Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Why I Will Always Be Grateful To Abacha - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Always Be Grateful To Abacha - Fayose (747 Views)

We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson / Buhari: "I'm Grateful To Nigerians For Wishing Me Good Health" / Why I Will Always Be Grateful To Abacha - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Always Be Grateful To Abacha - Fayose by AprokoMan: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
The governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose is known for many things, especially saying what he feels about an issue without holding back.

Despite criticisms, Fayose has continued to share his opinion without caring who gets hurt. Recently, he had said nobody could intimidate him because of his strong and truthful stance on national issues

On Thursday, August 20, Fayose accused his predecessor, Kayode Fayemi of betraying his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its national leader, Bola Tinubu who helped him to power.

This time, the governor is full of gratitude to a former Head of State, Sani Abacha.
Governor Fayose took to his twitter handle to express how thankful he was to Abacha for creating Ekiti state.

Read his tweets below:

Abacha could have created another state, but he choose to create Ekiti State. I will continue to be grateful to him.

— Peter Ayodele Fayose (@GovAyoFayose) August 20, 2015

Everything that I do on this seat, if it us of God, it will stand the test of time.

Despite the current financial challenges, I will make a difference.

According to him, Abacha could have created any other state but he chose to create Ekiti, pledging to move the state forward despite financial hardship.

About three days bac, an Ekiti leader, Bamidele Faparusi had warned Fayose over his incessant attacks on President Muhammadu Buhari, telling him to to face governance and stop dragging the name of Ekiti in the mud.

The Ekiti state chapter of the APC had described Fayose as promoter of impunity, saying if he could insult his own mother, he could insult anybody.

The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) had in a statement on August 16, advised Fayose to stop desecrating the hallowed office of the executive governor with his foul language and motor-park antics.
https://www.naij.com/526453-need-read-fayose-said-abacha.html
Re: Why I Will Always Be Grateful To Abacha - Fayose by AprokoMan: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
I like this man grin
Re: Why I Will Always Be Grateful To Abacha - Fayose by Abugab(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
.....and was Ekiti state created for him alone?
Is he more of an Ekiti than any other Ekiti person?
Chatterbox.....

(1) (Reply)

Fetty Wap -- Trap Queen Naija Remix / Boko Haram Trying To Hit Lagos – DSS / Donu Kogbara Kidnapped In Port Harcourt This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.