Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko (1114 Views)

Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures / SHOCKING: Governor Mimiko Disgraced And Treated Like A Criminal By The DSS / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by olawalepopoola: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
I write open to appeal to Dr. Olusegun Abayomi Mimiko to temper justice with mercy on the Ondo State poor indigenes. Sometimes ago I started a thread on Igbeayo card and some were spitting out thrash from their mouth without actually knowing what is happening in the state. So many poor people in Ondo state have been lamenting on how much school fees the newly admitted students into public secondary schools in Ondo state are to pay. Some schools are demanding up to N30,000 (St. Louis Grammar School, Owo) for a student while another is demanding N18,000 (Imade College, Owo, Ondo State), Methodist Grammar School, Owo (15,000) etc. Prior to paying these, the parents of the students were told to pay acceptance fee that range between 1,000 to 2,000 per admitted students. The most annoying part of it is that, regardless of paying the money, if your parents doesn't have that stupid card called "Kaadi Igbeayo", you can't be admitted. Is this what Ondo people voted for. Even Osun state that is experiencing economic meltdown is not as worst as these! It is only Ondo is the SW that demands these stupid and outrageous fees from students in public schools and yet they are the second in allocation in this region. MIMIKO RO TO LORUN! RANTI A TI SUN! (Source: Poor masses of Ondo State)
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by natas22: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by lwise(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
I keep telling people that Mimiko is the biggest thief of our time.
I cant just imagine what will befall him after the end of his tenure.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by HDee(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by 48noble(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
So much bad Bellevue
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by olawalepopoola: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
lwise:
I keep telling people that Mimiko is the biggest thief of our time.
I cant just imagine what will befall him after the end of his tenure.
Gaskiya! I really feel for Ondo people!
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
E kaaro.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by gebest: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
What pains me most is that, he do attend Redemption Camp, honestly baba G.O need to flog am.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by olawalepopoola: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
gebest:
What pains me most is that, he do attend Redemption Camp, honestly baba G.O need to flog am.
The men of God: muslims and Christians alike aren't helping matters at all!
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by gebest: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
olawalepopoola:

The men of God: muslims and Christians alike aren't helping matters at all!
they should always try and tell them the truth even in public so that people will know that at least they ve talked.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by olajiggar(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
I don't really knw who to blame for what is going on in ondo state, yea, I think press should focus more on mimiko's government, and I'll encourage people to speak up. The guy is introducing a card that u have to pay for,imagine?! 2days ego I saw one of their propaganda programme on channels tv, a joke of a programme i'll say, I think mimiko should take a trip to neighbouring state jst to look at good road project, laudable programmes nt the fetus programmes his having here and there...this man have no reason to owe workers at all, nt when ogun is paying, with the amount that comes to the state from the federation account and knowing fully well that 75-80% of the population are civil servants. I can't even compare mimiko to any governor in southwest in terms of infrastructural development, I can only compare him with his late predecessor, unfortunately he still fall short big time. Mimiko and fayose...huge political mistake we must nevr make again...and EFCC should pls watch these guys, they must be accountable for all the money under their watch.

1 Like

Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by spenca: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
The is yet another PDP faggott
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by 7lives: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
olawalepopoola:
I write open to appeal to Dr. Olusegun Abayomi Mimiko to temper justice with mercy on the Ondo State poor indigenes. Sometimes ago I started a thread on Igbeayo card and some were spitting out thrash from their mouth without actually knowing what is happening in the state. So many poor people in Ondo state have been lamenting on how much school fees the newly admitted students into public secondary schools in Ondo state are to pay. Some schools are demanding up to N30,000 (St. Louis Grammar School, Owo) for a student while another is demanding N18,000 (Imade College, Owo, Ondo State), Methodist Grammar School, Owo (15,000) etc. Prior to paying these, the parents of the students were told to pay acceptance fee that range between 1,000 to 2,000 per admitted students. The most annoying part of it is that, regardless of paying the money, if your parents doesn't have that stupid card called "Kaadi Igbeayo", you can't be admitted. [b]Is this what Ondo people voted for. Even Osun state that is experiencing economic meltdown is not as worst as these! It is only Ondo is the SW that demands these stupid and outrageous fees from students in public schools and yet they are the second in allocation in this region. [/b]MIMIKO RO TO LORUN! RANTI A TI SUN! (Source: Poor masses of Ondo State)

Pishure or i dont believe it.
Una never see anything, i remember vividly how one Ondo man was ranting about Ondo people not being ready to be subservient to Tinubu, in my office when Mimiko won the second term bid.
I told him then that the "CHIKEN WILL EVENTUALLY COME HOME TO ROOST"
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by shaddoww: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
When some people sit behind their computer n type rubbish, calling Mimiko a good governor just because of their hate for APC, I just laugh, if u cum to okitipupa local government which is d biggest in Ondo-South senatorial district, the last time they had electricity was the day agagu was buried, he has locked up the University of science n technology there for over three months now, but people will only be shouting Aregbesola when there is actually someone worse in Ondo state
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by shaddoww: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
7lives:

Pishure or i dont believe it.
Una never see anything, i remember vividly how one Ondo man was ranting about Ondo people not being ready to be subservient to Tinubu, in my office when Mimiko won the second term bid.
I told him then that the "CHIKEN WILL EVENTUALLY COME HOME TO ROOST"
Am happy this is happening to them now, maybe they will wise up and see their real enemy, I would prefer a Tinubu boy to dis man anytime, he locked up a uni saying d state can't run two university together, but now he has created a new university in ondo
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by olawalepopoola: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
My brother, the problem with Ondo and Ekiti is that they always equate academic intelligence to natural intelligence
shaddoww:
Am happy this is happening to them now, maybe they will wise up and see their real enemy, I would prefer a Tinubu boy to dis man anytime, he locked up a uni saying d state can't run two university together, but now he has created a new university in ondo
for the University, I learn he changed the location from Okitipupa to Ondo town! I can't wait for their next election! The indigenes are tired of his government and party!
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by tpiander: 3:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
is there a reason why you called out specific schools by name or. . . . . .
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by olawalepopoola: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
tpiander:
is there a reason why you called out specific schools by name or. . . . . .
I stay in Owo and that is type locality and a place to confirm any news here
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by tpiander: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
just wondering why you singled out those schools for mention.
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Inter-resting
Re: A Passionate Appeal To Governor Mimiko by olawalepopoola: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
Inter-resting
It is really interesting

(1) (Reply)

FAYOSE, Deceits, Antics And Stupidity Of Ekiti People. - Photos / OPINION POLL: Buhari After 100 Days / Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.