Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Olabisi Onabanjo University Cesap Form Is Out For Sale. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University Cesap Form Is Out For Sale. (7413 Views)

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2010/2011 Admission List Is Finally Out / Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago Iwoye Post Ume / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabisi Onabanjo University Cesap Form Is Out For Sale. by Hadebolar: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2010
For those that wish to study at Olabisi Onabanjo University at all cost i want to use this medium to inform you that the OOU CESAP FORM is out for sale a 5years program,for the student that are yet to gain admission into any higher institution this is the oppurtunity for you to have admission this year,So rush down to the school campus an get yours the price of the form is #10,700. The closing date is yet to annoces. For any further assistance you can reach me on 08098489102 or drop your mail to excellent.consultedu@hotmail.com
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Cesap Form Is Out For Sale. by shooboy: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
pls can sum1 xplain mor abt dis cesap form for me,hw much is d skul fee,programme duratn,is der gonna b entrance exam or nid of jamb nd tym of lectures mayb during d wk or wkend. Pls i wil b waitin 4 ur rply.tanx in advance,
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Cesap Form Is Out For Sale. by Hadebolar: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2010
@shooboy the OOU cesap form is a way of getting admission into OOU without a jamb exam and there is 3 program under this cesap body. (1).Diploma Program-which is 2year duration it has weekdays&weekend lectures and their fees it varies starting from #45,000 upward and there is an entrance exams after this 2yrs you will do your DIRECT ENTRY to 200level. (2)Degree Program-which is 5year duration it has weekdays and weekend lecture and their fees also varies starting from #85,000 upward an there is an entrance exam also. (3)Pre Degree Foundation-which is 18 month duration(3semester)after which you do DIRECT ENTRY to 200level with the regular student and there is weekdays and weekend lecture also and their school fee start from #160,000 upward and their is an entrance exam also. So i think you are ok with all this explanation so hurry up before the form close and if there is any question you can call me on 08098489102 or drop a mail 2 my mail box (excellent.consultedu@hotmail.com)
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University Cesap Form Is Out For Sale. by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2012
pls can u list the courses they offer under the cesap program of the oou for the 5yrs degree program
thanks

(1) (Reply)

SOS Letter To The VC, University Of Ibadan By Distance Learning Students / A Funny Waec Result / Did You Know Wole Soyinka Does Not Have An Academic PhD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.