Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Olabisi Onabanjo University: Meets Here: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University: Meets Here: (3633 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University Cesap Form Is Out For Sale. / Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago Iwoye Post Ume / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabisi Onabanjo University: Meets Here: by IDEAOOUSUG: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2009
OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, MEETS HERE, smiley
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University: Meets Here: by tokjohn: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2009
Hello,

I wanted to know if i can do Diploma Course at Olabisi Onabanjo University, here in Lagos.

There are sum satellite Campuses of Olabisi Onabanjo University in lagos.

Please help.

tel :- 08050670142

E- Mail:- tokjohn@yahoo.com
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University: Meets Here: by IDEAOOUSUG: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2009
Hello,

I wanted to know if i can do Diploma Course at Olabisi Onabanjo University, here in Lagos.

There are sum satellite Campuses of Olabisi Onabanjo University in lagos.

Please help.
I only know of Ijebu-Ode, Ibogun, Ikeene, Sagamu and Aiyetoro as satelite campuses of Olabisi Onabanjo University. Others may affliate but its not always advicable to offer Diploma courses if you intend to continue with degre. Instead of Diploma, i'll prefer CESAP for you.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University: Meets Here: by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2009
Idea00usug can pls text me ur num. I av serious biff, 08080593951 10q
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University: Meets Here: by IDEAOOUSUG: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2009
give me your email address pls
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University: Meets Here: by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2009
My e-mail is dis emmanuel24u2005@yahoo.com
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University: Meets Here: by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2009
PLS. HELP! NOUN AND OOU'

I had bin admitted into national open university of nigeria to study computer science and i was ask to paid the sum of 61,000 naira

and also i sat 4 dis jamb putting oou as my first and second choise biochemistry

the proble i am having now was that i dont know much about oou and our much it cost for cumputer science

and pls. which of the sch. is more better?

wt is the cut off mark for computer sci. in post ume in oou?

thank you,
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University: Meets Here: by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2009
PLS. HELP! NOUN AND OOU'

I had bin admitted into national open university of nigeria to study computer science and i was ask to paid the sum of 61,000 naira

and also i sat 4 dis jamb putting oou as my first and second choise biochemistry

the proble i am having now was that i dont know much about oou and our much it cost for cumputer science

and pls. which of the sch. is more better?

wt is the cut off mark for computer sci. in post ume in oou?

thank you,

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Produces 95 1st Class / Rufus Giwa Poly Aspirant Lets Meet Here / How Much Do Salary Grade Level 13 LEA Teachers Receive In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.