Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage (57618 Views)

Photo:see The Garage Of Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu / Photo:see The Garage Of Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu / See The Garage Of Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by fortune1968: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
kennydee05:
Awake?
u dey answer person wey no notin about modern world
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by seangy4konji: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2015
Guy...i guess u v started making some change in your life and d quest for front page no longer thrills you..be a good man.
ladyF:
Chai shocked

Buhari should probe leaders from 1914 till date

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by tonididdy(m): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
They have always been thieves.
u took d words right outta my mouth

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by laudate: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2015
killjoy:
People are still making the most horrific sacrifices over 'vanity' and make enemies over worthless material things. What can I say? Look back at that one thing you want to kill or die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow.
There is absolutely nothing you can't achieve. All you need is a little time and PATIENCE and you would thank God without regrets. There is actually nothing in this world that is worth going to Hell for, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Meditate on this…

Culled and unedited

'Truer words hath never been spoken!' Thank you bro,' for sharing these deep thoughts! cool

You just made my day....

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by Pdizzle(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2015
Can anyone please tell me the name of the car in the middle, i got love for vintage cars.
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by melzabull(f): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2015
vanessaRN:
[img]http://2.bp..com/--CG15wVRMyo/VddweU0yXZI/AAAAAAAGT30/iEmOwxuu4xc/s1600/CM7l_y0WgAAaWYt.jpg[/img]
According to Wikipedia, Prince Akweke Nwafor Orizu was Nigeria's 'second' Senate President from Nov 16, 1960 to Jan. 15, 1966, during the Nigerian First Republic. ...
Photo credit: Chinedu Anarado

cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/check-out-nigerias-2nd-senate-president.html
Nwafor Abyssinia Akwaeke Orizu.!

Heard the man was stupendously wealthy like Sir Louis Ojukwu.
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by segxy2015: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2015
O ro ko Ta siwole, o ma rromo Ta ma shilole,
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by ibisko04: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2015
Every things that are old and referred as scrap today were all brand new yesterday.
All things that are new and exciting today will become old and obsolete tomorrow.
Softly and gently follow the world.
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by Xcozee(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2015
killjoy:
I vividly Recall the story of a man who became
popular for engaging in money rituals just to buy the
80's edition of the Honda Prelude. You wouldn't buy
that car for 50k today. Some other guy brutally
murdered his brother ( whom their father gave cash
2 travel 4 the purpose of re- stocking their
warehouse), just cos he wanted to acquire the rave
of the moment - Pathfinder Jeep. That same vehicle
is now better described as a coffin. I Remember as
a kid, my whole street gathered to watch a truck
deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's
house. Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5
times the value and is in almost every student's
room. What about the Volkswagen Santana,
Mercedes Benz V boot, 505Evolution, Toyota
Crown, all overtaken by latest models of Camry,
Honda, Bugatti, Bentley, X6, Acura and Infinity....
Vanity! Some ladies left their true loves cos some
rich guy then persuaded them with a Benz 190,
which turned out to be the only car they ever owned
till date. They found out too late that true love is
invaluable. A friend declared drinks because he
launched the Nokia Communicator for over hundred
grand in 2002. Today that phone would embarrass
the owner and is a joke compared to the low cost
and everyday phones. What about the MTN SIM
card that many people went extra miles before they
bought for over 30k, today you will not buy it at
N100 because all networks are begging people to
even take it for free. People are still making the
most horrific sacrifices over 'vanity' and make
enemies over worthless material things. What can I
say? Look back at that one thing you want to kill or
die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow.
There is absolutely nothing you can't achieve. All
you need is a little time and PATIENCE and you
would thank God without regrets. There is actually
nothing in this world that is worth going to Hell for,
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Meditate on this…

[size=18pt]#Legit [/size]

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by doublehonor: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Bugatti Veron, Rolls Royce & Bentley of our generation..
how old are you sire?
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by Mactons(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2015
Layiwoo:
Looters

Bros. The man was from a royal family in little Japan (Nnewi) .he was not poor
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by laudate: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
vanessaRN:
[img]http://2.bp..com/--CG15wVRMyo/VddweU0yXZI/AAAAAAAGT30/iEmOwxuu4xc/s1600/CM7l_y0WgAAaWYt.jpg[/img]
According to Wikipedia, Prince Akweke Nwafor Orizu was Nigeria's 'second' Senate President from Nov 16, 1960 to Jan. 15, 1966, during the Nigerian First Republic. ...
Photo credit: Chinedu Anarado

cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/check-out-nigerias-2nd-senate-president.html

Actually, if those photos are recent, one should commend his family for taking such good care of his assets. In another place, the extended family would have sold off those cars the year he died or butchered them up as spare parts in order to make money. sad

Those cars can still be refurbished. They are vintage vehicles that should be carefully restored to their former glory, and displayed in any good museum in Nigeria, with the late owner's autobiography carefully inscribed on a notice board next to the cars.

This is a valuable piece of history, that the next generation can learn from. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.