Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Make Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Free Call - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Free Call (5336 Views)

Enjoy Unlimited Mtn Bundle For Just #150 / MTN Wonderful Offer, Unlimited MTN Free Call And Data Plan. / Mtn To Mtn Free Call And Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Free Call by Onyeka32(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
Make free mtn call to mtn number unlimited for 7 days and the code only work with old sim that as not been use for a long time, all you need to do is to dail *567*3# and you must have #30 on your mobile which will be deducted from your account. Enjoy

Re: Make Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Free Call by donolushegzy: 1:30am On Aug 22, 2015
Do you have someone looking for a job ? Or u personally wanna change your career.. join the social handler job channel on bbm C00442C96 wink
Re: Make Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Free Call by Khoded1(m): 8:04am On Aug 22, 2015
I havent been able to call out, recieve calls,text msg, browse and even recharge. Though i used #30 to do d mtn awoof bonus nd i got #33600 wic ll last fr 7days bt i av used t d awoof to #8818 bt i cant do anyfin wif d sim. Na error in connection wenever oi try making call. Wen i check my main balance i was told to register my sim. Am on mtn ipulse
Re: Make Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Free Call by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Khoded1:
I havent been able to call out, recieve calls,text msg, browse and even recharge. Though i used #30 to do d mtn awoof bonus nd i got #33600 wic ll last fr 7days bt i av used t d awoof to #8818 bt i cant do anyfin wif d sim. Na error in connection wenever oi try making call. Wen i check my main balance i was told to register my sim. Am on mtn ipulse
so the thing work for you
Re: Make Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Free Call by Khoded1(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2015
akikajp:
so the thing work for you
yes boss
Re: Make Unlimited Mtn To Mtn Free Call by Julius1971(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
The unlimited MTN to MTN weekly call is not working again; do you have any working code I can use pls.

(1) (Reply)

15 Sure Reasons Why You Should Create A 2go Account Today If You Don’t Have One / Anyone On Easy Cliq Of Etisalat. Lets Connect / Airtel 2gb Data Plan No Longer Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.