
17. His beats are inspired by highlife
18. His music comes first, his family second
19. He is not a fashion label freak
20. Once he releases a song he doesn’t listen to it again.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/20-things-you-dont-know-about-don-jazzy/#sthash.up5zU1CV.dpuf
21 He may not have said his real age.
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by JayJustus(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
so I should now fry egg
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by calculator123(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:
He should try and overcome that shyness, sunglasses when there is no sun is not good for the eyes

Plus he's not ugly at all
u de die for am.
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Gurgle(f): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
calculator123:
u de die for am.

Not really, the only song of his that I have heard is Surulere

I don't really like any of them but Flavour is favourite at the moment
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by calculator123(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

Not really, the only song of his that I have heard is Surulere

I don't really like any of them but Flavour is favourite at the moment
hmmmm.y u like flavour...
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Gurgle(f): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
calculator123:
hmmmm.y u like flavour...

I like his voice and his manner. watched a few interviews with him, I liked how he spoke. He seemed very down to earth

Not attracted to him but I appreciate how hard he works and I like his use of Igbo

You don't like him?
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
@ OP I disagree with that NO 20 jare, so when donjazzy produce songs like Godwin, katapot, he no dey listen to it again Lie

1 Like

Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Harfisco(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
I gbadun this guy,don jay baba
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Temysteve(m): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol Don jazzy. Please go and marry . Time is going
shey u go marry him?
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by EmagNig(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
trippleKAY:
plz send me d raw pix @ your DP
how
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Temysteve(m): 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
adesegun121:
So dem don dey study don jazzy for one private university for nigeria??

Op you no get work...
Ten.. tinz you need to know about the op...

1.. Aproko
2. Jobless
3. Mumu
4. Ode
5. Oponu
6.oniranu
7. Kogbadun
8.eye alaye loo so..
9.alayini ironu
10. Plss add urs jare..
u sef dey contradict urself with ur combo..
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by calculator123(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gurgle:

I like his voice and his manner. watched a few interviews with him, I liked how he spoke. He seemed very down to earth

Not attracted to him but I appreciate how hard he works and I like his use of Igbo

You don't like him?
i do too..
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by ckmayoca: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol Don jazzy. Please go and marry . Time is going

He knows what's best for him ma. Obu gi muru ya?
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by Gurgle(f): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
calculator123:
i do too..

Cool smiley
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by magicminister: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin grin grin

A couple of lies but mostly true!
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by fortunechy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
HE LUKS 49 WHILST HE'S 33 BT HE DO REASON LIKE 18................HE BETA GO N MARRY.
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by kenoz(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Okay
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by MistaHumble(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
U forgot to mention he grew up in Cherubim & Saraphim church were he learnt his skills in instrumentals and is a badass trumpeter...
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by seangy4konji: 6:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
i don hear
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by JudgementHammer: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dat number 2. Is he a ritualist?
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by aalangel(f): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
His highlife beat and bass line is simply the best. I just love it!!!
Re: 20 Things You Don’t Know About Don Jazzy by pedro4hope(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Is he born again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko: People Give Me Attitude Because I Am Jide Kosoko's Daughter / Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / Phyno Share Picture With His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.