Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage (57613 Views)

Photo:see The Garage Of Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu / Photo:see The Garage Of Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu / See The Garage Of Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by adonbilivit: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by Tejuboy(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
First page tinz,,noting to say
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Vanity upon vanity. They better sell it to Americans collecting vintage cars at scrap price.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by Itulah(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Those are CLASSIC collections. I love 'em cars
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by sunnyjah: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
Those car was use in time of NOA
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by ZACHIE: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
He lived and died lavishly, acquiring fame by possession only.
Who remembers him from the history boos? No one.
Now, his life is being evaluated by rusting relics he thought were unprerishable beqeathments.
How fatally wrong.

Do good.
Influence lives.
Add substance to others.
Write something nice about yourself.
Live and die and be alive in people hearts. .

9 Likes

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by PublicAssurance: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2015
]Authority Stealing since 1914

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by Christianwalase: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
So he acquired those cars in those days when anyone that has bicyle is automatically tagged as a rich man. Looting is in our leaders's blood, is this a curse on Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
with these kind of cars in the 60's, I go marry all the female nairaland moderators easily grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by MadCow1: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
vanessaRN:
[img]http://2.bp..com/--CG15wVRMyo/VddweU0yXZI/AAAAAAAGT30/iEmOwxuu4xc/s1600/CM7l_y0WgAAaWYt.jpg[/img]
According to Wikipedia, Prince Akweke Nwafor Orizu was Nigeria's 'second' Senate President from Nov 16, 1960 to Jan. 15, 1966, during the Nigerian First Republic. ...
Photo credit: Chinedu Anarado

cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/check-out-nigerias-2nd-senate-president.html

I wonder if those cars are available for sale..

I am interested in the Merc for a pet project.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by abeniagbon(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
They have been thieve at the senate and political level from time memorial . This is just the example. I wish they bury him with those car. Vanity upon Vanity. Tell them all those that are in power now. That they will all become history . I wish one of his children were is in honorary in politics. YEYE PEOPLE.
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by alfakoro1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmm. U see what i see. In 1960s, d pics shows he has three cars when most citizens have never even seen or have one den. Present Senators have a reformed way of Chopping wia dey work. 5-10 cars.. A Nigerian Senator paid higher than other countries presidents Pray we get liberated one day.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by abeniagbon(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Christianwalase:
So he acquired those cars in those days when anyone that has bicyle is automatically tagged as a rich man. Looting is in our leaders's blood, is this a curse on Nigeria?
Na SO So THIEF and breaking of CHAIR all in house of assembly all because of wealth.
NA IBO BE that ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by koma1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
Such is life the G wagons, ferraris, lamborghinis etc wilk be like this in 2065

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by dj187: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Such cars can still be found in Anambra

Forget mineral resources Anambra is the richest state in Nigeria per individual.

Ndi Anambra kwenu!

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by VISTIN(m): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2015
How many countries do we even have in this world??

How many of them are business driven?

Did you say over 200 countries?

I will call you back
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by musicwriter(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
They have always been thieves.

That's the legacy British and French colonial rule left in Africa. Before the colonialists left, they made sure they created few African elites to act as conduits for further exploitation of Africa. Accordingly, a leader is supposed to be a demigod and extremely rich as well.

It's very worrying that after 50 years of independence, African leaders still carry on their colonial mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by Dee60: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sylvarresta:
Truly vanity, life sha....

