Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Crash that. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crash that. (781 Views)

Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crash that. by Misskeffas(f): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
for fun
Re: Crash that. by haryormeekun(f): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
I'm an aspirant,i don't really like law but maybe i'll develop love for it if law students share what it's like.i rep unilorin by the way
Re: Crash that. by Promxy94(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Will be glad if these thread continues
Am a law student 400level
"If u cant convince them u confuse them"
Ubi juis ibi remedium

1 Like

Re: Crash that. by Misskeffas(f): 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
haryormeekun:
I'm an aspirant,i don't really like law but maybe i'll develop love for it if law students share what it's like.i rep unilorin by the way
law is great my dear,not that really easy but with hardwork and dedication,i think we can,no course is easy by the way,u dnt like law?can u pls tell me why u are into it,like pressurize or something? Come let it out,we can encourage ourselves.
Re: Crash that. by haryormeekun(f): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Misskeffas:
law is great my dear,not that really easy but with hardwork and dedication,i think we can,no course is easy by the way,u dnt like law?can u pls tell me why u are into it,like pressurize or something? Come let it out,we can encourage ourselves.
Yeah,being pressured to go into it.i'm trying to love it before gaining admission though.i like their black-and-white uniform though
Re: Crash that. by Misskeffas(f): 1:59am On Aug 24, 2015
haryormeekun:
Yeah,being pressured to go into it.i'm trying to love it before gaining admission though.i like their black-and-white uniform though
lolll,their uniform sha..

See,law is actually cool,all you need is some certain amount of dedications and hardwork,like no course is easy,just read hard,when you get in you will see there is so much fun in it...

It just abt the mindset,be focused, like if others can do it why cant i do it?challenge yourself,read!! With that,trust me you will scale through,once you are out of school,trust me you will be free but for now dnt put in the mindset that you are pressurize,make it seem like that is what youu really wanna become becos the earlier might make you non chalance and unfocused.. Thank you!!.... Dnt forget to update me....

1 Like

Re: Crash that. by haryormeekun(f): 2:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Misskeffas:
lolll,their uniform sha..

See,law is actually cool,all you need is some certain amount of dedications and hardwork,like no course is easy,just read hard,when you get in you will see there is so much fun in it...

It just abt the mindset,be focused, like if others can do it why cant i do it?challenge yourself,read!! With that,trust me you will scale through,once you are out of school,trust me you will be free but for now dnt put in the mindset that you are pressurize,make it seem like that is what youu really wanna become becos the earlier might make you non chalance and unfocused.. Thank you!!.... Dnt forget to update me....
Thanks for the encouragement,i'll make sure i ask questions on things i'm not sure of if eventually i get admitted to study law.
Re: Crash that. by Misskeffas(f): 2:08am On Aug 24, 2015
haryormeekun:
Thanks for the encouragement,i'll make sure i ask questions on things i'm not sure of if eventually i get admitted to study law.
what are frnds for!sure you ought to....... You are welcomed!!

(1) (Reply)

25 Humility Life Guide. / 7 Things To Do When You Get Admitted In A Tertiary Institution / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates 1 Billion Naira To Boast Education In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.