Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Hd Videos Not Playing Well Since Upgrading To Windows 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hd Videos Not Playing Well Since Upgrading To Windows 10 (775 Views)

Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July / Help!!! My Simple Server Refuses To Work After Upgrading To Windows 10 / A Step-by-step Guide To Upgrading To Windows 10 Without Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hd Videos Not Playing Well Since Upgrading To Windows 10 by stillmaticOG(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
please since i upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10, my hd videos no longer play smoothly. it keeps hanging through out and i only get to hear the audio when playing them.. please nairalanders what do i do coz i would really appreciate ur help
Re: Hd Videos Not Playing Well Since Upgrading To Windows 10 by MARKone(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
stillmaticOG:
please since i upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10, my hd videos no longer play smoothly. it keeps hanging through out and i only get to hear the audio when playing them.. please nairalanders what do i do coz i would really appreciate ur help

Check if your VGA driver was properly driven by your OS, other wise you might need to download the driver 2.Download klite codec and update your system or better still use VLC player.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Computer Gurus In The House#frustrated / Need A Laptop For As Low As 25k To 20k Lets Meet Here / 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.