You said it all. It is obvious that we have brought nothing into this world and will not be able to take anything out. May God teach us wisdom. A true leader is one who leaves a legacy using his office to touch and improve lives. Today, we have many squinderels and few leaders. They want to chop with all fingers at the same time even when their mouths are full.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by delpee(f): 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Hmmm!
All is indeed vanity!
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by oluwatunde1984(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Halleluyah! Peace and Grace of the LORD be with you. I am delighted and exited to reach you once again through this medium. The Awesome God has sent me with a message to bless your life this day. It is a message of hope, a message of peace, a message of comfort; a message of freedom from demonic oppression; a message of restoration and a message of blessed assurance, saying It Is Well With You in Jesus’ Name ! This message is simply titled “Help From Above” Our Text is taken from Psalm 20:1-2. “The LORD hear you in the day of trouble, the name of the God of Jacob defend thee, send thee help from the sanctuary and strengthen thee out of Zion.” What is the problem that is affecting your life – causing you to weep; to cry; to have sleepless nights that you are unable to rest at night? Is it your marriage that is not working as you expect? What is giving you terrible moments - more pains than gains? Is it sickness that is ravaging your life; giving you fear that you might die? Is it financial and economic crises that are almost tearing your life apart – running away from creditors? Is it household enemies pursuing you from pillar to post? Are your enemies rejoicing that it is finished for you? Are you contemplating giving up and submitting to the devil? Or are you considering the easy way out – committing suicide? God says I should tell you to stop such ugly thoughts and hear what our text of today is saying to you. “The Lord hear you in the day of trouble “The Name of the God of Jacob defend thee Send thee help from the sanctuary; And strengthen thee out of Zion.” Dear child of God, I say help is coming; help is coming your way sooner that you expect. I mean divine help. Heaven is about to respond to your call. • It does not matter the complexity of that problem. • It does not matter the longevity of your affliction. • It does not matter the multiplicity of the issues. troubling you. • It does not matter the intensity of the pressure and tension in your life. • It does not matter the forces that have ganged up against you. What is certain and what I am here to tell you today, as the “oracle” of God, is that help is coming from above for you. Help is coming to that ailing business; help is coming to that troubled marriage; help is coming to your sick baby; help is on its way for you, for your business; for your education, for your damaged relationship; for that ministry. You will not be defeated by that situation of life; that problem will not overcome you. That business will not fold up. I want to announce to you that: • the end of that affliction is at sight • the end of your woes and sorrow is at sight • the end of that trouble is at sight. Just be of good courage. The Bible says in Pro. 23:18 “Surely there is an end”. That is also true of all the problems afflicting you and the trouble you are passing true. The Experience of the Children of Israel After Pharaoh had accepted to allow the children of Israel to depart from Egypt, he later changed his mind. And he pursued after them. Pharaoh and his armies later caught I pray your enemy of progress shall receive their judgment today in Jesus name In conclusion brethren don't look up unto any human for help bcus they will disappoint you and I pray concerning your life today that the All sufficient God shall send help from above to you in Jesus name Remain bless until I come your way again And if you have not given your life to christ do so today in other not to mis heaven For prayer, advise or counseling contact evangelist Tunde on whatsapp and email 08060304893 mustaphatunde77@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by 400billionman: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
folawalesegun:
old school wagons. These cars should be kept in the national museum

National War Museun
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by Taiden: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Yesteryears grin grin grin
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by VISTIN(m): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
How many countries do we have in this world?

And all of the 200 have monetry pacts with Nigeria.

By the way, which bank are you representing

Holding my money tight, I will call you later.
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by slimgold123(f): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Shey this motor still dey garage??
Oyaa! EFCC follow me make we go carry am.
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by ANBAKO: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Nigerian politicians.....milking us dry since 1900...

Now our parent will say " in our time...."

Nigeria....same yesterday, today and tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by DonXavi(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
H
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by appini: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
kennydee05:

Dirt of today

Guy, they are masterpieces where I am this evening! Hmm
Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by ossybluez(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
killjoy:
I vividly Recall the story of a man who became
popular for engaging in money rituals just to buy the
80's edition of the Honda Prelude. You wouldn't buy
that car for 50k today. Some other guy brutally
murdered his brother ( whom their father gave cash
2 travel 4 the purpose of re- stocking their
warehouse), just cos he wanted to acquire the rave
of the moment - Pathfinder Jeep. That same vehicle
is now better described as a coffin. I Remember as
a kid, my whole street gathered to watch a truck
deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's
house. Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5
times the value and is in almost every student's
room. What about the Volkswagen Santana,
Mercedes Benz V boot, 505Evolution, Toyota
Crown, all overtaken by latest models of Camry,
Honda, Bugatti, Bentley, X6, Acura and Infinity....
Vanity! Some ladies left their true loves cos some
rich guy then persuaded them with a Benz 190,
which turned out to be the only car they ever owned
till date. They found out too late that true love is
invaluable. A friend declared drinks because he
launched the Nokia Communicator for over hundred
grand in 2002. Today that phone would embarrass
the owner and is a joke compared to the low cost
and everyday phones. What about the MTN SIM
card that many people went extra miles before they
bought for over 30k, today you will not buy it at
N100 because all networks are begging people to
even take it for free. People are still making the
most horrific sacrifices over 'vanity' and make
enemies over worthless material things. What can I
say? Look back at that one thing you want to kill or
die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow.
There is absolutely nothing you can't achieve. All
you need is a little time and PATIENCE and you
would thank God without regrets. There is actually
nothing in this world that is worth going to Hell for,
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Meditate on this…

Culled and unedited

My brother you have said it all...... Life itself requires patience

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by adesegun121(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Dis politician don dey milk us since ooo

shey no be sport car b that!?

Awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: Check Out Nigeria's 2nd Senate President, Akweke Nwafor Orizu Garage by menxer: 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2015
Once upon a time those were top of the range A-list cars....
The vanity of material things...grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency / Dino Melaye Reacts To The Arrest Of Criminals ''Working For Him''. Photo / Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.