Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) (20885 Views)

"Don't Ever Take No For An Answer" - Pretty Lady Says After Getting A Job.Photos / Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos / Direction To Alausa Shopping Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by goshikid: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
smh! wonders shall never end in this country!!
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by Chillis: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
See jobless niggas

After them come nairaland shout feminism.

Thankgod they are now chaneling their energy in something productive. Hunger Don mama their belly

2 Likes

Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
if they are through, wake me up

1 Like

Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by SirLegal(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lets cut them some slack, in truth the Government has to step up their game in providing job oppourtunities for the teeming graduates.

People are really sufferring in this our Naija.

Truth be told

1 Like

Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by linuses: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
change

1 Like

Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by eaccyboy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dey look more like employers in sokoto...
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
When did they organise this and didn't inform me I for follow grin
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by Decibel: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Only in the Southwest you see able educated youths with almajiri mentality to be fed by the Government.
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by Ahmed4002(m): 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
phiszo:
sad

Strength of material grin

E be like sey you be civil engineer or architecture
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by juliusjulius: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hi nairalanders, I apologize for bothering you with my problems. I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session. My dad is late and my mum is not bouyant enough to pay, I heard that late registration that will attract an extra fee of #2000 has already started. The fees is around #27,000 minus accomodation. I don't mind if it's a loan or if I have to work for it, I just want to have a university degree. Help me, I don't want to become a 'dropout'. Help me in becoming a better person. Life is about to deny me life, help in rescuing me. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by 1miccza: 7:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Immanueladebol:
This is a meagre number of persns compared to thousands(if nt millions) of jobless educated individuals in d society.What is d hope of future graduates whose parents are nt influential to set dem up or get a good job4 dem?Buhari shuld pls start creating d jobs he promised o

I pray say dem provide the jobs so ooo
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by muderkid(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
phiszo:
sad
simple support with a uniformly varying load
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by sidneyj(m): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
Just like this picture
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by sidneyj(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yeah

Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
1miccza:

I pray say dem provide the jobs so ooo
Amen ooo
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by calculator123(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
tfzs
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Do you know that the 100 protesters can contribute just N2, 000 each and raise N200, 000 to start a profitable company that will engage them and they will also be shareholders in the company?[/size]
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by Feranchek(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
muaa:
Ambode! do something

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Nne you'll be a grandma while waiting for a puppet to act on his own grin grin cheesy
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by ndulyf: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
hakeem4:
so me that im still in school nkor ?
better stay don't think of coming out pls

1 Like

Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by redsun(m): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why can't the government or big parastatals think of thousands of jobs and servicing industries that could be created making a city like Lagos genuinely habitable. Making it a place where same people actually inhabits.

There are do much to go for, yet nothing is happening
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by phiszo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Strength of material grin

E be like sey you be civil engineer or architecture
cool civil engineer
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by muh4lyf(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jeromejnr:
This is what happens when you are busy depending on the govt to provide jobs for you.

By now people in this country should have learnt to try to make a way for themselves. Even if it means learning and starting a small trade.

Because the truth of the matter is those guys up there don't care. #fact.
Please can you tell me how to create something for yourself without money? The rich z gat it all here in naija... For the masses to bring out the creativity in themselves is money itself... The situation and environment is so tense and rigid,you can't really blame job seekers
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by mployer(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
They all brought CVs cheesy

Talk of preparation...
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2015
Eyya. Sad to hear. But why kill yourself for office jobs when you can join online jobs and earn even more money? I'm earning already. WhatsApp me 08055997481.
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
muh4lyf:
Please can you tell me how to create something for yourself without money? The rich z gat it all here in naija... For the masses to bring out the creativity in themselves is money itself... The situation and environment is so tense and rigid,you can't really blame job seekers

I understand what you mean. But for how long will ppl wait for the govt. So its just better to strive. Even if it means carrying cement blocks sef. (Not like its an easy tin tho).

BTW, refer to your personal text.
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by Omeny: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
The No jab thing is getting out of hands ooo!

I just hope we can handle the security challenges that come with it when our boys n girls have nothing to do!
Is anybody feeling me?
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
hakeem4:
so me that im still in school nkor ?
start learning trade now.hand work pays

1 Like

Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chillis:
See jobless niggas

After them come nairaland shout feminism.

Thankgod they are now chaneling their energy in something productive. Hunger Don mama their belly
grin

These ones aren't Nairalanders
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
This ones are very stupid looking for jobs in Nigeria...

Trek from OJOTA TO CMS and you can not and i repeat,you can not see 500 Naira on the ground...

How are you now going to see a job

Oga go shower and find a nice season film deh enjoy your life jor.
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
This ones are very stupid looking for jobs in Nigeria...

Trek from OJOTA TO CMS and you can not and i repeat,you can not see 500 Naira on the floor...

How are you now going to see a job

Oga go shower and find a nice season film deh enjoy your life jor.
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by kenny1313(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why dem no inform me.... we for reach like hundred wey for turn up...... All my planton for NYSC no body Don get job.
Re: 100 Job Seekers March To Alausa In Protest Of No Job (Photos) by patriotic007: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
am kate not patriotic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uma Ukpai Polytechnic Massive Job Recruitment 2017 (academic & Non-academic) / Chevron Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment / How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.